Arco Painting & Remodeling LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2011

We are interior and exterior remodeling company with over 20 years of experience in the field. We provide high quality craftsmanship with the highest quality materials for a picture perfect project. We have a variety of highly skilled architects and decorators that will do what ever it takes to make your dream project come to life. We are a residential and commercial painting and remodeling company....

Ascend Design Build

D&D Service, LLC

call or click for an estimate, today!

Isaac Painting

3 years serving Maryland Repaint specialist Exterior painting Interior painting Cabinet painting Popcorn texture removal Fence painting Wallpaper removal NO MONEY DOWN 5Year Guaranty Serving Maryland since 2017

04/08/2013

I received a text from German a couple of months ago asking if I had any jobs for him to do. I have used Arco painting in the past, so I asked him to come and give me an estimate on the interior painting I needed in my 3 level town house. I had several other companies bid for the job as well. German came out and worked up an estimate that he e-mailed me several days after coming out. It said he wo...

Description of Work
I had the foyer, hall and stairways, living room/dining room, upstairs hall, and Master bedroom painted. I also had some drywall repair done in the Master bedroom.

Category interior painters

03/09/2013

We had water entering the home during heavy rain and it was showing in the walls but not the ceiling or windows/doors. This was a fully renovated home we purchased in May of 2012 which shocked us as to how we could have a leak like this. German visited the home, looked at the damage from the water and spent a few hours inspecting the outside of the home. After his inspection he produced pictures a...

Description of Work
Repaired and replaced improperly installed siding, framing and gutters. Removed siding, applied plywood and tyvek and re-installed the siding. More specifically, this is a row home and the work was performed in the 24inches between the extension of my home and my neighbors. He had to build a special pulley system and lower a member of his team in between the two homes to complete all the work. Below is the itemized list of concern areas and work performed: 1- between the homes- there is a half inch gap with neither caulking or trim right where the top panel and the bottom panel meet. That is one of the reasons you are getting water behing the cabinets in the kitchen.The fascia board behing the water guard on the side between the homes has to be replaced or we might be able to install a flashing for the water not to seat and drip inside the home. Picture # 3 11 12 13 14 2- roof top- the top trim board/ fascia board was nailed in place but the water guard doesnt over lap it so the poor caulikng job plus the none over lapping is causing water to get behind the siding and damaging both inside corners of the home. Picture # 1 2 4 3- the gutter and water guard on the back side of the addition are ok but the fascia board behind the gutter was an old peice of wood that needs to be replaced and properly installed and caulked and painted. 4- We will need to remove all the caulking all around the windows and doors. We will than apply new caulking properly and color matching it to the siding or o close to it. Picture # 8 9 10 15 5- For some reason there is a peice of insulation laying on the roof behind the chimney. I lookd underneath it but did not see a reason for it. Do you know why is up there? Picture #5 6- repair all the water damage in the kitchen ceiling and walls, the back room and closet ceiling and walls water damage you pointed out. 7- I dont thing that building a cover between the two homes will either look ok, so by fixing the panels that are there and adding the trim and caulking is the best solution.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,interior painters,doors

02/18/2013

My husband and I have used Arco for over 10 years. In fact, we do not work with any other company for our painting, small renovation work, gutter clean-up, or yard work. We can always count on professional service from German, the owner, and his crew. His dad started the business and that's how we started with the company. We love Arco!!

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service,remodeling,house painters,interior painters

08/22/2012

Arco Painting is timely, prompt and professional.

Description of Work
German Mejia who runs Arco Painting is an excellent workman. I have utilized he and his crew on a dozen occasions to paint, renovate and remodel my home and rental properties. His work is always topnotch.

Category interior painters

Bathtub refinishing, cabinet refacing, contractors, woodworking, carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, countertops, deck cleaning, decks, doors, concrete driveway, drywall, electrician, epoxy flooring, picture framing, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, interior designers, leaf removal, house painters, interior painters, plastering, pressure washing, basement remodeling, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling.

Ask for details.