Action Mortgage LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2010

Action Mortgage, LLC is a mortgage broker serving Texas, Maryland and District of Columbia. As an Upfront Mortgage Broker, we belong to a very limited group of mortgage professionals that set a flat fee for the transaction. There are no hidden or junk fees, and all fees are disclosed upfront....

Princeton Mortgage

Princeton Mortgage is an Angie's List 5 time Super Service Award Winning local mortgage broker. We've established our reputation by providing excellent service along with low rates and fees. We work with many lenders and look for the best fit for each borrower. We have a wide range of products; conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, HELOCs, and reverse mortgages. Check out our discounts provided for Angie's List members or check out our website for more information. We look forward to serving you!

Offers by Princeton Mortgage on Angi
Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi
Aurora Financial

2-Time Super Service Award Winner! 7 Day Express Close - Free Float Downs - $1,000 On-Time Closing Guarantee!! Average time to close in under 14 days! $990 Lender Fee waiver plus up to $400 Appraisal Credit at closing (Min. loan amount $250,000) Our Mortgage Bankers do NOT work on Commission! In-House Processing, In-House Underwriting, In-House Closing. A+ Better Business Bureau rating. In business since 2003.

12/04/2017

The process went very easily. Action Mortgage was very responsive and professional.

Description of Work
I needed to obtain a mortgage for a new home purchase.

06/15/2016

I believe it couldn't have gone much better. again, Marcy was phenomenal!

Description of Work
Marcy was phenomenal. My experience until Marcy with mortgages was average at best. She was fast, responsive, courteous, professional and guided me through with ease. She understood me and knew what we wanted. When some minor challenges came our way, Marcy knew how to deal with them and reassure me that things were on schedule. She was right and and my wife and I were extremely pleased. Thank you Marcy!

11/10/2014

Provided fast and professional service throughout the entire transaction. Took approximately 2-3 months from mortgage pre-approval to closing. Straightforward and extremely helpful. Cares about my needs as a customer. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Found a great rate for my FHA loan!

11/04/2014

I am an Action Mortgage repeat customer and have utilized them for refinancing and new mortgage services. Marcy Wolf handled both transactions flawlessly. My questions received a prompt and courteous response. Transaction was virtually effortless with the paperwork being sent timely for review and discussion which resulted in closing completed in 30 minutes. Due to my previous satisfaction with Ac...

Description of Work
Served as a mortgage broker and secured financing for home purchase.

06/05/2014

I really enjoyed working with Marcy. She was extremely responsive, quickly responding to questions and requests. She also seemed knowledgeable and open to providing information about the process and her role in that process. Given the nature of mortgages, it's difficult, if not impossible, to objectively determine whether you got the best price available out there--there are simply too many parame...

Description of Work
Marcy Wolf helped us consider our mortgage options, obtain a preapproval, and ultimately select a mortgage provider for the purchase of our home.

mortgage broker

Commercial loans, "subprime" residential loans.

Free pre-approval and credit check. No app fee.
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available