A. YORI CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2007

CONCRETE*STONE*FLAGSTONE*BRICK*BLOCK RESIDENTIAL A Yori Construction is a fully licensed, bonded and insured home improvement contractor, specializing in concrete and masonry. Yori, the owner, is always on site accompanying the work to its positive final conclusion. No deposit required; payment is upon satisfactory completion of the job. This attitude, combined with excellent quality of work, competitive prices and over 30 years of experience, is our formula for over 2000 satisfied customers. A Yori Construction has top rating with previous customers at the following Service Contractor Internet Sites: Angie List, Checkbook & S. Magic. ...

Nicto Chimney Sweeps Inc

Nicto Chimney Sweeps is a small, family-run business specializing in chimney repair and cleaning. All of our technicians possess years of on-the-job experience. Not only that, they're also industry certified and committed to keeping up with the latest advances in the field. You can rest easy, because your chimney repair will be in the best and most skilled hands that it can be.

Capitol Hardscapes

Capitol Hardscapes is a fully licensed and insured contractor specializing in hardscape installation, serving Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia.

Tillerman Gardens LLC

Full service Stonework, Hardscape and Landscaping Company. Small local. Accept Credit Cards. Hardscapes: Patio, walkway, driveway, retaining wall, steps, ponds. Natural stone and Pavers.

04/24/2013

I had estimates from 5 firms, with a multitude of explanations as to what my problem was. The estimates ranged from $250-$3800. I chose Yori because he spent 30 minutes explaining what he believed my problem was, and how he would fix it such that it would not return. Frankly, his explanations made the most sense, and I believed his solution would be workable without doing undue digging of my prope...

Description of Work
The concrete steps leading up to the front door of my townhouse were separating from my home, creating a gap of about 1.5 inches between my front door and the steps. They were also starting to sink into the ground. The concrete block of steps was in very good shape, with no cracks of chops of any significance. The foundation under the steps was reinforced under each corner using old pieces of concrete and brick, and 6 inches of concrete was then laid over the reinforced corners to prevent the steps from sinking further.

Category concrete repair,masonry

09/24/2012

They did a superb job. The company is very good and the owner was very nice to work with. They just were really nice people to work with. They act very professional and the work that they did just looked great. They purchased extra material to make the job look fantastic and did not charge extra. They are the best contractor that we have used.

Description of Work
They did flagstone on the front of our home. They repaired the brick veneer on our home. They installed a concrete patio as well.

Category concrete repair,masonry,hardscaping

06/14/2012

It was completed in one day. It was covered with plastic trap in case we did get rain which we didn't IT looks great and we didn't have to do anything about cleaning up. It was immaculate.

Description of Work
We had a slab of concrete that had cracked and left a large gap in a walkway. This would be considered a small job and could not be completed with most machines since it was in the middle of a walk near the house. Yori Construction rebuilt the foundation so that this problem would not happen again and poured the concrete. He did a clean job. This was a one man job that took a full day of labor to complete. No other items were affected by the construction: grass and other cement squares.

07/14/2010

Overall, Yori was great to work with; very knowledgeable and flexible. Would use again.

Description of Work
Replace driveway, patio, front walkway; repaired steps to basement

04/28/2009

I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, and where I wanted it. He worked with me every step of the way as I considered different options. He is very detail oriented, and I valued his expertise and his dedication to quality.

Description of Work
Yori installed a new driveway and replaced my front entryway.

masonry concrete chimney repair