495 Garage Door

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2014

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

As a family owned business we understand the importance of meeting the needs of our clients- one customer at a time. Our attention to detail, & the commitment to prioritizing the needs of each customer have been the driving force behind our company’s success. A steady stream of satisfied customer referrals has made us a trusted name in the field. Every call seeking to repair a broken cable, garage door opener, or complete a new installation from the major garage door brands is treated with professionalism, courtesy & respect. No surprises with charges; with years of experience we diagnose and give flat prices over the phone....

AAAmerican Doors

Century Garage Door Service Repair

Century Garage Door Repair specializes in servicing and repairing all garage doors and garage door openers All our technicians at Century Garage Door Repair Maryland-Washington DC-Virginia are highly skilled because they get weeks of training on the field of garage door repair.

Garage Design Source

Garage Design Source is the premier provider flooring and storage solutions for your garage and basement. We are a an authorized Gorgeous Garage dealer, offering custom cabinets, overhead racks, shelving and the Monkey Bars storage system. We proudly serve the Northern Virginia, DC metro and outlying areas. We offer a lifetime warranty for both flooring and storage, backed since 2004. We are an independent, owner operated company with full time employees and pride ourselves on top notch customer service. Contact us for your free in-home consultation and let Garage Design Source help you upgrade your garage and basement.

Offers by Garage Design Source on Angi

09/23/2020

The tech was on time and professiknal

Description of Work
Garage door tuneup

06/25/2020

Anthony was very courteous and helpful. Answered any questions that I had. Replaced my keypad and didn’t leave until I was satisfied with my repair. I would use them again and I’ve already referred them to my sister if she ever needs service to her garage.

Description of Work
Garage door wouldn’t open and close without getting out of the car and coming through the house to push the keypad.

04/28/2020

Excellent customer service! This was from everyone I spoke with at 495! This started with the estimate to call center and the representative that called me back so quickly! I am impressed with the service I received! The company showed they value my business! That's important to me!

Description of Work
Garage door replaced

Category garage builders

02/28/2020

Great. Eli was knowledgeable, courteous and very professional.

Description of Work
Fix garage spring

02/26/2020

The Service Tech did an excellent job fixing it!

Description of Work
The garage door was malfunctioning.

Category garage doors

Garage door repairs, spring replacement, cables, garage door opener, remotes, rollers, tracks, weather seals & installation

Rolling gates