Landmark Roofing

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2015

540 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd

Severna park, MD 21146

For expert home improvement services, Maryland homeowners turn to Landmark Roofing. Our staff is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service from the start to completion of your project. From the moment you contact us, you'll know that we truly appreciate your trust in our company. Landmark Roofing would be pleased to provide you with a FREE, no-hassle, no-pressure inspection/estimate on your roof. Give us a call at (443) 223-7453 to find out why we are quickly becoming the most recommended roofing contractors in the area....

04/25/2019

Gretchen M.

Has gone fantastically. Multiple people came out and explained to me what they had actually done 2 years ago and how the handyman’s work was both unnecessary and poorly done. This is a company that does good initial work but also has pride in what they do and back it with action not just words.

Description of Work
Classy, first rate organization. They did our roof 2 years ago. Had absolutely no issues. Had some handyman work done that resulted in some unnecessary work That did not even fix anything but made the roof look visually bad. Landmark came out and because they take real pride in their work, they corrected these issues.

02/19/2019

Chuck B.

Everything about this company was first rate. They told me what to expect. They kept me informed as to schedule. And they did everything that they promised when they promised. The roof looks great and the yard was cleaner when they left than when they arrived. I couldn't be happier with the work that they did.

Description of Work
Replace Roof

12/10/2018

Ilene N.

This company is great from beginning to end. Everything went smoothly from estimate to contract to installation to clean-up.

Description of Work
new roofs on house and shed

08/15/2018

Ashley W.

We were specifically looking for a GAF certified roofer to replace our existing roof. Landmark was professional and easy to work with and we love the look of our new roof.

Description of Work
We replaced our roof

07/16/2018

John L.

Easy process from start to finish for my new roof. Landmark described all the steps for the install and explained the benefits of the materials used for the job,

Description of Work
New roof installed

04/01/2018

Jeff B.

Super knowledgeable, courteous and fast service. Communications before, during and after the roof installation were outstanding, the crew worked hard and fast, and they went the extra mile to do the job correctly, when they could have chosen the easy way out instead. They earned my trust, and I would happily hire them again.

Description of Work
New roof installation..

03/05/2018

George L.

I called Landmark Sat, 3/3/18 after wind storm Fri to get them to come out and repair damaged roof shingles on my home in Severna Park. I told them repair was small and wanted to make sure damage was covered with tarp as necessary ASAP to keep rain out until permanent repair could be done. I also told them I am in my 70's and cannot get on roof myself. They took my name, address, etc. and said they would call back to let me know when they could come out and were working all weekend. I waited till Monday, 3/5/18 and, having not heard from them, called then back. They said that unless I want my entire roof replaced they could not help me with the repair, leaving me stranded to get my roof covered/repaired in the short term before the forecast rain.

Description of Work
Roof Repair After Storm Damage

07/10/2017

Louis K.

Everything went smoothly. Job was performed professionally and on time. Great service. Liked that this was a "family" owned business. Everyone we met was nice and concerned about doing a good job. Loved that they took the extra care not to destroy my vegetable garden next to the house. Have already recommended to a friend. Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof and one window that had rotted wood.

06/19/2017

Roger C.

Workmen arrived as scheduled. They completed the roof in one day and cleaned up the worksite completely. They were mindful of my plants and left no debris. On Monday, when the completed job was inspected, I noted that some flashing on my shed roof could be a hazard for cuts. The next day the manager took care of the problem. I am completely satisfied with the work performed and would highly recommend Landmark Roofing

Description of Work
On a Sunday, my roof sprung a leak which required buckets to clean up. My handyman recommended that I find a roofer. Visited their office on Tuesday, and a representative came to my house the next day.(other companies had me waiting for a week or more). After inspecting my roof both inside and out, it was determined that I needed my old shingles removed and a new roof installed. Because it was an emergency, Rob changed his work schedule. He put a tarp on the roof that afternoon and returned to complete the job in eight days.

06/05/2017

William S.

Absolutely professional in every respect.

Description of Work
New roof including resolving some leaks.

Horizon Unlimited Home Improvements Inc

Since our doors have opened we have serviced over 7000 customers in all fields of Home Improvement’s and Remodeling, including Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows, Doors, Cellar Doors, Carpentry, and Repairs. We also offer design/build services for Decks, Basements, Additions, Bathrooms, Kitchens, and New Homes. Horizons Unlimited is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Please be assured that when choosing Horizons Unlimited you will not only get quality workmanship but reliability as well as we stand behind our work 100 percent.

Blue Horizon Renovations

Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling Additions Basement Remodel Kitchen Design Bathroom Renovations Hands on with staff, all parties are involved every step of the way. 18 years experience in residential construction.

Abbyart Decorative Painting

Abbyart Decorative Painting is a family owned and run residential contracting company serving the Baltimore Washington Annapolis region. We specialize in residential interior painting as well as tile design and installation. Mike Lipiner, the owner will personally come to your home to meet with you, view your project and give you a detailed cost estimate. Mike works personally on every job until the work is complete so you never have to worry about commissioned sales reps or nameless subcontractors parading through your home. As with all aspects when working with Abbyarts, billing is stress free. Typically, 1/3rd of the cost is paid at the start of the project with the remaining balance due upon completion. For very large or small projects it is no problem to alter payment times.

Offers by Abbyart Decorative Painting on Angi