Landmark Roofing

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2015

540 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd

Severna park, MD 21146

For expert home improvement services, Maryland homeowners turn to Landmark Roofing. Our staff is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service from the start to completion of your project. From the moment you contact us, you'll know that we truly appreciate your trust in our company. Landmark

04/25/2019

Gretchen M.

Has gone fantastically. Multiple people came out and explained to me what they had actually done 2 years ago and how the handyman’s work was both unnecessary and poorly done. This is a company that does good initial work but also has pride in what they do and back it with action not just words.

Description of Work
Classy, first rate organization. They did our roof 2 years ago. Had absolutely no issues. Had some handyman work done that resulted in some unnecessary work That did not even fix anything but made the roof look visually bad. Landmark came out and because they take real pride in their work, they corrected these issues.

02/19/2019

Chuck B.

Everything about this company was first rate. They told me what to expect. They kept me informed as to schedule. And they did everything that they promised when they promised. The roof looks great and the yard was cleaner when they left than when they arrived. I couldn't be happier with the work that they did.

Description of Work
Replace Roof

12/10/2018

Ilene N.

This company is great from beginning to end. Everything went smoothly from estimate to contract to installation to clean-up.

Description of Work
new roofs on house and shed

08/15/2018

Ashley W.

We were specifically looking for a GAF certified roofer to replace our existing roof. Landmark was professional and easy to work with and we love the look of our new roof.

Description of Work
We replaced our roof

07/16/2018

John L.

Easy process from start to finish for my new roof. Landmark described all the steps for the install and explained the benefits of the materials used for the job,

Description of Work
New roof installed

04/01/2018

Jeff B.

Super knowledgeable, courteous and fast service. Communications before, during and after the roof installation were outstanding, the crew worked hard and fast, and they went the extra mile to do the job correctly, when they could have chosen the easy way out instead. They earned my trust, and I would happily hire them again.

Description of Work
New roof installation..

03/05/2018

George L.

I called Landmark Sat, 3/3/18 after wind storm Fri to get them to come out and repair damaged roof shingles on my home in Severna Park. I told them repair was small and wanted to make sure damage was covered with tarp as necessary ASAP to keep rain out until permanent repair could be done. I also told them I am in my 70's and cannot get on roof myself. They took my name, address, etc. and said they would call back to let me know when they could come out and were working all weekend. I waited till Monday, 3/5/18 and, having not heard from them, called then back. They said that unless I want my entire roof replaced they could not help me with the repair, leaving me stranded to get my roof covered/repaired in the short term before the forecast rain.

Description of Work
Roof Repair After Storm Damage

11/16/2017

Roger L.

On time at the agreed upon price.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

07/10/2017

Louis K.

Everything went smoothly. Job was performed professionally and on time. Great service. Liked that this was a "family" owned business. Everyone we met was nice and concerned about doing a good job. Loved that they took the extra care not to destroy my vegetable garden next to the house. Have already recommended to a friend. Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof and one window that had rotted wood.

06/19/2017

Roger C.

Workmen arrived as scheduled. They completed the roof in one day and cleaned up the worksite completely. They were mindful of my plants and left no debris. On Monday, when the completed job was inspected, I noted that some flashing on my shed roof could be a hazard for cuts. The next day the manager took care of the problem. I am completely satisfied with the work performed and would highly recommend Landmark Roofing

Description of Work
On a Sunday, my roof sprung a leak which required buckets to clean up. My handyman recommended that I find a roofer. Visited their office on Tuesday, and a representative came to my house the next day.(other companies had me waiting for a week or more). After inspecting my roof both inside and out, it was determined that I needed my old shingles removed and a new roof installed. Because it was an emergency, Rob changed his work schedule. He put a tarp on the roof that afternoon and returned to complete the job in eight days.

06/05/2017

William S.

Absolutely professional in every respect.

Description of Work
New roof including resolving some leaks.

09/12/2016

Stephen C.

Great - very professional, on-time, on-schedule and on-budget. Offered the same roofing and venting as other companies that were charging 2X the amount. Included 50 year transferable warranty.

Description of Work
Replace roof.

03/12/2016

Amanda G.

After finding a leak in my skylights, I called Landmark Roofing to repair and partially replace my roof. What a great company to work with! Their customer service went above and beyond my expectations.Artie and his crew were extremely professional, reliable and communicative. My roof looks great, and I have had no problems since. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a new roof!

Description of Work
Replaced sunroom roof

03/09/2016

Kerry S.

We were very impressed with Landmark Roofing from start to finish of the job. They were beyond professional from the sales team to the install crew. They were very pleasant to work with, their pricing was very affordable compared to other contractors in the area and the warranty outmatched them all. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and family and will be calling them in the near future to replace our windows and siding.

Description of Work
Landmark Roofing came to my house to inspect my roof due to a leak after a snow storm. After inspection we decided to replace the roof as it was 25 years old and at the end of its life.

02/16/2016

Donald N.

It went very well, there has been no problems since. It was a safe, clean job site. They were prompt, courteous and easy to work with.

Description of Work
They did a roofing replacement.

10/19/2013

Terry B.

They have been outstanding. They were very efficient and they were extremely reasonable. They came in at about 30% under another estimate we received. I would highly recommend them. They worked in a timely fashion and they were professional.

Description of Work
I used Landmark Builders to do painting in the entire downstairs and two bedrooms. They are also going to be doing some remodeling in the bathroom.

Category home remodeling, interior painters

06/18/2013

Eileen P.

He is honest. He is always here on time. If he is not going to be here he lets you know in advance. You are definitely getting your moneys worth.

Description of Work
Roofing, Fixed a pipe that burst in our dining room, Did wood floors

Category handyman service, hardwood floor, plumbing, roofing

Reyes Bros Services

Reyes Bros Services is a full service licensed general contractor. We originally started as a painting company in 2005 but with all the request from out clients we decided to offer a our clients a 1 stop solution for all their Residential/Commercial need. Client satisfaction is our #1 goal we aren't happy until you are. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate 301-213-8526

Fresh Coat of Annapolis

2016 Super Service Award winning company! Fresh Coat Painters of Annapolis is an experienced Annapolis painter servicing the local Annapolis and surrounding communities. You do not need to look any further than Fresh Coat to find all of your painting needs met. Our Residential and Commercial painting services offer Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, New Construction Painting, Green Painting, Office Painting, Deck Staining, and Wallpaper Removal.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

AG Construction & Flooring

AG Construction is a licensed small business dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality work, while keeping pricing very fair and affordable. With more than 10 years experience restoring, refinishing, and installing wood floors owner/operator Aaron Goodman personally oversees all projects. When you work with AG Construction you know you are getting the work of skilled professionals who are committed to giving customers the personal care and attention they deserve. We offer free estimates and promise an honest assessment of your project. We don't believe in taking on jobs for which we can not provide the best-possible service. AG Construction is committed to prompt and reliable scheduling.

2022 Super Service Award