Chesapeake Home Designs

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2011

21 Truck House Road

Severna park, MD 21146

additional email: arnoldmandy@ymail.com. We do ALL home building and remodelling - as well as - SOLAR ELECTRIC TO ELIMINATE ELECTRIC BILLS. Call to find out how.

08/10/2012

Mandy A.

I had a sunroom placed on the back of my hause, redid the windows and siding. The crew was very prompt, courtous and cleam.They arrive early, put in a full day work, made sure I as the customer has a say in the manufacture of all products being placed in my home. The price was average and the female owner of the company, was on the job at least three times a week to make sure the timeline was being met and she communicated with me on a regular basis.If there was rain delay, delivery issues, or anything that wasn't exactly what was told, she readvised.Fantastic crew and a pleasure to do business with.I would recommend to family and friends. I was advised with a progress report every step of the way. I was never left wondering. Another plus, they cleaned-up after everyday.

Description of Work
I had a sunroom placed on the back of my hause, redid the windows and siding. The crew was very prompt, courtous and cleam.They arrive early, put in a full day work, made sure I as the customer has a say in the manufacture of all products being placed in my home. The price was average and the female owner of the company, was on the job at least three times a week to make sure the timeline was being met and she communicated with me on a regular basis. If there was rain delay, delivery issues, or anything that wasn't exactly what was told, she readvised. Fantastic crew and a pleasure to do business with. I would recommend to family and friends.

Category egress windows, siding, replacement windows, sunrooms

08/10/2012

Mandy A.

I was given a detailed estimate, I was allow to choose my own fixtures and all products that were going to be put into my home. The forman on the job will include as part of putting the estimate together be will go from stop to stop to get me what I want and prevents me from him putting the standard equipment. The female owner wass very visible. She monitors the timeline of the job and communicates with me on a regular basis to assure us how things were going. I was also given every contact number and email for the owner and job foreman. Home phones, cell phones and any other contact information we wished.

Description of Work
My husband became handicap and I had to have my kitchen, bathroom and doors to fit a wheelchair and handicap accessible.

Category home remodeling, doors

Elite Decks & Home Remodeling

Full service remodeler and builder with in house carpentry crews. No carpentry subcontractors. Hands on direct supervision by ownership on every project. Replacement of windows and doors along with siding and flooring. Projects ranging from $700 step replacement to "magazine ready" home remodeling at $400,000.

Annapolis Painting Services

The #1 Painting Contractor in Annapolis, Baltimore and the District of Columbia. Over 30 years of top quality service! Annapolis Painting Services has over 75 skilled craftsmen so that we can meet the demands for the residents in the Annapolis, Baltimore and the Washington DC Metro regions. We feature the kind of professional and technical dexterity to go from one specific project to another that may be quite different, which simply indicates we have all of the seasoned experience and training you can want from a painting company. Our clients love us because we proficiently handle all painting requests, both internal and external, for a myriad of properties. No job is too large or small, and they include residential, commercial, industrial, institutional, real estate projects and more. It is all about making your property look its best, which is why we handle related tasks such as: Interior & Exterior painting, Drywall repair & installation Roofing repair & installation, Siding repair & installation, Pressure washing... Plus many more services. Choose the BEST.. Choose APS!

Guerra Construction LLC

Guerra Constructions LLC offering the DMV concrete, deck and fence projects. Skilled with over 10 years of experience in the field of carpentry and concrete projects that meet deadlines and remain on budget. Contact us directly at (240) 554-7561 for a free estimate. (text or call)

With specific or deails to five us a good idea of
    Check, PayPal

We are a company that offers Home Improvement, custom built homes, assist with obtaining permits, CADD drawings, and a special program called "BE YOUR OWN CONTRACTOR" which shows you how to get EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL AND TOP OF THE LINE WORK for THOUSANDS LESS than most other offers.

Solar-Up Now -- Eliminate your Electric Bill.