Accutech Pest Management Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2008

PO Box 1204

Severna park, MD 21146

8 Employees. No Subs. Cost Is Determined By The Job. No Travel Charges. No Service Fees. MD License:26439

06/28/2022

LaDonna T.

Lousy - my elderly mother was taken advantage of - was never provided a contract until after this company scammed her and she called up to complain about how much she was charged $350 with no explanation and nothing was caught - a made-up contract was then mailed to my mother with her signature forged on it AFTER she paid the scammer - please do not pay money for this company's service - will be filing a complaint at BBB. Daniel Bessom technician Invoice date 6/8/22.

Description of Work
Groundhog Removal

07/28/2020

Charles S.

Great, the company scheduled an appointment for me next day, the tech arrived on time, and in 15 minutes he not only alleviated my concerns, but he also showed me why I did not need to worry, and offered me a plethora of solutions, and treatment options with out any pressure to purchase. I will be utilizing Accutech if I ever do need a more comprehensive pest control in the future.

Description of Work
I needed an ant and Termite inspection

09/27/2017

George M.

I have a service contract. It’s like $90 a visit. Everything is an A. Scott Cage is the best. I always request him. I have recommended them to other people.

Description of Work
Pest Control.

12/26/2016

George H.

11/03/2015

Karen V.

Description of Work
placed bait in soil to attract termites

07/08/2014

Jo M.

Description of Work
Installed termite traps all around the house; sprayed for carpenter ants where found in garage; injected poison into slab at garage where termite damage found. |I am pleased with their (Accutech's)installation performance; not pleased with the system we all have to use (including this company) with the rules that the manufacturer (DOW) has set up--they seem to have a lock on the market, so there is no choice but to use their traps. But Accutech did a good job of installing them, and were very patient with me in explaining just what the traps do and why it is good to use them. That's pretty good, since I was not a happy camper about having to use the system, rather than just spot-treating with chemicals.

06/13/2014

Michael G.

The provider did not show during the arranged time window and never called. I phoned the provider twice and spoke with the operator but the provider did not offer any resolution or apology.

Description of Work
Scheduled for home termite inspection.

06/14/2013

Richard T.

It was so far so good. The staff were very good. They did a really good work in my place, and they just started again in my other place.

Description of Work
I used Accutech Pest Management and Termite Services.

03/18/2013

Matt D.

We haven't really use other services as they're the one check up the house before I bought it and did a good job so I hold on them and seems there is no problem. I just don't have any problems with them and anytime I needed to call them they show up and they do it. There's never been any grief. They're always on time. They use to call ahead of time and if there is a problem just give us as call.

Description of Work
We used Accutech Pest Management Inc for pest control and exterminating. They changed their policy and so they come out with a service contract that they will come out four times a year so you can change whatever you have and they sprayed outside the house and if you want more you just pick the phone and say okay I saw something come inside and they will show up and come inside and do the job. They don't even call me when they will come and they just come and do the outside work. We pay annually.

06/26/2012

Jo P.

They are good. We have an annual contract with them.

Description of Work
I use Accutech Pest Management for termite control services. They check the termite traps to see if there is any activity and if there is, they bait them.

06/15/2012

Matt D.

Overall, they are excellent. I pay them every quarter but eventually, I will go with their annual contract.

Description of Work
I use Accutech Pest Management Inc for pest control and extermination services. They come out once very quarter for the maintenance task.

06/01/2012

Carol S.

He did a good job. Two months later, have him coming back to exterminate the home before we move in. Also, because of the good customer service signed a quarterly agreement.

Description of Work
Ron came out and checked for pests during my home inspection. He was very through and took the time to explain what he was doing. He not only checked inside the home but outside as well. He found some carpenter bees who made a hole in the deck.

04/02/2012

Robert D.

I used this company for my home inspection and the professional reliable service that was given to me than is what made me a come back customer today.

Description of Work
Professional reliable services. I have been using them for the past 2 years and have nothing but good things to say. Always on time never an issue when it comes to service.

03/13/2012

SARIKA M.

They are actually really great. They have a descent plan. They killed some things that no one else could. They were very excellent. They have competitive rates.

Description of Work
We used them for pest control services. They come out every three months for preventive measures.

12/08/2011

Robin B.

I called AccuTech Pest and described our pest issues. They formulated a fair price and we hired them. The employee showed up promptly on the scheduled day of service. He quietly and quickly sprayed in/around our house and shed and provided information for our future service. The employee was polite and professional; he answered all questions we had at the time of service and indicated we could call with any additional questions following service. He provided us with follow-up information should the initial spray not eliminate pests to our satisfaction, and the follow-on spray if needed would be free. He even sprayed in and around the shed on our property to manage pests there as well. We are scheduled for quarterly maintenance of pest control with them.

Description of Work
AccuTech Pest performed the initial spraying for pest control in and around our home.

11/14/2011

Margaret M.

Have used for over 3 years. the technicians are professional, friendly and knowlegeable.

Description of Work
Accutech comes quarterly for inside and outside pest management. I have pets so don't allow the chemicals in most of my house. However, where they do treat, it takes care of the whole house. I also use them for quarterly termite monitoring. No chemicals are involved unless the stations show termite activity.... I like the no chemicals if not needed.

07/07/2011

Jonathan C.

Did not use this company's services.

Description of Work
Did not use this company's services. They were one of three that quoted the job. We decided to go with another outfit only because the method of treatment was more in keeping with our needs. Accutech was very professional, punctual and may have been a good choice if circumstances were different.

05/18/2011

Celena S.

They were very knowledgeable about these little varmints, and were really reasonably priced for taking over another companies contract. Just within my budget!

Description of Work
Accutech took over my last company's termite policy!

12/03/2010

Margaret M.

Very satisfied.

Description of Work
I have a quarterly pest control contract with them for $85 and an termite prevention (Sentricon) and inspection . The service technicians are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. The office staff are courteors and very helpful. Have use them for the past 5 years.

11/07/2008

Karen T.

They are very knowledgeable and were very punctual. They came at the agreed time and the price that they gave me was very reasonable. They were also very thorough.

Description of Work
They did my pest control and also a termite inspection. They also did a 6 month pest control service.

06/06/2008

Stefanie F.

Ron came with another man and cleaned 225 feet of gutter and the roof. They were personable and did a great job. They were $45 less then "Sam I Am" for the same job and they came out much faster.

Description of Work
Cleaned out debris from gutter and cleaned off roof. Bagged and hauled away the debris.

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

Montgomery Pest Control

Family owned & operated. 20+ years pest control experience. All technicians are licensed in Maryland. Senior citizen & military discounts. Ask about Angie's List Coupons. Additional phone number - (410) 975-9447. Customer satisfaction, providing superior service and using quality products are our priorities. Call for free phone estimate for general insects, fleas, termites, mice and rats. We do not service for general wildlife.

Mr. Handyman of Anne Arundel and North PG

We are proud to have won more than 50 Angie's List Super Service Awards! We do everything on the honey-do list that honey doesn't do! Individually owned & operated franchise of the largest Handyman companies in the country. We are licensed, bonded and insured. All of our technicians have a minimum of 10 years experience and are full-time employees of the company. All work guaranteed for at least one year (any exceptions are discussed and noted on the invoice). And it's not just the small jobs! We have years of experience doing larger projects, especially bathroom remodeling! MHIC # 102097

Checkmark Power Washing

We specialize in RESIDENTIAL / COMMERCIAL PRESSURE WASHING SERVICES. For an immediate response or quote, call Alex (Owner) @ (443) 848-0581

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Commercial & Residential Termite & Pest Control Services, Gutter Cleaning & Moisture Control

Lawn Services, Outdoor Wildlife Traps