Accutech Pest Management Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2008

8 Employees. No Subs. Cost Is Determined By The Job. No Travel Charges. No Service Fees. MD License:26439...

Mr. Handyman of Anne Arundel and North PG

We are proud to have won more than 50 Angie's List Super Service Awards! We do everything on the honey-do list that honey doesn't do! Individually owned & operated franchise of the largest Handyman companies in the country. We are licensed, bonded and insured. All of our technicians have a minimum of 10 years experience and are full-time employees of the company. All work guaranteed for at least one year (any exceptions are discussed and noted on the invoice). And it's not just the small jobs! We have years of experience doing larger projects, especially bathroom remodeling! MHIC # 102097

City Clean Inc

Pressure Washing * Soft Washing * HybridWash! - We are an owner-operated small business with quality and customer service as our main focus. Established in 1996, we currently have a super team of 6 highly skilled full time technicians. Up to 15% discount to Angie's List members. We are also a Super Service award winning company 9 years in a row! Call or message us today for a free quote.

Offers by City Clean Inc on Angi
Affordable Pressure Washing Solutions, LLC.

Affordable Roofing and Affordable Pressure Washing are veteran owned local companies. They are Branches branch of our Affordable Group of companies along with Budget Construction Cleaning. Having been involved in the construction industry since the late 1980’s in the DMV area, we saw the demand from our customers to provide them with roofing services. We’re also a family-owned business. Ellie Harvey has headed the administrative part of the group for over 15 years, forging relationships and a high quality workmanship reputation in the region. Her son Johnny Hernandez joined the group after an honorable career in the US Military and the DC Police Department now heads the day-to-day field operations.

Offers by Affordable Pressure Washing Solutions, LLC.  on Angi

07/28/2020

Charles S.

Great, the company scheduled an appointment for me next day, the tech arrived on time, and in 15 minutes he not only alleviated my concerns, but he also showed me why I did not need to worry, and offered me a plethora of solutions, and treatment options with out any pressure to purchase. I will be utilizing Accutech if I ever do need a more comprehensive pest control in the future.

Description of Work
I needed an ant and Termite inspection

09/27/2017

George M.

I have a service contract. It’s like $90 a visit. Everything is an A. Scott Cage is the best. I always request him. I have recommended them to other people.

Description of Work
Pest Control.

06/13/2014

Michael G.

The provider did not show during the arranged time window and never called. I phoned the provider twice and spoke with the operator but the provider did not offer any resolution or apology.

Description of Work
Scheduled for home termite inspection.

06/14/2013

Richard T.

It was so far so good. The staff were very good. They did a really good work in my place, and they just started again in my other place.

Description of Work
I used Accutech Pest Management and Termite Services.

03/18/2013

Matt D.

We haven't really use other services as they're the one check up the house before I bought it and did a good job so I hold on them and seems there is no problem. I just don't have any problems with them and anytime I needed to call them they show up and they do it. There's never been any grief. They're always on time. They use to call ahead of time and if there is a problem just give us as call.

Description of Work
We used Accutech Pest Management Inc for pest control and exterminating. They changed their policy and so they come out with a service contract that they will come out four times a year so you can change whatever you have and they sprayed outside the house and if you want more you just pick the phone and say okay I saw something come inside and they will show up and come inside and do the job. They don't even call me when they will come and they just come and do the outside work. We pay annually.

06/26/2012

Jo P.

They are good. We have an annual contract with them.

Description of Work
I use Accutech Pest Management for termite control services. They check the termite traps to see if there is any activity and if there is, they bait them.

06/15/2012

Matt D.

Overall, they are excellent. I pay them every quarter but eventually, I will go with their annual contract.

Description of Work
I use Accutech Pest Management Inc for pest control and extermination services. They come out once very quarter for the maintenance task.

06/01/2012

Carol S.

He did a good job. Two months later, have him coming back to exterminate the home before we move in. Also, because of the good customer service signed a quarterly agreement.

Description of Work
Ron came out and checked for pests during my home inspection. He was very through and took the time to explain what he was doing. He not only checked inside the home but outside as well. He found some carpenter bees who made a hole in the deck.

04/02/2012

Robert D.

I used this company for my home inspection and the professional reliable service that was given to me than is what made me a come back customer today.

Description of Work
Professional reliable services. I have been using them for the past 2 years and have nothing but good things to say. Always on time never an issue when it comes to service.

03/13/2012

SARIKA M.

They are actually really great. They have a descent plan. They killed some things that no one else could. They were very excellent. They have competitive rates.

Description of Work
We used them for pest control services. They come out every three months for preventive measures.

Category pest control

Commercial & Residential Termite & Pest Control Services, Gutter Cleaning & Moisture Control

Lawn Services, Outdoor Wildlife Traps