Wiseman Home Improvements

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

Proudly serving Anne Arundel County and the surrounding areas, Wiseman Home Improvements is an owner operated remodeling company with 25 years of home improvement experience. We are fully licensed and insured. We take pride in our work and use no subcontractors. Along with our integrity and dependability, we give you quality work at affordable prices. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates. Call us today 410-507-0437...

Advancepro llc

Advancepro LLC it's a painting company with experience in home improvement projects... dedicated to help families with their painting and others renovations services, offering great service at reasonable price... in Advancepro LLC we consider that avery customer should get a professional service our team is trained to perform services in a professional manner using the experience obtained in years. Advancepro LLC is a company with license and insurance... once you hire Advancepro LLC for your needs a project manager will assist you from the beginning to the end of the project making sure that everything is according to your expectations in Advancepro LLC we know that the best results comes from a combination of good customer service,good product and experienced laborers

Offers by Advancepro llc on Angi
Gonzalez Contracting

We are providers of Construction services in the Washington area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs for each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Gonzalez Contracting has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all painting and construction needs!

Willie Home Improvement

Willie Home Improvement is a business that has been around for 20 years. We do 100% Quality and Always good services! Our job is NEVER complete until you are completely satisfied! We take free estimates anytime! Give a call today!

11/20/2018

Daniel S.

This company has worked on 3 properties I own for about 20 years. Every job has been perfect and the prices very fair. The jobs at times revealed plumbing problems I was unaware of. Everything was repaired with perfection. All calls and texts are quickly responded to. The company has done work for many of my neighbors with excellent results. They have remodelled several bathrooms, kitchens and other projects.

Description of Work
Electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, new flooring and many other repairs.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,drain cleaning,basement remodeling

05/02/2018

Michelle M.

Started out quite well. Bill was personable and his price was competitive. However I should have seen the red flag when he was frustrated by our desire to choose tile from a tile store (instead of using tile he already had) as well as our many questions. For over a month he would not sign a contract or give us a firm start date but kept promising the job would be done by the time our international guests arrived. We purchased and brought home all the items he asked (including plumbing supplies which we knew very little about). He finally gave us a start date and I insisted that he bring a contract over to finalize the details so there were no misunderstandings. When he arrived (the night before he planned to start) the contract was hastily written and did not include key details — including the niche we’d requested. When I mentioned this, he was visably irritated. As we continued to discuss the details, he referenced a number of things we’d never discussed. For instance, he was sure we said we were going to ‘borrow a truck from a friend’ to pick up drywall, the bathtub, a 200 pound vanity and other supplies he had us put on ‘will call’ in his name. Therafter, he chastised me for purchasing incorrect plumbing supplies and valves. In my opinion, he thought the closer we got to our guest’s arrival the more likely we would be to do whatever he asked to get the job done. Ultimately we decided not to have him do the job and asked him to leave.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

10/10/2015

LARRY S.

Stated he would get back to us with an estimate, but never responded

Description of Work
Kept appointment to evaluate home for restoration after water damage.

06/27/2015

Annie H.

06/16/2015

Annie H.

06/15/2015

Nichelle H.

Description of Work
Mr. Wiseman and his team remodeled my three bathrooms. Mr. Wiseman is a perfectionist and that is what you want in a contractor. I was worried my wood floors would get scratched but I worried for nothing. He treated my home like it was his home...very respectfully. They swept, mopped, and washed down the dirt/dust each night before leaving and left my house the same way they found it. The contract said they would be done in two weeks (10 days) but their work was so good I added another tiled floor and leaky kitchen drain to the job. Obviously that costed extra. | |Bill gave me the option of buying all equipment myself or letting him buy everything and I opted to buy the materials myself. He took time to give me a detailed list of all the materials he would need. Gosh, he really took time to explain what everything looked liked and never talked down to me. They tiled, updated wiring, dry walled, installed vanities, medicine cabinets, mirrors, toilets and painted. My bathrooms look so much better than I expected. Those bathrooms could be on the cover of a magazine. I am so pleased I requested a quote for remodeling my kitchen and updating the basement flooring. A few friends have requested his card.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

01/21/2015

Lara A.

Description of Work
Fixed loose siding on house. They did a great job, were quick, and siding looks great.

04/22/2014

Michelle N.

I was looking to remodel my bathroom and get some crown molding done and a friend recommended Wiseman Home Improvements. I had already spoken to a few companies but after meeting with Bill, I knew my decision was made. He was very personable, knowledgeable, and was willing to listen to my rambling as I try to figure out what I wanted. With my budget and thought in mind, Bill worked up a proposal for me that fit my budget and the vision I had in my head. It put me at ease to know that Bill would work on my project from beginning to end. He and his helpers were there every day doing all of the work. They never brought in outside companies. I always felt comfortable with them as if they were old friends. I currently need my second bathroom remodeled and I've already scheduled them to begin work next month. I can't wait! I would recommend them to anyone looking to remodel their home.

Description of Work
They gutted my old 1980's bathroom of wallpaper, vinyl flooring, and surround tub insert and welcomed me into 2014 with freshly painted walls, a beautifully ceramic tiled shower and walk-in closet and bathroom floor, a jacuzzi tub, crown molding, pedestal sink, and water efficient toilet. They also painted my kitchen, dining room, living room, laundry room, and closets. They added beautiful crown molding to my living room and painted all of my stained doors and molding white. My 73 year old house looks brand new and beautiful.

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,flooring contractor,remodeling,wallpaper removal,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Kitchen, bathroom, and basement remodeling, plumbing, drain cleaning, ceramic tile, sinks, vanities, lighting, crown molding, drywall, painting, flooring, and many other home improvement needs. No job is too big or too small.

Concrete.