GAMBRILLS EQUIPMENT CO

Founded 1972 • With Angi since June 2005

Outdoor Power Equipment Sales and Service. Est. 1972 *Please contact us by phone (410-969-3947) or email (sales@sawdocmd.com) *Email on this site is rarely seen or checked....

Working Man LLC

Working Man LLC

Specializing in Handyman Services, Electrical, Landscaping, Shelf hanging, Replacing toilet/wax ring, Caulk/re-caulk, Tile installation, Drywall repair/replacement, Trash pick up & much more!

03/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuned up and repaired my snow blower. They picked it up and delivered it on time.

08/23/2014

The self drive cable on my 10 year old Toro broke then it wouldn't start so I took it in to Gambrills Equipment Co. They assessed the mower and determined the crank shaft was bent. They got back to me with the prognosis and explained that the repair cost would be about the same as the value of the mower. Although they weren't actually able to fix the problem, they were honest and they were able to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessed a mower that wouldn't start.

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They serviced a string trimmer that would not start.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

We double checked your repair bill because of the (b) grade. Your bill was less than stated at $93.47.

05/03/2014

I contacted this provider through Angie's list with a couple of questions, but the provider never responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Unfortunately we are not on this site often. Our store phone number and email are listed here for contact info. In the future please use those and we will gladly help you in any way we can.

06/22/2013

Service was exactly as expected. They reviewed precisely what they were going to do (repair balky mower, replace air filter, sharpen blade), and gave a time estimate on when the mower would be ready. The mower was actually ready a few days ahead of their estimate. It is once again functioning well. I would use this company again for equipment repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
serviced and repaired lawnmower

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Sales and Service of Stihl, Exmark, Dixie Chopper, Hustler mowers, Ferris mowers, Echo Bearcat, Honda, and Arborist equipment.

We only service the brands we sell.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available