Carson Plumbing

Founded 2015 •

I'm from Maryland and I love working in Maryland. I started plumbing right after high school and stuck with it. I worked for two other local plumbing companies as a lead service technician before starting my own plumbing company after receiving my Maryland Insured Master Plumber/Gas Fitter License. As the owner of Carson Plumbing I welcome you to try our plumbing service. We will make sure you have a great experience from start to finish! Master Plumber/Gas Fitter # 89376 MHIC# 116205...

East Coast Landscape Design

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com.

WILSON WELL &PUMP SERVICE

Wilson's Well and Pump offers a range of high quality well services. Whether you require installation, replacement or repair, our team of experts are here to help. Wilson's Well and pump is a family owned and operated business and has been in existence for over 30 years. We provide 7 day a week service and you can expect high quality products and fair prices. Weekends and holiday service at no extra charge! Serving Anne Arundel, Calvert, and Prince George Counties. Please call to schedule.

Michael & Son Svc Inc

Michael & Son is family owned & operated and has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get done.

09/20/2020

Paul does great work. He replaced two toilets for me; the job was done well and quickly. I had him return several weeks later to install a hose bib for me above my deck floor since I had a hard time reaching the one below the deck. At the same time we replaced my whole house water filter. Jobs were done quickly and cleanly. All safety standards were in place (masks, foot coverings). Thanks for you...

Description of Work
Toilet replacement; Hose bib installation and whole house water filter replacement

02/25/2020

They wear shoe cover to keep my floor clean. They explained everything to me very understandable. Their pricing was good.

Description of Work
They fixed my toilet.

02/14/2020

My hot water heater died so i called up Carson plumbing they came out replaced my water heater. So fast, so clean and very polite. The hot water heater looked amazing I definitely recommend if you are having any plumbing issues

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing,water heater repair

01/17/2019

Carson Plumbing by far, is THE BEST contractor, not just plumber, but overall contractor that I've experienced since being a home owner. Paul's customer service is second to none. He's knowedgable, efficient, and cleanly. He was able to repair my toilet and replace my water heater within hours of my call. I am more than please with his work and would recommend his service to anyone. Carson has jus...

Description of Work
Hot Water Heater replacement and toilet repair

01/16/2019

Paul was exceptionally professional, punctual, communicative, and just a nice guy. He provided the lowest quotes up front and did not make me fight for a better price. I will definitely use and recommend him in the future.

Description of Work
Water Heater and Sump Pump

Category plumbing

Drain Cleaning, Hydro Jetting, Sewer Line Repair & Replacements, Plumbing Video Camera Inspection, Plumbing Diagnosis & Inspection, Plumbing Repairs, Toilet Flange, Appliance Installation, Backflow Preventer, Dishwasher Installation, Faucet Installation, Garbage Disposals, Sump Pump Backup, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Repair and Installation, Water Line Repairs, Water Line Replacement, Frozen Pipes, Leaking Pipes, Well Pump Service/Installation And Replacement, 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover