Carson Plumbing

Founded 2015 • With Angi since December 2018

1420 Washington Ave

Severn, MD 21144

I'm from Maryland and I love working in Maryland. I started plumbing right after high school and stuck with it. I worked for two other local plumbing companies as a lead service technician before starting my own plumbing company after receiving my Maryland Insured Master Plumber/Gas Fitter License. As the owner of Carson Plumbing I welcome you to try our plumbing service. We will make sure you have a great experience from start to finish! Master Plumber/Gas Fitter # 89376 MHIC# 116205...

It did well.

Description of Work
Plumbing service replacement in front of the house since it started dripping.

Susan P.

It did well, he did a great job.

Description of Work
Rear plumbing outside of the house.

Susan P.

It did well, he did a great job.

Description of Work
Replace 2 toilet upstairs.

09/20/2020

Susan P.

Paul does great work. He replaced two toilets for me; the job was done well and quickly. I had him return several weeks later to install a hose bib for me above my deck floor since I had a hard time reaching the one below the deck. At the same time we replaced my whole house water filter. Jobs were done quickly and cleanly. All safety standards were in place (masks, foot coverings). Thanks for your time on my jobs!

Description of Work
Toilet replacement; Hose bib installation and whole house water filter replacement

02/25/2020

Victoria W.

They wear shoe cover to keep my floor clean. They explained everything to me very understandable. Their pricing was good.

Description of Work
They fixed my toilet.

02/14/2020

Anthony C.

My hot water heater died so i called up Carson plumbing they came out replaced my water heater. So fast, so clean and very polite. The hot water heater looked amazing I definitely recommend if you are having any plumbing issues

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing, water heater repair

01/17/2019

Leslie F.

Carson Plumbing by far, is THE BEST contractor, not just plumber, but overall contractor that I've experienced since being a home owner. Paul's customer service is second to none. He's knowedgable, efficient, and cleanly. He was able to repair my toilet and replace my water heater within hours of my call. I am more than please with his work and would recommend his service to anyone. Carson has just become my go to for plumbing services!

Description of Work
Hot Water Heater replacement and toilet repair

01/16/2019

Alyson K.

Paul was exceptionally professional, punctual, communicative, and just a nice guy. He provided the lowest quotes up front and did not make me fight for a better price. I will definitely use and recommend him in the future.

Description of Work
Water Heater and Sump Pump

East Coast Landscape Design

IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com. Specializing in retaining walls, patios, landscaping, drainage and erosion control.

Impressive Drain Cleaning

Impressive Drain Cleaning specializing in uncloggin sinks, tub, toilets and sewer mains. We also unclog your storm drains so that they don't destroy your basement.

Offers by Impressive Drain Cleaning on Angi
    Orbit Water Solutions

Orbit Water Solutions has been in the business of water for over 70 years and will continue to be in business once the current Covid-19 virus situation is under control. We are practiced and trained to adhere to all CDC recommended protections. We are a family owned business; your home is our home. We are considered an essential business and we are ready to help you with your home water needs NOW. If you wish to wait, we highly recommend you call us and get on our schedule now for the near future. It is our objective to educate our neighbors on the quality of their water and assist them in choosing the most effective way to make their home a pure water environment.

Maryland
    DLLR
    12/23/2020
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Carson Plumbing

How is Carson Plumbing overall rated?

Carson Plumbing is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Carson Plumbing open?

Carson Plumbing is open:

What payment options does Carson Plumbing provide

Carson Plumbing accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Carson Plumbing offer free estimates?

Yes, Carson Plumbing offers free project estimates.

Does Carson Plumbing offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Carson Plumbing does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Carson Plumbing offer a senior discount?

Yes, Carson Plumbing offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Carson Plumbing offer emergency services?

Yes, Carson Plumbing offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Carson Plumbing?

Yes, Carson Plumbing offers warranties.

What services does Carson Plumbing offer?

Carson Plumbing offers the following services: Drain Cleaning, Hydro Jetting, Sewer Line Repair & Replacements, Plumbing Video Camera Inspection, Plumbing Diagnosis & Inspection, Plumbing Repairs, Toilet Flange, Appliance Installation, Backflow Preventer, Dishwasher Installation, Faucet Installation, Garbage Disposals, Sump Pump Backup, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Repair and Installation, Water Line Repairs, Water Line Replacement, Frozen Pipes, Leaking Pipes, Well Pump Service/Installation And Replacement, 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE!