ALL PAINTING & POWER WASHING, LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2006

656 Stags Leap Ct

Severn, MD 21144

The Company's Primary Goal; To provide you with the most professional, skilled and responsive Painting & Power Washing service in your community. We are properly licensed (MHIC# 79737) and fully insured. We have years of expert experience to go along with attention to details to make sure your job "Looks Its Best". We are focused on developing a loyal base of lifelong clients. We understand that loyalty can only be earned through both quality of our work and the service we provide. We look forward to earning your business! Jeff All Owner/Operator Professional, Friendly Service with Superior Workmanship and Attention to detail. "When You Want It To Look Its Best". FREE ESTIMATES. LICENSE MHIC #79737 AND FULLY INSURED...

01/28/2022

Betty N.

Terrible painting job. I would not recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

We do not know who "[Member Name Removed] is. This is a fake review. We never performed work at this address or for this person. Cost $0?

01/01/2021

Sherri F.

The people at All Painting & Power Washing do outstanding work. My project involved removing 24 year old wallpaper in three rooms and painting in two rooms. John and Brian did the work. They were punctual and considerate. The wallpaper removal went better than I expected. They were able to overcome any problems due to their extensive knowledge and skill. My condo looks magnificent. I highly recommend this company. They do excellent work and great clean up. They also have reasonable prices.

Description of Work
I needed wallpaper removed in three rooms and painting in two rooms.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy that you are pleased. We have a great crew and they do a wonderful job. It was a pleasure working with you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can ever be of service to you, or anyone you may know, in the future :)

09/08/2020

Sylvie M.

John and Brian covered and taped well and as a result they didn't get a single drop of paint on our newly refinished floors. They worked as a well-coordinated team to strip wallpaper, prepare surfaces, and paint the entire middle level of the house, along with an upstairs hallway. Removed metal banisters and painted them separately, and reattached them perfectly. Immaculate clean-up too. John gave some helpful advice on the hallway trim color, which saved that area from being dark and dreary based on our original color choice. Communications from the estimator and owner were excellent and timely, from the start. Would recommend without hesitation.

Description of Work
Painting L.R., D.R. & Kitchen, upstairs hallway. Wallpaper stripping on half the surfaces.

08/25/2020

Jodie C.

Jeff was very communicative and helpful. His crew did a great job with the powerwashing and painting. The estimator was able to come out the day after I called requesting an estimate. The written estimate was submitted that evening. Jeff also worked to get the price down. The work was completed within a week after accepting the estimate. The crew that came out seemed to work efficiently and I had no issues.

Description of Work
Painting of shutters and powerwashing of driveway and other areas

07/13/2020

David W.

Horrible. Did not reply to my numerous Emails and phone calls.

Description of Work
Drywall repair. Window resealing.

Category contractors

03/24/2020

Daniel E.

It was great working with the All Painting team. They were able to accomplish more types of things than I expected when we first called. The walls needed a lot of work before painting. They took down anything left on walls, and rehung what we wanted to go back up and set aside what we didn't want to go back up. A great experience!

Description of Work
paint kitchen,powder room, laundry room, remove wire shelving in pantry closet, build wood shelves in pantry closet, paint shelves, remove wire shelves from laundry room, hang provided cabinets, replace vanity and toilet in powder room with provided materials, etc...

Category contractors, handyman service, interior painters

We very much appreciate your taken the time to give us this great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are very happy that you are pleased. We have an amazing crew. Please call us if we can ever be of any future help to you :)

03/24/2020

JoAnn T.

Great! Team came on time, worked well together, and was very pleasant to service provider.

Description of Work
painting of foyer, living room, kitchen and bathroom

Category pressure washing, interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review. We are happy that you are pleased! Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can ever be of any future assistance to you :)

03/08/2020

Freddye S.

Workmen showed up on time as promised and worked two long days. Everything was covered to protect it from dust, all trash was removed and dust was vacuumed. Very neat and thorough and the walls look great.

Description of Work
Remove wallpaper in one large room and prepare walls for paint.

Category wallpaper removal

Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review. We are so happy that you are pleased. Please call us anytime if you or anyone you know may need our assistance with painting and/or power washing projects in their home. We would be happy to help :)

02/25/2020

Lindsay R.

Great experience with All painting & Powerwashing. Steve came in and gave us an estimate promptly. John, Brian and his crew arrived on time each day to repair drywall and paint our entire basement. They worked very hard and were completed within 3 days. We are planning to use them again for work on upper floors and would highly recommend for this type of job.

Description of Work
DRYWALL REPAIR & INTERIOR PAINTING

Category drywall, interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review. I will surely pass your comments onto our crew. They will be happy to hear the positive feedback, as do we. We would be very happy to work with you again in the future on any projects that we can help with. Please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime. Thank you again :)

02/12/2020

Agu E.

On schedule as promised. Good work, complete cleanup afterwards.

Description of Work
Paint basement walls

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review. Please contact us anytime if we can be of future assistance to you or anyone you may know. We appreciate your business :)

09/10/2019

Kellie H.

EXCELLENT job by All Painting and Power Washing!!! We had this company paint the interior and exterior of our home. The precision and attention to detail they did while painting has our house looking brand new. They power washed the exterior and even took the time to clean my deck tables!!!!! When I drove up the driveway...the house sparkled :) Highly Recommend for your Painting and PowerWashing Needs!!!!

Description of Work
Painting, Power Washing

Category drywall, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Thank you so very much for taking the time to give us this wonderful review. We are so happy that you are pleased. We appreciate your business :)

08/09/2019

Alisdair S.

Great job, tuned up on time, did an awesome job, very happy with the result. Would def. use again.

Description of Work
Painting of 2 x small kids bedrooms

Category interior painters

We are so happy that you are pleased. Please contact us if we can ever be of future assistance to you or anyone you may know. We would be happy to work with you again. Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review :)

08/07/2019

Robin N.

Do not use this company. AllPainting used INTERIOR paint on EXTERIOR trim and did not tell us. Sloppy painting with multiple spills on brick walkway and driveway. Did not use locally licensed painters. Painted over rotting wood instead of replacing wood as stated in contract. Did not properly scrape or sand as per contract but prepared surface by pressure washing only. We requested our deposit refund of $1800 ($6500 job) and received no response from AllPainting. After we stated that we would resort to BBB and MHIC, they then stated they would refund our deposit. This was about 3 months ago and we have neither heard from them nor received our deposit. Do not use this company.

Description of Work
Exterior trim

Category pressure washing, house painters

Big exterior job which involved power washing, and a lot of prep due to peeling paint on every inch of trim. This job should be explained as more of a restoration project.. Estimated 2 weeks to complete. After 2 days on the job, we were asked to leave. The homeowner didn't agree with one of my five employees showing up with Pennsylvania tags on his truck. She never gave us a chance. As you can see by our reviews, we strive to make everyone happy by exceeding their expectations and going above and beyond the scope of work. Judge us on the many, not a few that don't allow us to continue and complete the job.

07/22/2019

Deborah M.

Had a lovely experience with All Painting & Powerwashing! They provided a very reasonable quote and did a wonderful job powerwashing and staining our deck. They even replaced a few boards (for an additional fee) that needed it. Very happy with the look of our deck and Jeff's responsiveness to my questions!

Description of Work
Power washing and staining deck

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

We so appreciate you taking the time to give us this great review. We love when our customers are pleased with the end result. Please call us again if we can ever be of future help to you.

07/19/2019

Debbie J.

Excellent job power washing house, shed and sidewalk also shed and foundation painted. Gentlemen arrived on time, were professional and polite. Did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Power washing and painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thank you for taking the time to give us this wonderful review. We are very happy that you are pleased. Don’t hesitate to contact us if we can ever be of any help to you again :)

06/18/2019

Diane O.

Professional, skilled efficient and friendly, This is the third time I have had All Painting and Powerwash do work for us. Never disappointed with the quality of their work or materials. Definitely a good hire. I’ll always return to them when we need work done! PS. They were even accommodating to our fish Bob and his aquarium!!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

02/13/2019

Sharon M.

I purchased the $390 deal for up to 8 hours of painting + $29 for the extra half hour. I had three bathrooms that needed painting - walls, ceilings & trim. Let me start by saying that in order for us to get the most of our 8 hours of paint time, we had cleared everything out of each bathroom before painter arrived, so the only thing he had to do was start painting. Our bathrooms are not large, they are each about 5'x7' or smaller. Our painter, Donnie, arrived at 7:30 a.m., it took him about 2-3 hours just to get the ceilings done, and by 11:30/12:00, I already had a gut feeling that this job was not going to get finished in 8 hours. Ultimately, it took 8-1/2 hours to get three bathroom walls/ceilings painted. The trim work (doors, baseboards) were NOT completed. Although Donnie was courteous and did a pretty good job painting, I think he was slow and it didn't help timewise that he took several breaks to go outside and smoke a cigarette. When Donnie left for the day, he said that he would talk to Jeff (the owner) regarding finishing up the trim work. I didn't hear from anyone about scheduling a time for that, so I called the next business day, no return call; I called again the next business day, no return call. Not sure why a company would not want to finish a job, but this really ****** me off - at least return the call and say something -- we don't want to do it??? They didn't hesitate to call me about getting their final payment. So unprofessional to say the least. I realize that it was not guaranteed that my job would be done in 8 hours, I understand that and was willing to pay for the extra time to come back & finish, what I don't appreciate is no response. I will never hire this company again nor will I refer them to anyone else. I have used a few other painting companies from Angie's List and they were much, much better - quality and time.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

3 bathrooms!! which included drywall repair, caulking, priming, 2 coats on the ceilings, walls, trim, doors and baseboard..... In one day!!! Painter for a day special, only for Angie's List Members $395 Customer says "In order for us to get the most of our 8 hours of paint time, we had cleared everything out of each bathroom before painter arrived, so the only thing he had to do was start painting?" What is there to remove? A shower curtain and rug?? P.S. We also removed all fixtures prior to painting, then re-installed which results in more of a custom, professional job.

01/31/2019

Elizabeth G.

Very happy with the quality, professionalism and price. This was not an easy wallpaper removal. The painters had to deal with lots of angles and long walls on stairway in order to remove 35-year-old wallpaper. Would definitely use All Painting again.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and painting

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

We are so happy that you are pleased. Years of practice to perfect the most efficient way to remove wallpaper. Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review. We so appreciate it. Please call us anytime we can be of future help to you.

01/18/2019

stephen H.

Great company to work with. They began the work quickly, and quoted follow on work at a fair price. I would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Rental TH move out/in painting and power washing deck

Category pressure washing, interior painters

Thank you very much for the great review. We are so happy that you are pleased. Please feel free to contact us anytime we can be of further help to you :)

12/05/2018

WALTER C.

We were very pleased with the quality of the work and the professionalism of the men who did the work. There was a bit of a delay getting the work started because the company had a backlog caused by the many rainy days we've had, but they kept us informed about the status and started work when they said they would. Tony, the person who did our power washing, was meticulous -- our house has never looked so good. John, the person who did our painting, also paid a lot of attention to detail and made sure that we got a great result that we were happy with. Both were very pleasant. We plan to work with All Painting again next year for some exterior carpentry and more painting, and we're going to try to get on their schedule now for the spring due to their popularity.

Description of Work
We had our house and driveway power washed, and our exterior trim and basement steps painted.

12/01/2018

Kevin C.

We couldn’t be happier with the experience. The price quote was reasonable, the work quality was excellent and the All Painting & Power Washing Team was responsive and professional. We will absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
External painting and power washing of house and back porch. Power washing of brick walkway and stone patio.

11/16/2018

Jacquelyn B.

They were excellent! They did everything they said they would do. I wanted a more complicated color placement which included two-toned shutters and porch. They did a flawless job. It turned out beautifully. They also cleaned up after themselves very well each day they were there. I was very impressed!

Description of Work
I hired All Painting to paint the entire exterior of my house.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Thanks you so much for this wonderful review. We are so happy that you are pleased and we so appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. We look forward to assisting you with any future projects that we can help with. Also, please let us know if anyone you know may need our help as well. Thank you again :)

11/10/2018

Robert D.

Excellent. We are a repeat customer and we are completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Powerwashing, trim repair &painting

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Thank you once again for your repeat business and for taking the time to provide this great review. We greatly appreciate it. We are always here for you if you need any future assistance.

10/22/2018

Debbie J.

Power wash crew did an excellent job. Impressed how clean the rain gutters came out. The team hand wiped the gutters and they sparkle. The painting crew did an excellent and thorough job as well. All were very professional. Definitely recommend All Painting and Power Washing.

Description of Work
Power wash house and painting.

09/24/2018

Michael B.

Our experience with All Painting and Power Washing, LLC was a truly enjoyable one. Prior to committing to a specific contractor I had requested quotes from 3 different painting/power washing companies. Mr. Jeff All, owner of the company called me and acknowledged my request for a quote. He arranged for Mr. Steve Weber come to the house and inspect what needed to be done; Steve answered all the questions I had and then some. Steve then emailed us his estimate the following day. I was very pleased with the proposed statement of work Steve provided us in both scope and detail - there were no doubts about expectations. I advised Steve that I was still waiting for one more quote before committing and he was fine with that. After receiving the third quote we decided to go with All Painting and Power Washing. I contacted Ms. Suzanne All to pay for a third of the agreed total price up front. I was next contacted by Donnie Campbell who coordinated the actual work. Donnie's crew, Casey and Tony, showed up on the appointed day and time to power wash the house. The actual painting occurred a week later when we managed to get to get a couple good days of dry weather. I was so impressed with the quality of their work with power washing that I sent an email to Donnie requesting that Casey and Tony also do the remaining preparation and actual painting which they did. Casey and Tony showed up on time and went straight to work, professional and diligent. I do not mind about paying for quality service and performance. That said I must say that while All Painting and Power Washing, LLC was the most expensive of the three estimates I received, they were also the most professional of the three. Everyone I dealt with from beginning to end were polite, responsive, and customer service oriented. We will definitely contact them again when our home's interior needs painting early next year.

Description of Work
Exterior Power Washing and Painting of Our Three Story Townhouse

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thank you so very much for taking time out of your day to give us this great review on Angie’s List. It is so very much appreciated. We pride ourselves on our customer service, professionalism and quality of work, and we are so happy that you are pleased. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can ever be of any future service to you or anyone you know. It was a pleasure working with you.

The Deck Boss

Here at The Deck Boss, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the deck building and restoration trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Offers by The Deck Boss on Angi
    Abbyart Decorative Painting

Abbyart Decorative Painting is a family owned and run residential contracting company serving the Baltimore Washington Annapolis region. We specialize in residential interior painting as well as tile design and installation. Mike Lipiner, the owner will personally come to your home to meet with you, view your project and give you a detailed cost estimate. Mike works personally on every job until the work is complete so you never have to worry about commissioned sales reps or nameless subcontractors parading through your home. As with all aspects when working with Abbyarts, billing is stress free. Typically, 1/3rd of the cost is paid at the start of the project with the remaining balance due upon completion. For very large or small projects it is no problem to alter payment times.

Offers by Abbyart Decorative Painting on Angi
    Hands On Painters Inc

Hands On Painters, Inc., one of Maryland’s most trusted privately owned painting service providers with over 20 years in the business. We are owner-operated and offer year round painting with professional full-time painters (no subcontractors). You will receive a flat rate estimate with a common sense approach to every project. Over 10,000 homes painted. Award winning since 2007. We work in tandem with our “sister” company, Patapsco Valley Handyman, to deliver the extras. No need to hire an outside contractor to repair rotten boards or update your light fixtures. We can handle the details!

Offers by Hands On Painters Inc on Angi

MHIC 79737

FREE ESTIMATES Complete Interior & Exterior Painting. Professional Power/Pressure Washing of; Houses - Concrete - Brick - Driveways - Walkways Decks, Fences & Cedar Siding; staining & Sealing. Other Services to include; Wallcovering Removal, Wallcovering Installation, Drywall Repairs, Professional Carpentry to included rotted wood replacement and repairs, Faux Finishes.

Ask for details.