Kwik-Key Locksmiths

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2010

Kwik-Key Locksmiths, a 24 Hour Emergency Service provider, has been providing reliable locksmith services to residential and commercial customers of Baltimore, MD since 1979. We are a family owned, community oriented business which offers a superior level of personalized service and rare technical expertise not easily found today. We are licensed, bonded and insured; we are members of the Associated Locksmiths of America and are registered dealers of ASSA-ABLOY high security products....

Key Hole

Family owned and operated since 1960, The Key Hole Inc. has provided thousands of locks and lock/security systems of every make and grade conceivable to our Baltimore clients. Moreover, our locksmiths treat our clients as valued business partners. That is, we treat all of our clients as equals and value their input so that the end result satisfies both parties.

Johnny the Locksmith

Whether you’re locked out of your home or need to upgrade the locks in your house, we can help. Our expert locksmiths have the tools and training to pop open all kinds of residential door locks as well as install and repair locking systems commonly used in homes. We make sure that you never have to doubt the safety of your home again.

09/13/2017

Arrived promptly, performed all the work in his truck. Did not let me set the key.

Description of Work
Changing the key on 9 locks.

08/22/2017

My friend had been having troubles with the lock on his front door, but was generally able to get in. One day recently, the lock just plain would not open. I came over and tried as well and we then called Angies for a locksmith. Kwik-Key in Fells Point was one of their recommendations and they weren't far away (we were in Highlandtown). They said they'd be there in about 45 minutes but were there ...

Description of Work
Replace lock on front door.

04/12/2017

Very professional gentleman and the work performed was excellent. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Installation of a Wi-Fi Smart Deadbolt and door realignment.

06/06/2015

Erik was great! This is a tiny shop in Fells Point that has obviously been there for decades. I went in just to get traditional keys copied on 6/4/2015. Erik took my current keys and made copies. He asked if I was having problems with my "originals". When I said yes that they got stuck sometimes - he took the time to polish the old ones for free. All the keys work great! The next day I made an app...

Description of Work
The first day they cut traditional key copies for me. They were so nice and did such a good job (even polished up the originals so they worked better for free). So the next day I came back and had them make a copy of my Infinity Car key which requires reprograming both the old key and the car itself. Once again great job and much less expensive than the dealer.

02/14/2013

Great! Bob was honest, punctual, professional, courteous and did not waste any time.

Description of Work
Re-keyed 5 locks on 2 doors. Made keys and cylinder combination changes.

Category locksmith

Locksmith Services – Access Control, Automotive Services, Residential, Commercial, Keyless Entry, & Safe & Safe Deposits.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover