All Nite Sewer & Drain Cleaning LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2011

All Nite is a Family owned & Operated Christian Based Business, with over 25 years of experience. We offer honest service at affordable rates. Our customers are always in the best of hands with Our owner overseeing all work for the company. We just ask that you Give us a shot to earn your business, with our 100% satisfaction guarantee you have nothing to lose. We accept all major credit cards, cash and check, for payment of our services....

Prestige Pressure Washing

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

MPW Painting/Maryland Pro Wash

Maryland Pro wash is an independent locally owned small business. We have been in business for over 10 years. Maryland pro wash is one of the areas only contractor using the industries latest and most advanced soft wash technology. We also go by MPW Painting and MPW Basement remodeling. Our MHIC #103189.

Offers by MPW Painting/Maryland Pro Wash on Angi
UNDER PRESSURE INC

We offer 15% off complete house wash. 10% off roof cleaning. FREE ESTIMATES! We Believe In Making Good, Lasting Impressions! Our goal at Under Pressure Inc. is to provide quality pressure washing and cleaning services to maintain and enhance your building and property. We believe that good first impressions are important, but maintaining a standard of quality and excellence is just as essential. Our company uses a low pressure cleaning system and determines the appropriate solution for each detergent used as well as the best PSI for each surface. We help to safely and effectively remove dirty buildup, graffiti, rust stains, oil, mold, algae and much more that may be taking over walls or concrete spaces of your property. We’ve been in business for over ten years providing quality services at reasonable prices. Look no further for a company that knows how to meet all your cleaning and pressure washing needs! We hold certifications in wood restoration, roof restoration, and house washing We are certified by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission We are licensed, bonded and insured We take care of your vegetation We offer charity work We believe in promoting a standard of excellence and cleanliness in our communities

05/31/2017

Arthurine W.

05/07/2017

SHIRLEY M.

They were supposed to come out between 2-4PM the first time and a call to me 30 minutes prior to arrival. I waited until 3:30 PM and called them only to be told that the forecast called for rain in my area and they'd need to reschedule. The second time they were supposed to come out between 2-4PM the day after. I called them about 3PM and got a voicemail. No call back and they never showed up for this appointment. 2 days wasted over this. Going to move on to more professional companies.

Description of Work
flushing out exterior drain pipe on french drain system

12/11/2015

jennifer M.

See above

Description of Work
I used this company in the past and was more than satisfied. Tried using them two years ago and was met with no-call, no-shows. I got an apologetic email asking me to return as a customer and saying that they improved their customer services. This month, I contacted them for an appointment and took off work to be home; the first appointment I was told, after waiting all day, that there was an unexpected urgent matter at the prior job site. I gave the benefit of the doubt and rescheduled, again took the day off work, and was told that they" forgot " to put me on the schedule, even though I had email confirmation. This experience has been disappointing, not to mention costly since I have taken time off of work.

10/19/2015

habib S.

Description of Work
They gave me the best price. They are really god fearing prople.

03/13/2013

georgia M.

All Nite Sewer and Drain Cleaning LLC came out and had to have a new laundry tub put in. That was done about two months ago. This house is about 66, 67 years old. And the piping was old. All Nite Sewer and Drain Cleaning LLC had to put some new piping in and laundry tub. They had done more for me before. They explained everything they were going to do for me. They came on time and answered all my questions. They cleaned up their messes. A couple years back I had an emergency and this was the number I picked, they came out they were very professional and I stuck with them. Free estimates, nights and weekends.

Description of Work
This house is about 66, 67 years old. And the piping was old. All Nite Sewer & Drain Cleaning LLC had to put some new piping in and laundry tub.

03/04/2013

frances P.

I have been using All Nite Sewer and Drain Cleaning for many years now. I have also had plumbing work done as well. They do an excellent job and the prices they charge are very fair. I have never been disappointed with their work and I will continue to use them for as long as I live.

Description of Work
Cleaned main sewer line from basement to street. Ran 80 Feet.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

(member name removed) I would like to thank you for your patronage and feedback. We look forward to your continued business. Thanks, Melisa & Kirk

07/09/2012

Pamela H.

He works hard and is extremely aware of neatness. The reason I will no longer hire him is because appointments are scheduled (for a full day's work) days or weeks ahead and then he does not show up or has an and quot;emergencyand quot;, or is very late and can only work 1/2 a day. My time is valuable also as I have to schedule a day off of work just as Kirk has put my job on his schedule. This scenario happened on average every other appointment I scheduled. After 3 no shows (alternating with days that he showed up) I finally decided my jobs were not his priority and he did not value my time as much as he did his own. I wish him the best of luck in his endeavors as he is a multi-talented individual. Due to Kirks polite response I have changed my overall review to a B. As you can see from my review above he does good work and wants to please his customers.

Description of Work
I had Kirk out several times for varying jobs that included: plumbing (whole house water system, faucet replacement, & leaks). In addition Kirk did a fabulous job repairing a large drywall error and small electrical jobs. .

Category drain cleaning

We do truly apologize for any inconvenience that we caused to you as our customer. I would like to take a minute to explain to you that during this time period our business was growing very fast and since we did not have the manpower to handle our work we continually ran into issues. Especially on your project because it was way out of our serving area but we still took the project on not realizing how difficult it was going to be to keep the appointments. This was just another mistake that us as new business owners had to overcome during our first few years of being in business. During this time though I can assure you and all of our future customers that we now keep a close eye on schedule management before we agree to take on any new project. We would like to thanky you for your honesty because if we did not have a place for customers to give reviews then us as business owners would not grow. If you are ever in need of our services in the future we would love to have you back as our customer. Thanks Again, Melisa & Kirk

12/06/2011

Lashawn M.

Thank God for All Nite and Drain Cleaning. I called All Nite and Drain Cleaning around 7:00 p.m. on a Saturday evening after a recommendation from a neighbor. Previously, on that day I had Roto Rooter come out and perform services to my sewer line. That Saturday morning I was able to use all my household plumbing. However, previously in the week I had several instances where the sewage from the sinks in my kitchen was backing up in the toilet in my basement. Roto Rooter came out and performed a costly drain cleaning. Well, by the time they were finished I had no plumbing within my home and was looking at an estimate of several thousands of dollars to excavate and replace my main sewer line. Roto Rooter told me there wasn't any other option left and there was nothing else they could do. I was devastated and was sure that I would be left with empty pockets due to this costly home repair. Upon speaking with a neighbor, I was urged to get a second opinion. She recommended All Nite and Drain Cleaning. I called and spoke with Melissa, who is one of the owners. She was extremely polite and thoroughly explained what could be done for me. My plumber (George?) arrived within the quoted time, and went to work. Within an hour, he was able to open my main sewer line. Yes, I had roots in my sewer line but it didn't require at this point a major excavation. He even gave me tips on how to maintain my line and keep the root issue under control. I saved a considerable amount of money by getting a second opinion. The plumber even mopped my floor before leaving. I appreciate Melissa and her company. My drains are flowing and I have them to thank for it. I would highly recommend this company!!!

Description of Work
Snaked mainline sewer drain in basement out to main sewer line. Was able to open sewer line despite root issues.

Category drain cleaning

Drain cleaning, plumbing, Septic & Sewer Cleaning, Camera Sewers, sewer & water line repairs and installation, water heater repairs, water heater install, Pipe Locating, Steam Boiler & oil Boiler Heating systems(Radiators, Baseboards)

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa