Rocket Rooter Plumbing

Founded 1968 • With Angi since January 2010

426 Reading Avenue

Rockville, MD 20850

Rocket Rooter Plumbing has been family owned and operated since 1968. Our professional plumbers service residential and commercial properties throughout the Montgomery County area. We are licensed, insured, and fully bonded. We specialize in plumbing repairs, drain cleaning, camera inspections,

01/29/2020

gordon K.

It went great! Person arrived on time and was professional, efficient, pleasant, and left my home the way he found it. I was very pleased with the company and the person who actually did the work and would definitely hire them again..

Description of Work
Had a faulty shut off valve.

09/09/2019

Stacey E.

A+ service and repair. Called first thing Monday morning and was able to get an appointment that morning. Tyler was pleasant, skilled, honest and efficient. He even shared what he was doing for me to learn. I was quoted a price range on the phone and came in on the low end. Not sure how often that happens! Rocket Rooter will be my go to plumber when I am in need.

Description of Work
Repair leaky faucet in bathtub

07/28/2019

Raj K.

Rocket Rooter was very responsive - they replied to my request over a weekend and scheduled the work to unclog our kitchen drain on Monday morning. They used their snaking tool to reach 70' deep into our drain to reach the clog and maneuver it till it was unclogged. They tested it to make sure the clog was cleared and provided tips to help minimize a recurrence. Once they were finished, I asked them about a few other plumbing projects and they provided several suggestions for the easy ones and quotes for those requiring more time. Extremely professional. I finally found my plumber.

Description of Work
Unclog kitchen drain

06/25/2019

jared G.

Tyler was excellent. On time, careful, and explained issues well.

Description of Work
replaced shower diverter

06/03/2019

bo J.

Wonderful service; punctual, professional, friendly. Probably not the cheapest kid on the block but as the saying goes: "you get what you pay for" and they were definitely worth it. Very responsive.

Description of Work
Camera inspection of the main drain line; toilet reset.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

05/08/2019

Ashley H.

In 20 minutes, Doug explained how to diagnose the source of the leak, and the plan for each leak option. I emailed him with the results of the experiment, and he walked me through the next steps. He even instructed me on how to grout and seal around my shower. Very helpful, very professional, came early (!), and did not charge me for his time. A great experience that I would use again any day.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my bathroom.

01/26/2019

Michael R.

Excellent! They responded the next day. Tyler was great! He was friendly, efficient, very professional, and very knowledgeable. My sink and disposal work perfectly now, especially after the new trap installation. I’m very pleased with their service and will call Rocket Rooter the next time I need a plumber.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink cleared, new trap installed

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

12/26/2018

Kristine G.

I call Rocket Rooter this morning because I kept hearing a dripping noise when running water to my bathroom. The person I spoke to gave me some information that it wasn't a leak just clanging pipes because of the cold weather. If someone is willing to give out this type of advice without charging I would definitely hire then when I really do have plumbing work to be done.

Description of Work
Thought I had a leaky pipe

09/24/2018

art S.

On time, done correctly, clean as one could get considering cutting a sheet rock ceiling is never fun.

Description of Work
Fixed copper plumbing leak in ceiling

09/04/2018

Roger W.

Rocket Rooters did a great job to install my new water heater to replace my old 10 years end of life expectancy electric heater. Doug and his team arrived on time the next day after they came to examine what needs to be done to have this installed. Definitely recommended.

Description of Work
Install New Water Heater

09/01/2018

Benjamin G.

Showed up within 5 mins of their 7:30 AM appointment time (not a four hour window, a specific time) and fully completed the work in 30 mins. I did not have to take time off from work. Listened to what we wanted and didn’t try to oversell. Awesome!

Description of Work
Needed a shower diverter and stems replaced.

08/23/2018

Matthew M.

Went very well. They were very professional, and explained everything in terms we could understand. They also helped us understand the cost vs. value of the different remedies they could use.

Description of Work
Snaked drain(s), fixed a joint behind the tub

08/09/2018

Andrey Y.

I called Rocket Rooter Plumbing to unclog a drain at the bathtub at my rental property. The drain issue turned out to be an issue with drain stopper accumulating too much hair, which was fixed right away. They did not charge me anything for this service. I'll definitely call them again for my other properties.

Description of Work
Unclog a drain at the bathtub. Leaking pipe

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

06/20/2018

Sheila F.

Excellent service, professional and capable. Will definitely use them again and happy to refer Rocket Rooter services to others.

Description of Work
Clearing outdoor residential storm water drains

Category drain cleaning

06/08/2018

stewart R.

Doug saved the day, even though he was unable to come over. We had a significant leak that occurred when we installed a new water filter in lower corner of refrigerator. Then we were not able to remove it! Only way to stop the leaking was to shut off water; however, there was no local shut off valve for this line. That would mean water to whole house would have to be shut off until appliance repairman &/or plumber could arrive by next day. I called numerous companies, but none could come “same day”. I happened to call rocket rooter, & when Doug answered, he actually walked us through the temporary repair we could do ourselves! Not only explaining what to do, but even texting a link of small part to purchase at Home Depot. Communicating by FaceTime, we got the job done, but ONLY by the help of this generous & professional man!!!

Description of Work
shut off for leaking ice maker water line

Category plumbing, small appliance repair

05/09/2018

Christopher M.

Very well. Toilet was dripping and they correctly deduced it was an improperly seated toilet. Would and did hire again.

Description of Work
Reseated toilet

05/09/2018

Christopher M.

Excellent. Professional and fast. Was able to fix the issue without a problem. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Leaking Shower drain.

04/25/2018

Constance M.

The guys were prompt and professional. They explained everything they did. Very courteous. Did the job quickly and efficiently. Cleaned up after they finished. Seemed a little pricey for the amount of work required, but I didn't get a competitive bid/estimate, so I don't have a real good comparison. They will be my first call next time I need a plumber, but I might try to shop around for a better price if it's a bigger job.

Description of Work
Clogged drain

Category drain cleaning

04/04/2018

Fred G.

Rocket Rooter answered the phone immediately, Quoted a price to go from inside the house all the way to the sewer. Told me that he could have men here within a few hours and did. Two plumbers worked hard to make sure that the pipe was clean, going out 70 feet. They were pleasant and cleaned up. Will use again.

Description of Work
Sewer pipe backed up into basement

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

01/22/2018

jamie L.

Rocket Rooter responded quickly and professionally to the call, came out as promised, and were professional and knowledgeable on site. I feel that they charged a very reasonable rate, worked hard for their money, and communicated well.

Description of Work
Came back to the house after being away for several weeks to find 4-5 inches of water on the floor in the lower level and a huge hole in the ceiling.

01/12/2018

Robert L.

This is the first time we have used this company, and we were very satisfied. The guys were very friendly, clean, quiet, efficient and courteous.

Description of Work
replace existing toilet

12/20/2017

Jamie M.

It went well. The plumbers were punctual, professional, and knowledgeable. The job took about 30 to 40 minutes. They waived the service fee since I was an Angie's List member. They went the extra mile to squeeze in my service call on a day they were fully booked. Our location made that possible. I'm pleased to have my kitchen sink working again after 24 hours of it being clogged. I'm happy with the work! Plus, it got my husband off the hook of having to address the matter himself.

Description of Work
Cleared drain clog from kitchen sink via roof access and cleaned pop-up in bathroom sink to remove debris, along with some plunging in sink.

12/18/2017

Sandy P.

I contacted Rocket Rooter for plumbing repairs that had previously been completed by another company. The technicians arrived on time and were extremely professional and provided detailed information about the previous repairs that were done wrong. They were thorough and very friendly and checked everything to make sure there were no more leaks in the toilets, sinks and showers/tubs. I would highly recommend the company

11/23/2017

Susan B.

We were extremely satisfied with Doug Belcher's work. He quickly found the source of our leak. Because the water was coming from our humidifier and related pipes, which are serviced by our heating/AC contractor, Doug said we would get a better price from our contractor. We greatly appreciated his honesty and unwillingness to pressure us to give him the job. He did quick and excellent work fixing our faucet, explaining the details of what he did in a very informative and professional manner. He charged us only for the faucet repair, not for finding the humidifier/pipes leak. He is the finest plumber we have ever used, and will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Diagnosis of water leak in basement, repair of outdoor faucet

10/07/2017

Min L.

I was able to call late in the evening and schedule a next day appointment, which was very appreciated. They came and cut the drywall so they could find the problem . Took about 2 hours. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
We had a plumbing leak in the ceiling

Drainage and Erosion Solutions

Drainage & Erosion Solutions (DES) is an award-winning company that provides assessment and repair of all drainage and erosion problems for residential and commercial properties. We are a design-build firm, with both engineering and contracting divisions; offering aesthetically pleasing and professionally engineered solutions to drainage and erosion problems. Our team members are year-round, full-time employees with a strong reputation for technical knowledge, attention to detail, great customer service and general excellence. All DES consultations, assessments, and installations are performed by a licensed professional soils engineer, or landscape and drainage systems designer. These professionals have several decades of combined design and contracting experience. Clients like working with us - much of our business comes from referrals and from our top rankings among the most popular contractor ratings services.

Colonial Home Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule your appointment today!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

East Coast Landscape Design

BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR LIVING. East Coast creates inspiring landscapes, hardscapes, water features and drainage solutions that bring beauty, new outdoor experiences and exceptional value to your life and home. SPECIALIZING IN: Patios, walkways, driveways, landscaping, fire pits, outdoor kitchens, retaining walls, outdoor lighting, drainage and erosion control (including eco-friendly permeable pavers, dry riverbeds and rain gardens through RainScapes and RiverSmart rebate programs). TRUSTED: Employees drug tested and background checked. License #42490. Insurance #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: mark@eclandscapedesign.com

MasterCard, Check, Visa

Montgomery County Plumbing, Plumber, Plumbing Services, Plumbing Repairs, Drain Cleaning, Camera Inspections, Sewer Lines, Water Lines, Grease Trap Pumping, Septic Pumping, Water Heaters, Pipe Relining, Hydro Jetting