Mel's Power Washing & Window Cleaning Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2011

PO Box 977

Rockville, MD 20848

We are open offering all of our services, Interior and Exterior Painting, pressure washing, deck maintenance, gutter cleaning, window cleaning interior and exterior(when interior window cleaning is performed, our team wars mask all the time inside your home also when we have to talk to the client and always keep social distancing, we accept, credit card, paypal, zelle, and check payments for your convenience. feel free to call or text 301 814 0079 if you are able to text pictures we can provide estimates whit out the need to visit you home. We encourage everyone to be safe.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Window cleaning

Window cleaning

window cleaning202120001
Exterior window cleaning of a 5 story building with 60 ft. Ladder, building no equiped for highrise.

NOTE: We are open offering all of our services, Interior and exterior paint, pressure washing, deck maintenance, deck repair, gutter cleaning, window cleaning interior and exterior(when interior window cleaning is performed, our team wears mask all the time inside your home also when we have to talk to the client and always keep social distancing, we accept, credit card, paypal, zelle, and check payments for your convenience. feel free to call or text 301 814 0079 if you are able to text pictures we can provide estimates whit out the need to visit you home. We encourage everyone to be safe. It is a small-growing family owned and operated business, We offer residential and commercial services, such as pressure washing on (homes:siding, brick, concrete, walkways, deck pressure washing and sealing/staining, gutter cleaning, gutter repair and replacement, window cleaning, wood restoration, glass restoration, etc.) (commercial: pressure washing on, walkways, dumpster areas, garage, parking lots, brick and concrete restoration, hi-rise window cleaning, glass restoration, awning cleaning, etc.) our commercial services is good for restaurants, shopping centers, office buildings, etc. www.melspowerwashing.com To make it easier you can text your request to 301 814 0079 or email it to mel1@melspowerwashing.com...

Deals

Interior paint project. project
Interior paint project.

gutter cleaning

202120816

pressure washing (1361)gutter cleaning (461)window cleaning (440)deck cleaning (265)window replacement (124)decks & porches (116)roof cleaning (65)gutter repair (48)siding companies (43)house painting (24)screen repair (11)fence company (10)

05/11/2021

His written estimate was $300. He arrived and said estimate was incorrect, he wanted $600. His written estimate was based upon a physical visit to our house. He is unethical and has the appearance of bait and switch. DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

Description of Work
Wash Windows

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

Thank you very much for your review, you are correct about the original estimate it was $300 but the estimate disclaimer says anything that is not seem from the outside on the windows, the estimate can be modified at the time of the services and the client has the right to accept or decline it, when I arrive to the job my self, you have storm windows I explain you and said with the storm windows i...

05/06/2021

Unfortunately they were a no show to quote twice, promised they'd come out the 2nd time - and never followed up.

Description of Work
Pressure wash exterior plus gutters, deck and sidewalk.

Category decks,gutter cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Thanks for your review, After you emailed us yesterday and mention that you had contacted twice before, and no one came out for the estimate, I.ve been looking foe information about your communication but can't find it, as I can't find your address, and I asked for it yesterday but you just mention that you are in Leesburg, WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST TO ANGIE'S LIST to fallow up on this and find any su...

12/13/2020

Great experience. They showed up at exactly on time. Took 45 mins using water hose to clean. Went the extra mile to nail back gutter hangers that had loosen. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/18/2020

Excellent job, punctual, thorough, professional, good price; and I've already referred them to a couple of friends. Thank you Mel & Staff!!

Description of Work
windows washed & pressure washing of everything

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

10/31/2020

Fantastic! Some of our windows are 30’ up and they cleaned them all beautifully!! Very impressed with the gentleman that did the work too 😊

Description of Work
Cleaned our windows

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

09/25/2020

I would love to comment on the quality of work and punctuality. Unfortunately Mel no-showed my home. When I called to follow up, I didn't get return phone call. I hate to leave this review - but the absolute worst thing to do is to ghost someone. The Angie's List coupon was meaningless - no one showed up. People deserve to know Mel's business practice and I hope they use it to shore up gaps in per...

Description of Work
Exterior Powerwashing

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

08/25/2020

Very good. Employee showed up early in the morning instead of the afternoon, but we were home so it wasn't a problem.

Description of Work
clean gutters

Category gutter cleaning,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/03/2020

Great. Very satisfied. Already recommended to my hoa

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

07/30/2020

Not only are the people nice, Mel and everyone who worked on the project did a great job. My wood deck needed cleaned, wood replaced, and stained. I am extremely happy with the results, and I would recommend this company highly.

Description of Work
Power Washed house and deck; Refurbished and stained deck.

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

07/21/2020

I needed this done before a personal deadline and they went out of their way to accommodate. The job was done quickly, thoroughly, and professionally. Great service and I would hire again, the house looks great!

Description of Work
Pressure Wash the House

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

NOW providing interior and exterior residential painting services. Residential & Commercial Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Brick & Concrete Restoration, Roof Chemical & Low Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Deck Pressure Washing & Wood Restoration, Deck Sealing & Staining Window Cleaning, Roof Ice & Snow Removal

None