Gaithersburg Garage Door Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since January 2012

14650 Rothgeb Dr Suite K

Rockville, MD 20850

GGD was founded as a local, family-owned business in 1988 by Peter Giglio, Sr. as a solo Technician out of his home. We grew. Providing superior customer service with values of Honesty & Integrity, our dedicated, experienced crews began additional service for Fairfax County homes in 1991. As our

10/21/2021

SCOTT K.

I was very pleased with Gaithersburg Garage. They were responsive and professional. The technician ( WAYNE) could not have been nicer and was very informative. Wayne was very responsive. I do not usually leave a review...but these guys deserved it.

Description of Work
New Garage Doors

04/16/2021

Michael M.

On time, completed quickly and left the area clean and neat.

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

Category garage doors, doors

Thanks for the review!

03/01/2021

Denise C.

One of the best experiences. I was able to get an appointment for an estimate very quickly. Pete provided recommendations on garage doors and openers. They were in line with my web searches. I had a quote and contract the same day. Pete was honest and accurate on timeline for ordering and installation. Installation went smoothly. Customer service was excellent.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door and opener

Category awnings, garage doors

THanks for the review! Referrals are certainly appreciated.

01/27/2021

Kay T.

Our technician, Wayne, from Gaithersburg Garage Door, was courteous, efficient, and thorough with the installation of our new, two-car garage door. He did a great job and seemed to take pride in his work. Wayne also patiently explained all the features of the door and how to maintain it. We highly recommend this company in terms of providing a quality product and trained technical installation.

Description of Work
replace existing (old, wood) garage door with a new garage door

Category garage doors

Thank you so much for choosing us to perform your installation, we sincerely appreciate the business along with the positive feedback!

01/05/2021

Jan A.

GG Door Inc. from scheduling to repair was awesome. They were able to get me on their schedule the next day. They texted a reminder before the appointment time and called when Jack the technician arrived. Due to COVID they reminded me of their mask and distance policy. Jack identified and repaired the senor light issue right away. He also took to time to check the system and let me know about purchasing items to open the gate manually if another failure occurred. I will definitely be using GG Door Inc. again.

Description of Work
Security Gate Repair

Category awnings, driveway gates

Thank you so much for your business and your positive feedback, we appreciate it very much!

11/23/2020

Ron R.

Have used this company three times, all with the same experience. EACH time has yielded exemplary results. Nathan (the technician) was prompt, proficient and clearly skilled at his profession. Moreover, I found him to be polite and respectful in adhering to the County’s recommendations for safe distancing and safety protocols. Would highly recommend GGD.

Description of Work
Replaced garage opener zapped by electrical storm.

11/18/2020

Catherine W.

The technician gave me an explanation that I could easily understand and saved me a significant expense

Description of Work
Tuneup for garage door

Category awnings, garage doors

Thank you very much for your business and for the positive feedback, we appreciate it very much!

10/27/2020

Lori R.

It went great! Nelson arrived shortly after I called. He listened closely and intently as I described my concern. And although the issue seemed to have resolved itself, Nelson methodically and carefully went through the entire system to ensure that it was in excellent working order. He checked all aspects of the motor and wall panel. He also assured me that if it occurred again to call them and someone would come out again...and not to ever hesitate to call them. Gaithersburg Garage Door company has been my "go to" company for 20 yrs and I have never been disappointed. Their team is exceptional, very professional and highly competent. They always listen and never rush either the process or the customer.

Description of Work
Had a strange buzzing noise coming from my garage door opener motor...then the lights would not turn off

Category awnings, garage doors

Thank you for the kind words and entrusting us to check the system!

10/11/2020

James C.

Great responsive scheduling in the same week and fast quality repair

Description of Work
Replaced garage door bottom seal

Category garage doors

Thank you so much for your business and feedback!

08/28/2020

Knowles A.

Pricing was clear and upfront. Work was performed as expected. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Garage Door Extension Springs

Category garage doors

Thank you very much for your business and positive feedback, we appreciate it very much!

08/26/2020

EDWARD S.

Very well Tech. Nelson Very professional, efficient Did job quickly

Description of Work
Garage door springs

Category awnings, garage doors

Thank you very much for your patronage and feedback, we appreciate it very much!

08/07/2020

Ishan K.

Julio was awesome. Quickly diagnosed the issue and performed the service. Provided recommendation for maintenance to avoid issues. Garage door is operating smoothly now!

Description of Work
Diagnose and service garage door

Category garage doors

Thank you very much for supporting our business and for your positive feedback, we appreciate it very much!

04/30/2020

MAUREEN M.

Work was done promptly and everything was explained to me. I was very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Disconnected cable

Category garage doors

Thank you very much for your business, we appreciate it very much!

04/05/2020

Kent M.

The work was done as scheduled, completed in half an hour, and within the quoted price range. I would definitely use this firm again, and recommend them to anyone needing garage door work.

Description of Work
Replace broken torsion spring

Category garage doors

Thank you very much for your business, in times like these it's even more important! We appreciate your positive feedback!

02/26/2020

celeste A.

The process was smooth and professional--from the ordering to the installation. Wayne and Jordan arrived on time on the day of installation, worked efficiently and left no mess. They thoroughly explained everything and advised me on future maintenance, etc. The finished product looks great--I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Replaced garage doors x 2

11/19/2019

Benyamin M.

Excellent service. Contractor was great to work with and even gave me a price match. You can probably find a slightly cheaper contractor but the extra cost is worth the service and workmanship.

Description of Work
Demolition of double door and installation of garage door.

10/31/2019

Sandra R.

Wonderfull knowledgeable friendly reliable

Description of Work
Repair senors

Category garage doors

Appreciate your business and feedback!

10/09/2019

WARREN C J.

Great work. Service tech was very professional.

Description of Work
Replacement of double wide garage door lower gasket

Category garage doors

Thank you for your business and positive feedback!

09/19/2019

Terry B.

It was quick and he showed me how to check it myself. So glad to have this company.

Description of Work
Lubricate and checkup of automatic garage door

Category garage doors

We are glad to have you as a customer, thanks for your business!

08/28/2019

David G.

Great very prompt response and service. Garage door spring broke and I could not get out of my garage. Anthony did the replacement of 2 springs, explained the difference between grades of springs and cost factor. He did the job quickly, lubricated everything, and also reset all remote devices for the opener. GGD is highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replace garage door springs

Category garage doors

Thank you for your support and your feedback, we appreciate it very much!

08/06/2019

Christine F.

Last week we had a new garage door installed by Gaithersburg Garage Door. The entire process was seamless. Our home is older with an odd sized garage which had the original old wood carriage doors in dismal condition. Installing a new garage door required wood framing as the garage opening is not a standard size. From getting an estimate, to ordering and install, GGC made it an easy process. The meticulous tech, Nelson, handled the whole thing- wood framing and door install - in one day. Thanks, Nelson! Extremely professional work and presentation. The door looks and works great. Much more secure and weather proof. And the price for it all was very fair. We did get quotes from a couple of other companies but neither were able to handle the framing, so we were very pleased to find GGC, a one stop shop. I would recommend Gaithersburg Garage Door.

Description of Work
New garage door installed

Category garage doors

We are so happy you’re pleased with the final result. We love taking on older jobs like yours because of how drastic the before and after is. Thanks for the positive feedback!

08/02/2019

Jim G.

On time and on budget. Friendly informative technician. Scheduler was very also informative.

Description of Work
New garage motors and springs.

Category garage doors

Thanks for entrusting us with your business and your kind words. We are happy to help!

08/01/2019

Susan F.

The work was done promptly and efficiently. Julio, the technician, did an excellent job explaining the process. We are totally satisfied with the work that was done.

Description of Work
We needed to replace the failing springs on our garage door.

Category garage doors

Thank you so much for your business! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to have you as a customer!

07/23/2019

Vincent B.

Timely and excellent work to repair a garage door problem.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Category garage doors

Thank you very much for your support and feedback!

07/23/2019

Vincent B.

Professional response in every way. I explained the problem over the phone; they asked me to send photos (by phone) so that they could evaluate the issue. After their evaluation we set an appointment and they followed up with an email detailing the 2 hour appointment window and potential charges. Their technician arrived early in the appointment time window and quickly addressed and cured the problem. I now have Gaithersburg Garage Door in my contacts list to call for any future garage door problems.

Description of Work
Adjustment of Garage Door Opener

Category garage doors

Thank you very much for your business and positive feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of all your garage door needs going forward!

All United Locksmith

Whether you are seeking emergency services such as car lockout,house lockout,and postal lock installation or standard order services such as re keying of locks or lock installation, we will deliver services using top technical skills at the most reasonable price. Whichever your needs may be, automotive, residential, or commercial, All United Locksmith will deliver the solution. Our goal is to make you feel secure.

Award 2022
    Keys My Locks

Keys My Locks is DC's Premier 24 hour locksmith providing guaranteed quality service. We specialize in residential automotive and commercial lockouts, home security systems, lock repair and installation, car key replacement and emergency lockouts. We also copy home, office and car keys, as well as key fobs and access cards quickly and accurately. If you need to install a smart lock, door lock, deadbolt, key fob, file cabinet lock or a master key system, give us a call.

Award 2022
    Mike's Locksmith

You can expect personal service, quality products, upfront pricing and free estimates with a commitment to excellence from Mike's Locksmith & Security. It's what sets us apart from the rest. All of our products come with a full guarantee on labor and materials (for as long as you own your home or business). At Mike's Locksmith & Security, we believe in giving back to our community in many large and small ways. It's all the reason to book an appointment with us.

Offers by Mike's Locksmith on Angi
    Maryland
    Maryland: General
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Garage Door Service & Garage Door Opener Repair.