Gaithersburg Garage Door Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/14/2022

14650 Rothgeb Dr Suite K

Rockville, MD 20850

GGD was founded as a local, family-owned business in 1988 by Peter Giglio, Sr. as a solo Technician out of his home. We grew. Providing superior customer service with values of Honesty & Integrity, our dedicated, experienced crews began additional service for Fairfax County homes in 1991. As our reputation for dependability spread, our 10 trucks & 15 employees outgrew the original Gaithersburg location in 2019 as we moved to a more spacious Rockville location. Peter’s son, Pete Giglio, Jr., succeeding his Dad, and long-time Operations Manager, Ryan Smart continue today to guide Gaithersburg & Fairfax Garage Door to satisfy the needs of DMV homeowners....

garage doors (232)door installation (18)awnings (8)driveway gate installation (1)locksmith (4)window replacement (3)

04/16/2021

On time, completed quickly and left the area clean and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Repair

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2021

03/01/2021

One of the best experiences. I was able to get an appointment for an estimate very quickly. Pete provided recommendations on garage doors and openers. They were in line with my web searches. I had a quote and contract the same day. Pete was honest and accurate on timeline for ordering and installation. Installation went smoothly. Customer service was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door and opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

01/27/2021

Our technician, Wayne, from Gaithersburg Garage Door, was courteous, efficient, and thorough with the installation of our new, two-car garage door. He did a great job and seemed to take pride in his work. Wayne also patiently explained all the features of the door and how to maintain it. We highly recommend this company in terms of providing a quality product and trained technical installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace existing (old, wood) garage door with a new garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

Thank you so much for choosing us to perform your installation, we sincerely appreciate the business along with the positive feedback!

01/05/2021

GG Door Inc. from scheduling to repair was awesome. They were able to get me on their schedule the next day. They texted a reminder before the appointment time and called when Jack the technician arrived. Due to COVID they reminded me of their mask and distance policy. Jack identified and repaired the senor light issue right away. He also took to time to check the system and let me know about purc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Security Gate Repair

CATEGORY awnings,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

Thank you so much for your business and your positive feedback, we appreciate it very much!

11/23/2020

Have used this company three times, all with the same experience. EACH time has yielded exemplary results. Nathan (the technician) was prompt, proficient and clearly skilled at his profession. Moreover, I found him to be polite and respectful in adhering to the County’s recommendations for safe distancing and safety protocols. Would highly recommend GGD.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage opener zapped by electrical storm.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

11/18/2020

The technician gave me an explanation that I could easily understand and saved me a significant expense

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuneup for garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

Thank you very much for your business and for the positive feedback, we appreciate it very much!

10/27/2020

It went great! Nelson arrived shortly after I called. He listened closely and intently as I described my concern. And although the issue seemed to have resolved itself, Nelson methodically and carefully went through the entire system to ensure that it was in excellent working order. He checked all aspects of the motor and wall panel. He also assured me that if it occurred again to call them and so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a strange buzzing noise coming from my garage door opener motor...then the lights would not turn off

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Thank you for the kind words and entrusting us to check the system!

10/11/2020

Great responsive scheduling in the same week and fast quality repair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door bottom seal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

Thank you so much for your business and feedback!

08/28/2020

Pricing was clear and upfront. Work was performed as expected. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Extension Springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

Thank you very much for your business and positive feedback, we appreciate it very much!

08/26/2020

Very well Tech. Nelson Very professional, efficient Did job quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

Thank you very much for your patronage and feedback, we appreciate it very much!

Garage Door Service & Garage Door Opener Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing