Extra Clean, Inc.

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2006

4.2

Window Cleaning, Power Washing, High Rise Window Washing, Construction Cleanup, Exterior Building Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning, Caulking, Pressure Wash, metal & wood restorations, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC Residential & Commercial Services in MD/DC/VA since 1988 - No Job Too Big or Too Small (Low Price Guarantee). Additional phones: (703) 920-7200 and (800) 453-9090....

GUTTER WERKS LLC

Gutter Werks is a full service gutter company. We install, repair and clean all types of gutter systems. We install a variety of effective gutter cover systems. We work with primarily aluminum, copper, and galvanized materials.

MJM Deck Restorations And Pressure Washing

MJM Deck Restorations and Pressure Washing is your locally-owned and operated, deck restorations, general contracting and handyman business. For more than 15 years, we have been the recommended initials in giving homes a lasting impression and saving our neighbors money in the Silver Spring, MD and Washington, DC areas. We take the time to work with you to ensure that you get the project you envisioned within your budget. With our expert knowledge and specialized service in deck and fence restorations, pressure washing as well as many other home repair and general handyman services you can have the house of your dreams without the nightmarish bill. Contact us today to get started!

Roof Real Clean

Roof Real Clean is in the business of Roof Cleaning. We do not use subcontractors, our employees are Professional Roofers. We carry liability and workers compensation insurance. At Roof Real Clean we give free estimates, no trip charges and no DEPOSIT REQUIRED to start a job. Please Mention that you're an Angie's list member, and Roof Real Clean will clean your gutters free of charge. ROOF REAL CLEAN uses a very low pressure roof cleaning process that removes Algae, Moss, Mold, Mildew and Lichen Colonies on your roof. We use roof cleaning system and have found it to be the most effective way to get rid of the unsightly dark streaks and stains. The low pressure roof cleaning product we use is chlorine free and is designed specifically for cleaning asphalt roofs. Our chemical is non-harmful, 100% biodegradable and will not harm your grass, plants, or pets. Award winning.

05/19/2015

Olga D.

The appallingly unprofessional exterior cleaning service we received from Extra Clean resulted in damaged siding (discoloration in the form of dirty marks, stripes, circles, etc.) on the front side of our house. The company refused to look into our complaint, completely ignoring calls and emails after requesting and getting the photos of the damage from us. Duncan Dixson requested the photos on October 30, 2013 to ?see if there is anything we can do.? The photos were sent to him the next day. We are still waiting for Duncan?s reply. All the attempts to call Extra Clean to discuss the matter resulted in an associate called Monica promising to ?talk to the manager.? We are still waiting for Monica to talk to the manager. Here is what Extra Clean?s customer guarantee says on www.extraclean.com: ?We are not finished with a job until our customer is completely satisfied. This guaranteed does not have an ?expiration date.? Our guarantee is a living document and therefore this document always conforms to each and every customer?s expectations. At Extra Clean, when the job is completed, our commitment to the customer just begins!? Every morning, when I leave my house and I see how the siding was so badly discolored by Extra Clean?s poor workmanship, I feel very bad. We hired Extra Clean to make an improvement, but it caused egregious damage and has refused to take responsibility for it. We want Extra Clean to fullfill its customer guarantee to us as promised. Extra Clean, we expect your response.

Description of Work
Exterior/siding cleaning

06/09/2014

Andrew V.

.Everything with EXTRA CLEAN went well and I am happy with the results. The crew arrived on time and were cordial. The work performed was window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing of the flagstone patio. The quality of service was excellent and I would rate them an "A" across the board.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning ( Interior & Exterior ) + Gutter Cleaning + Pressure Washing of Patio Deck Area

10/08/2013

Kathleen H.

UPDATE:: I have to say this was a difference experience ALL together and one that I was pleased with. I realize the team, Alfredo, Daniel, Sonia and Dora were handling me "with kit gloves" but it was appreciated. Alfredo listened to my concerns, and felt the best thing to do was a "do over". The team was respectful of my home . They went' above and beyond. The small issues that were discussed with Alfredo were addressed above and beyond my expectations. The followup and desire to "right a wrong" goes a very long way in my book. I had been in contact with Extra Clean some months ago to request an estimate. After several calls I gave up as no one ever returned my calls. Unfortunately, the construction on our home went on for much longer than anticipated, so when it came time to finally clean I reached back out as Extra Clean was one of very few companies who offered post construction cleaning, specifically (as opposed to just maid service). Esmeralda came out to view the property and put together an estimate. The price was twice what other companies were planning to charge, but the cleaning list provided seemed thorough so I went with Extra Clean thinking to myself that "this is what they do".First, the team of 4 was an hour and a half late. They did call, stating they would be an hour late, but then I had to call to see where they were. After about 4 hours of "cleaning" I was told they were finished. After a quick look around, I noted that baseboards were filthy, there were ROCKS in my windowsills, and there were marks all over the walls where there were not before. Areas were cleaned from bottom to top, so if dirt fell on a lower area it was just left there even if the staff had cleaned it prior. My review of the work was done with one of the team members following me, so it was very difficult to do more than a cursory glance at what was obvious. I asked the team if they had reviewed the list of work to be done, and the one member I could communicate with said no. I pulled it up on my computer, and the team went back to work for another hour or so. One member asked me to write down what needed to be done. The list of duties and what was told to the customer should be addressed BEFORE sending staff to work. When the team finished again, I went around and looked at the things that stood out the first time, and they were corrected. Again this was done with one of the staff with me. I wrote them a check and said good bye. Then I looked around. Water marks and smears are on just about every window. Dirty water marks are on any surface that was cleaned, and there are areas that were not touched. There are still baseboards with thick dirt from the construction. One bathtub was not touched, and inside bathroom cabinets were not cleaned. There are wall marks too numerous to count. I took several photos, and contacted Extra Clean. George, (the office manager?) informed me that they could come back out and "make it right". Despite my hesitancy and due to the fact that I would have to rearrange my schedule to have them come back, we agreed that I would send him pictures and he would get back to me after discussing with "them". I asked if he worked for the company as he was speaking as though they were someone else and he said yes, but that he "was just the messenger". It is now past midday the following day and I have not heard from ANYONE at Extra Clean, despite my emails. My husband has tried to reach them, and has not been able to. The goal was to have done in a day what would take weeks to do with 2 people, and I was willing to pay a premium for a service to do just that. I could have done what they did for free in a couple of hours by myself if I wanted this level of thoroughness. The only positive was that they did remove most/all of the screens and rinsed them off, although it appears they may have done it with my kitchen towel, given how dirty it was when they left. They also used my vacuum and I realized after they left that the loud noise and the word "problemo" meant they broke my towel rack in my hall bath. Very unprofessional and beyond disappointing. It is our hope that this can still be resolved but unfortunately without a response from Extra Clean that seems more difficult than we hoped. I will be happy to follow up on this review after a resolution.

Description of Work
UPDATE TO MY REVIEW: We hired Extra Clean to do a final post construction clean up in our newly renovated 1800 square foot home. We had issues as described below. After many calls and conversations, Monica from Extra Clean was able to set up a different crew of individuals to come back to my home the following week.

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

03/26/2013

Betsy S.

I was able to schedule the appointment for the same week which was great. They arrived on time, cleaned my windows and also dusted off the screens for no additional cost. The crew was very professional and courteous and I am thrilled with their work. I highly recommend this company!!!

Description of Work
Extra Clean cleaned the interior and exterior of the windows at my home and did a wonderful job!

03/24/2013

A J.

.Their prices are very reasonable and we will use them again in the near future.

Description of Work
Extra Clean, Inc performed window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing of our patio deck areas. We were pleased with the level of service and can't say enough about how pleasant the crew was that performed the work.

10/02/2012

A J.

The Extra Clean crew was courteous and professional in manner and appearance. They arrived on time and stayed until dusk to finish the job. Quality of work was excellent .Thanks so much for your outstanding customer service in keeping me informed of each step along the way and the promptness in getting the job scheduled the same week.

Description of Work
We would like to convey our satisfaction with the excellent job done cleaning our windows, deck, and gutters. Extra Clean was extremely thorough, and the results were quite a transformation, not only of the window surfaces, but the frames, tracks, and sills as well. All of our rooms look so much brighter. In addition, your crew did an amazing job pressure washing our deck....It looks brand new again. My compliments and appreciation!!

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

05/01/2012

Eben P.

They cleaned everything but didn't put stain on the main deck, the most important part. They also ignored instructions to contact me with questions about the services to be performed, bothering my wife instead, who was home on maternity leave.

Description of Work
Asked them to clean and re-stain the back deck.

Category deck cleaning

10/03/2011

A J.

They did all the work for the price that was quoted and the workers were very professional. I am going to have them back to seal the deck in a few days.

Description of Work
We used Extra Clean for window cleaning service, gutter & downspout cleaning and pressure washing our deck. They provided us with an estimate 1 day after calling their office and it was easy to coordinate a schedule date since they work on Saturdays. The crew that arrived on time performed excellent service and they did top quality work.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

07/19/2011

Kabir S.

Actually just joined Angieslist today in search of a deck cleaning/restoration company. While searching for what I needed, I came across ExtraClean, a company which I used last year to clean our windows at home. I originally saw their guys hanging off a building in downtown Bethesda. My thoughts were that if that particularly large construction company uses them to wash their HQ, I would call them to check out their residential services. In fact, they did have residential window cleaning/washing service. They were extremely prompt in showing up for an estimate. Only four days later did they arrive with five people and completed the job of just over 45 windows in 6 hours. It is important to note that each window is counted as itself, whether it opens or not. So the per window price should be double checked. The per window was fair in comparison to other industry competitors. The main deciding factor for me was that they were heavily insured and ISO certified. I have has experience with people on our property with very tall ladders and accidents. Not many of the guys spoke English, except the supervisor, but that didn't seem to have anything to do with the end results.

Description of Work
Window cleaning for a 11,000 square foot private residence in Bethesda.

02/10/2010

KRISTEN P.

They provided me with a $/per window estimate over the phone which was comparable to my previous contractor. Unfortunately, the way they COUNT the windows, I had 30% more, increasing the estimate by 30%. I was encouraged that they arrived with a crew of four (my previous contractor had sent one) and an estimate of 5 hours to complete the job. Unfortunately, the supervisor left shortly for another job and 8 hours later the job was not complete - I was not surprised since they had been talking loudly outside my window for a large portion of the day. When the supervisor returned to survey the job, they tracked sand/salt throughout the house. They returned the next day for several hours to complete the job and gave me a 7% discount for my inconvenience. The quality of their work was excellent but the disruption was not worth it. When using them, be aware that their estimate may not be accurate. I suspect that they subcontract residential jobs, because my check was written to an individual and not the name of this company.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior window washing.

Category window cleaning

Extra Clean attempted to contact the customer to discuss feedback; but no call back was received.

Extra Clean, Inc.

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2006

4.2

11777 Parklawn Dr STE 100

Rockville, MD 20852

Window Cleaning, Power Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Final Construction Cleaning, Window Washing, Pressure Washing, Glass Restoration, Caulking, Sealing, Chandelier Cleaning, Awning Cleaning, Canopy Cleaning,Metal Cleaning, Backer Rod, Bird Control Systems, Banner Installation, Concrete Cleaning, Construction Clean-Up, Dust Removal, Exterior House Cleaning, Garage Cleaning, Garage Sweeping, Hard Water Stain Removal, Graffiti Removal Services, High-Rise, Residential and Commercial cleaners metal & wo

Janitorial