EstateMax Estate & Downsizing Sales & Auctions

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Experienced, results driven Estate Seller and Property Service Company, in the Washington DC Metro area. Since 1999 serving Clients through all facets of transitions; We are Angie's List Super Service Award Recipient for 6 years, for DC Metro- categorized in Angie's List under Auction Services! We hold ON-site and can expedite ON-Line auctions, for our clients. EstateMax-Maximized Returns, Minimized Stress! Since 1999 in the DC Metro- we have been providing personalized Solutions in Comprehensive Estate Services, On-Site Estate & Downsizing Sales in the Client's Home, Senior's Move Management, & Staging for Sale of the Property, Property Clean Out & Charity Disbursement. Our Professional Management Team bring 37 years of skills and experience interiors and furnishings, antiques, decorative arts retail sales and management, to our senior, boomer and estate clients. We have designed a sales system that assures highest returns, and minimized involvement with the estate or client, freeing our clients to live their lives and move forward! We employ extensive up to date advertising on social media coupled with correct pricing, merchandising and negotiation to bring top dollar for our clients, selling their pre-owned goods. Found Money is made from households that our clients thought had little value! An average estate sale requires over 125 hours of personnel time in set up, selling, and clean up. EstateMAX can complete 3 to 4 sales monthly. Listen to our Radio Interview here https://omny.fm/shows/your-frederick-real-estate-update/march-31st-2018....

Keller Williams - Tim Pierson Home Sales Team

Real Estate consulting and sales services including helping buyers, sellers, investors, builders, estates, downsizing, upscaling in all matters related to buying and selling real estate. Our mission is to help people use real estate to achieve their long-term personal and financial goals. We work to make sure your best interests are represented when buying or selling your home to help you get further faster in life.

Marc Dosik / Fed City Team / Century 21 Redwood Real Estate

Don't take our word for it! Read the details in our reviews and see how we provide the DC area’s best real estate service. Our excellent reviews tell the story. Over 100 very happy clients share their experiences here. We have always been, and continue to be, the best value for your money when buying or selling Real Estate. We understand how to present and sell homes. Our team sells 10-15 homes per month -- faster, and for a higher price. Don't take our word for it -- Read the reviews! We are licensed in DC, Maryland and Virginia.

Offers by Marc Dosik / Fed City Team / Century 21 Redwood Real Estate on Angi
Ryan Breeden w/Long & Foster Real Estate Inc

In 2001 I graduated from Towson University with a B.S in Marketing and went on to study at the Appraisal Institute before beginning my career as a Realtor. I have been selling real estate since 2005, was Rookie of the Year my first year in the business. Our office is the #1 Long and Foster Office in the area where I was named as the Top Producer for 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020! My success has come from focusing on doing a great job for every client and they continue to refer me to people they know. My clients who are selling homes enjoy my aggressive and innovative marketing strategies as well as the expert advice I offer as an Accredited Staging Professional Realtor to get their homes sold fast and for top dollar. My sellers also appreciate my thorough and honest approach when helping them decide whether now is the best time for them to make a move. I know that purchasing a home can be one of the biggest decisions a person makes in their life. My clients who are interested in purchasing a home appreciate my no-pressure approach while giving them the information they need to make a good decision. Please contact me for a no-pressure consultation and for a great real estate experience. If you need to reach my broker, you can call 410-715-2778.

07/19/2021

I cannot say enough good things about the work performed by Laurie Zook and the entire Estatemax team. This project was with an old house filled with antiques and a barn. Laurie communicated at each step of the way and answered any questions I had. I would hire her again in a second. Experience matters in large estate sales and her years of experience shows in every step of the process.

Description of Work
Estate Sale of Home and Barn

Category interior designers,moving companies,jewelry appraisal,furniture sales,car sales,antiques,dumpster service,home staging

Hi [Member Name Removed] and Family, thank you so much for your trust in us and your ongoing cooperation. I'm so happy to hear the property sold in a few short weeks!

05/25/2021

Wonderful experience using Laurie and team! True professionals! I am so glad they were recommended to me by my boss! Best referral ever!

Description of Work
Estate Sales

Category moving companies,furniture sales

WOW! You are very welcome. Thank you for your trust and business! Best to you in your new digs!

05/24/2021

Laurie Zook and her team are very experienced and professional. We were overwhelmed with moving out of our house after 23 years. Because of their experience with this it was easy and seamless. We were pleasantly surprised with the money made at the sale! It was a huge effort on their parts to get everything cleared out and empty on time. I am so glad we hired Laurie and Steve and the team!

Description of Work
Downsizing Estate sale

Category moving companies,furniture sales

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and Jim, It was a pleasure to work with such nice inventory in a great neighborhood! Thank you for your trust and your business.

04/27/2021

Moving/downsizing is one of the most stressful events in your lifetime. Parting with precious items that you can no longer use is a difficult and daunting task. Laurie and Steve from EstateMax helped us to focus only on our upcoming move and the items we were keeping, and took all of the worry away about what to do with everything else. You can move into your new home and focus on your future, and...

Description of Work
estate sale and property clean out

Category auction services

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed].

10/09/2020

They were very reliable and professional. They had all the sales equipment. They knew what they were doing. They were efficient. They were very terrific

Description of Work
They came in and priced up my items. It was a 2 day sales. They cleaned up what was left.

Category auction services

[Member Name Removed], thank you for persisting thru the Angie's list verification process and your review. We actually were contracted to do actwo day sale but did a 3 day sale for you using Covid 19 regulations. It was well attended and your things were very appreciated by the buyers!

Living Estate Sales, Estate Sales, Liquidations,Downsizing, Boomer's Sales, Moving Sales, Antique Sales, Property clean outs, Specialty Clean Out s ( outbuildings, etc.) Transitions, Downsizing, Professional Organization, Home Set-up, Packing & Unpacking, Home Staging, Home Staging, Online, Interior Design, Dumpster, Trash Removal, Re-Cycling, Local, State, National & International Coordination, Packing and Shipping of Personal Property and Packing and Moving Services

hoarder clean out