Eire Plumbing

• Trade License Number
  • WSSC #71717

5606 Randolph Road

Rockville, MD 20852

Our goal is to provide the highest quality service at an affordable price. We pride ourselves on being clean and professional. We are a family owned and operated company located in Maryland. Servicing Montgomery county and parts of Howard County & Carroll County. . Our success is due to our focus on providing excellent service to each and every customer. We have over 40 years of experience in the plumbing field. Our services range from faucet repair to full bathroom makeovers....

Resposiveness

plumbers (251)drain cleaning (34)water heaters (25)home remodeling (13)sewer cleaning (11)tile installation (5)well & water pump repair (3)electrician (3)dryer vent cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)gas fireplace repair (1)fireplace services (1)

03/03/2021

Robert did a great job. He communicated well, was able to come the same day I called and fixed the shower quickly and efficiently. Due the the way it was built in, he even had to carefully remove some porcelain tile that was blocking access. He could tell the tile was expensive and was extra careful. The cost of the repair, including parts, was very reasonable. I would use Robert again and highly ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing the valve in a Moen shower fixture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

09/29/2020

Rob arrived on time, completed the work without mess, fuss or delay, and ended up charging *less* than his initial quote as a result. I had an impromptu question regarding an upstairs toilet, which he was more willing to look at, and concluded that no work was needed. Rob is honest, knowledgeable and impeccably professional. I know there are larger operations out there, but I'd choose Eire Plumbin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine Water Heater Flush & Service.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

07/21/2020

I enjoy watching people work who take pride in their work he is one of those. In plumbing first question I had was does he solder. He said he does and that tells me what kind of plumber he is and on completion of job I checked the quality of his joints and they were the way they should be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Absoutely I will hire him again

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

06/25/2020

Very professional. I really liked the fact that explained all that he was going to do, versus just giving me a price. Responded to all emails in a timely manner and do a great job with the installation. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Water Heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

04/01/2020

Eire plumbing responded to my online inquiry within 24 hrs. We are mid Covid-19 crisis! It is very hard to find someone to make in-house repairs. Rob evaluated my plumbing issues via text questions and photo documentation, put me on his schedule promptly, provided me with a cost and time estimate. He arrived at the scheduled time, and efficiently repaired my plumbing issues. And he pointed out mai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower arm actively leaking, toilet tank continuously dripping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

02/10/2020

Excellent job, courteous, and professional. We would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

01/30/2020

I have used Eire Plumbing before. Rob has been honest, diligent, friendly, and very capable. The work is top-notch. This time he installed a new water heater. The work was done quickly, everything was clearly explained, and the clean-up afterwards was perfect. I can't recommend Eire enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

01/15/2020

Shared ideas on the quality of copper pipe to use and the pipe configuration that was most economical while providing new piping necessary for the laundry replacement and the type of piping most likely to prevent pinhole leaks. Rob discussed everything, did a professional job, explained everything he had done when the job was complete, and cleaned up evrything well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New laundry sink, new top feed laundry faucets, PVC trap, pipe and coupling to drain; also replaced copper pipes from behind washing machine; also replacedlarge section of 3/4" copper pipe and 1/2" copper pipe in ceiling above washing machine and over to water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

12/23/2019

Perfect! I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor work but they were fast and efficient

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

12/11/2019

Mr. Clem is punctual and does great work. The old laundry sink and pipe connections were over 60 years old. I am very happy with our new laundry sink. He also installed a turn-off valve in our filtered water system which is great when we change our tanks. I am happy with our new faucet too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upgrade laundry sink and pipe connections, replace filtered water faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

WATER HEATERS, PLUMBING, DRAIN CLEANING, SEWER CLEANING, TOILET REPAIR/REPLACEMENT, FAUCET REPAIR/REPLACEMENT, ICE MAKER WATER-LINE, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, PIN-HOLE LEAKS, WHOLE HOUSE RE-PIPES, SUMP PUMP REPLACEMENT, PIPE REPAIR/REPLACEMENT, WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTERS, WELL SYSTEM REPAIRS, AND GAS-PIPE REPAIRS, small toilet repair to large bathroom remodels and additions.