DAVIS FORD HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2007

The weather is unpredictable and with the ever-changing seasons, a fully operational HVAC system is required for comfort. If you need heating and cooling services, depend on Davis Ford Heating and Air Conditioning. We are an HVAC contractor with more than 25 years of experience, serving the

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

HVAC Companies (14)

08/12/2022

Tifni J.

My AC was not blowing as cold as it should, so I initiated a request for a maintenance service only on a Friday afternoon in August. I received a message via the Angi app almost immediately that said, "Happy to provide this service." We coordinated a date/time for services in the app. The appointment was scheduled for the following Tuesday. A four-day wait time is not bad for a non-emergency call in this area. However, on Saturday our AC completely stopped working. On Tuesday morning, I sent a message to be sure we were still good to go for our service appointment at 1:00 pm. I received an immediate response confirming our appointment. I received a call from Carlos letting me know he would be arriving soon. Carlos arrived promptly at 1:00 PM as scheduled. Carlos was kind, cordial, professional, and knowledgeable. He thoroughly explained every step of the process, including cost and time expectations. A short while later, JP arrived. JP was equally thorough with explanations of the problem and estimated time to complete the services. Carlos reviewed everything he had completed so far with JP and Carlos and JP continued to work together. About midway through the process, JP and Carlos explained the reason the AC was no longer working and even though I originally only scheduled a maintenance visit, JP and Carlos proceeded to fix the problem without having to return. We were thoroughly pleased and thankful they were able to accommodate us and get our AC running again. At the end of repair service, JP let us know he would be leaving, and Carlos would explain everything. Carlos covered the cost of services and introduced us to a maintenance plan to be sure our HVAC unit is maintained twice a year. Thanks to Davis Ford, I will no longer worry about my AC and heating every year! I am also pleased to know they provide electrical and plumbing services too! This is a great company that I will definitely use again!

Description of Work
45/5 Dual Capacitor Replacement and Outdoor Condenser Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/09/2022

07/01/2018

Aprill P.

The tech came out and we needed to get a new fan. He came back the next day and replaced.

Description of Work
Noticed ice around some tubing on our furnace.

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

Susan F.

Work Completed On 05/14/2015

01/15/2016

Elizabeth B.

Description of Work
Davis Ford Heating and Air came out to my house to check a noisy boiler recirculation pump. While they thought the pump would be okay and could not predict if or when it might fail, I opted to have the pump replaced. They were straightforward and not pushy on having it replaced. I really appreciate that. He said I could probably get along without a new one if I could tolerate the noise.

Work Completed On 12/12/2015

10/27/2015

Elle M.

Description of Work
Recharged ac

Work Completed On 07/01/2015

10/26/2015

Kristen H.

Description of Work
They did an awesome job

10/31/2014

Linda L.

Description of Work
Routine maintenance

Work Completed On 08/30/2014

10/28/2014

GRACIE W.

Work Completed On 04/27/2014

09/24/2013

Louis C.

Started great and ended great. Teck was on time, arrived in a marked van and had all the items required for the air conditioning repair. Teck had a great attitude even for a Saturday job. I also had him replace my attic fan but that didn't accur till early the following week.air.

Description of Work
Serviced both upstairs and downstairs cooling systems. Made minor repairs to both. They now work as good as they did the day they were installed.

Work Completed On 09/14/2013

06/10/2011

John T.

I called to have someone come repair my broken A/C during the recent heat since I had been a previous customer of this company. I first spoke to the answering service, and was told someone would get back to me to schedule an appointment. After waiting until mid-morning the following day, I called back, and was once again told that someone would contact me to schedule an appointment. 36 hours after the initial contact, I have still not received a call from them. I started making calls to some other companies in the area, and to their credit, they took the time to let me know when the soonest appointment time was they had available.

Description of Work
None. No one ever contacted me to set up an appointment.

Work Completed On 06/09/2011

12/13/2008

Carol A.

They are prompt, honest and know what they are talking about. It's not just the salesman trying to sell you something. They are willing to come out quickly in emergencies. He was very prompt to come out and diagnose the problem. They are also willing to try and troubleshoot any problems over the phone so they don't have to charge you for a service call if possible.

Description of Work
He replaced the outside heat pump for my heating system.

01/28/2008

Erik L.

My heat pump was not defrosting properly. I called my home warranty company and they assigned the job to David Ford. I was a little worried because I had no idea of the reputation of them company and figured that they were contracted with the home warranty company because they were a low bidder. I call on the MLK holiday weekend and assumed I would get voice mail but actually got an answer. The gentleman who answered the phone was very polite and helpful. He scheduled the service call for the same day and the repairman showed up on time. He had to replace the thermostat, defrost the heat pump, and order a replacement card. First call took about an hour on the Tuesday after the MLK holiday. They called back on Friday after they received the part and offered a Saturday install. I was out of town over the weekend so I scheduled a Monday morning visit. Repairman was on time and completed the job in less than an hour. I would recommend this company even if I had to pay full price.

Description of Work
Replace the card that controls the defrost cycle in my heat pump.

11/27/2007

Peter Z.

Poorly. My system had a freon leak and a bad compressor which a second company that did the same inspection found when I had my system looked at a second time. The result was huge electrical bills through Jan and Feb when the weather got really cold. When contacted by my home insurance company after I complained, this company stood by their original assessment rather than admitting the mistake.

Description of Work
2 techs from this company inspected my heating system in Dec after I noticed the system was not blowing hot air. They said the system was working properly. I did not realize they were wrong until the summer when the system was also not blowing cold air. They claimed to have checked my system's freon levels, pressure levels, and aux heat voltages.

Contact

Phone

110 N Washington St

Rockville, MD 20850

Website

INSTALL OR REPAIR OIL FURNACES.

We accept remote payment