CLEAN & SHINE INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since December 2004

12 EMPLOYEES; NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY FLAT RATE OF $0.30 PER SQUARE FOOT. MINIMUM OF $150 IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. $150 EXTRA CHARGE FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE....

Water Damage America

Here at APS Construction and Design, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the Basement finishing trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. We always offer veterans special offers

Offers by Water Damage America on Angi
Top To Bottom Renovation, INC.

2020 Super Service Award recipient! We offer 24/7 Emergency Water Damage Cleanup: Call Now 1-866-746-5826 www.toptobottomrenovation.com FASTEST ON SITE ARRIVAL!!! 30Minutes To 1 Hour Arrival Time In Prince Georges County: 1 -2 Hour in all of the surrounding Counties That We Service. Top To Bottom Renovation, INC. has more than 25 years of industry experience specializing in Emergency Water Restoration Services, Water Extraction, Water Clean Up, smoke damage, and Rebuild Repairs. We are IICRC certified. Licensed. Insured And Bonded. Carries General Liability. Pollution Liability and Workers Compensation insurance. We accept all insurance claims, we are experts in insurance claims management and we will do all the necessary paper work and billed your insurance carrier directly.

Offers by Top To Bottom Renovation, INC. on Angi
My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services specializes in Providing Premium Cleaning & Restoration Services while Protecting the rest of your Home, Possessions and Environment. After working for several less than reputable companies, I decided the only way I could provide services that I could be proud of ethically and make a decent living was to go into business for myself. So I did and here I am nearly 30 Years later. Since 1992, I have been providing my services to Homeowners like you as well as some of the areas prominent Businesses, Churches, Government Offices, Nursing Homes, Office Buildings, Realtors, Restaurants, Schools, Sports Clubs etc. No matter what size the job, I place an Emphasis on Quality that is unsurpassed. If I'm not happy with the results, how can I expect them or you to be? As an I.I.C.R.C. Certified Firm and A Master Cleaner and Restorer I have the knowledge and expertise to not only to Provide You the Most Thorough Cleaning EVER or It's FREE! As the name implies, I Clean Carpet, very well I might add. I can also remove most Pet Stains & Odors. Upholstery Cleaning is performed to the highest levels attainable without risk of damaging the fabrics. Using multiple products, tools and Methodologies, I'll clean your fabrics as aggressively as Possible to get them as clean as Possible. Power Cleaning of Ceramic Tile is another service that We Excel in; renewing your floors appearance and removing the germs that are growing on your floor. Water Damage Restoration; Not only do we extract the water and dry the carpet, which is where most carpet cleaners stop, we actually dry the structure. Using Thermal Imaging and moisture probes to find the water others don't and then specialized Thermal Drying Equipment to dry the structure without totally gutting your home if possible. We'll return your home back to a Dry and Healthy Environment Then, we can put everything back together again, Restoring your home back to it's Pre-loss Condition!

Offers by My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service on Angi

06/17/2019

mold remediation company began. The websites were all terrific promising professional results; the actual reviews of far too many companies indicated complaints with the BBB and other horrors. We got lucky with Clean and Shine. Gary told me he had a crew finishing up in Virginia so they could “swing by to fix the problem.” On Wednesday, Edwin and Siralia (spelling?) arrived and worked their magic....

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Category carpet cleaners,mold removal

09/01/2018

Excellent job done

Description of Work
The ceiling in our master bedroom fell in! OMG what a disaster....insulation and drywall everywhere... I had used Clean and Shine to clean my carpets for over 10 years. Gave them a call and they were there the next day!!!! A full day of work for four people to clean up the mess, but now the place is spotless...just gotta get a new ceiling. Really great job and really nice people!

04/17/2017

Very Well. They were the BEST

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

We are glad to hear that you were pleased with our services. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to post a review. We look forward to working with you in the future. All the best, Gary

10/31/2014

Description of Work
It went well and everything was done as expected.

03/22/2013

Wonderful experience.

Description of Work
Our basement flooded in 2003. Insurance covered the cost so I am unable to rate the company in that regard. Company representatives were courteous and responsive. Our place was better than before when they finished drying, cleaning, and replacing carpet-related things that needed replacing. I had the sense that they really appreciated our business. We even received a personal thank you note after the service was completed.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION, MOLD REMEDIATION, DISASTER CLEANING, FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION, CARPET CLEANING & REPAIR, ORIENTAL RUG CLEANING & REPAIR, CARPET INSTALLATION.

NONE.