Central Exteriors

Washington DC: General
07/31/2022

11732 Nebel St

Rockville, MD 20852

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Central Exteriors has been helping homeowners in Maryland and Washington, DC repair and remodel their homes since 1956. Central Exteriors professional team of designers and installers will work with you to improve and enhance your home with top-quality products that will look beautiful and last for years to come. We maintain our excellent reputation through ongoing training and involvement in the remodeling industry. Bill Greenberg, President, is a member of the Professional Roofing Advisory Committee (PRAC) and was the 1991 president of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). He and several other members of our staff are NARI-Certified Remodelers - a certification that gives special recognition to remodeling contractors who demonstrate a high level of competence and ethical standards. We are recognized by the CertainTeed Corporation as being quality master shingle installers. You can be confident that we will put years of experience to work for you...to transform your house into a home of comfort and beauty. Additional contacts names - Terry Greenberg. Financing available - inquire for info. Feel free to email us directly at info@centralexteriors.com....

roofing (726)siding companies (94)window replacement (52)gutter repair (175)skylight installation (38)general contractors (26)door installation (22)insulation (16)gutter cleaning (14)woodworking (13)chimney repair (10)handyman (9)

08/28/2021

Everything went well. They were very professional. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Replace a roof vent.

Work Completed On 08/28/2021

06/13/2021

The work was very nicely done and in a timely manner. The communication with both the company and the workers performing the work was very poor. We had to initiate all communications and in numerous cases had to reexplain to he workers what work was to be performed. There was some property damage/loss.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

05/19/2021

Communication was excellent and work was performed quickly. The workers were professional and actually cleaned up debris very well.

Description of Work
Townhouse roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

01/27/2021

One neighbor highly recommended them. I had to wait for several weeks for their services because they have a long list of houses before mine to work on. I was a little bit nervous to wait that long but in the end it worth it! Once they started to work on my roof I was so happy because all the crew was very professional and hardworking. I rate their work as exceptional. I loved the result.

Description of Work
Roof renew and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

Review for Central Exteriors - 11732 Nebel St, Rockville, MD - 39163142

12/29/2020

Excellent. High professional standards followed from initial survey to estimates to contracting to replacement work. Replacement took only one work day. Crew did excellent work, including a thorough clean-up before departure. Special kudos to Matt Kline, company representative, for quick responses to questions throughout the project.

Description of Work
Roof repair and/or replacement, in particular the attached porch room off the back of the house with significant leakage. Survey revealed total replacement of existing 35 year old roof necessary.

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

12/02/2020

1. Good price in my four quotes 2. Detailed estimation 3. Quick work in one day 4. Clean everything after project 5. Perfect specialist from Central Exteriors, Artem, I trust him

Description of Work
Change roof

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

Review for Central Exteriors - 11732 Nebel St, Rockville, MD - 39060847

11/04/2020

Excellent, finished and left no trace of being there within one day. Also despite being the largest roofing company of the quotes I received, they had the cheapest ones. Also gave you three different options with a checkmark table displaying the differences of what you are getting with each option. Thinking about calling them for my gutters. Professionals.

Description of Work
2 roofs with ridge vents +20ft of 1X.

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

10/12/2020

I have lived in my home for 25 years. Central put my first roof on just after we moved in and it has been a quality roof that presented no problems over the years. When I decided to replace my roof I called out for 3 separate bids which included Central Exteriors. Once again Central Exteriors came through with a very fair and competitive price. Their work crews do quality work and are very nice to...

Description of Work
New Roof and gutter guards

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

10/07/2020

On time. Professional. Clean. Minimal noise. Began and ended roofing job in one day, as promised. Courteous. Transferable warranty. Financing available. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
20-year old roof,, gutters and downspouts replaced.

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

09/22/2020

Everyone was very professional and the quality of work exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Central Exteriors and definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and siding and trim

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

Review for Central Exteriors - 11732 Nebel St, Rockville, MD - 38892108

Gutter replacement, siding, painting-exterior, roofing, insulation, skylights, windows & doors. Please note that we do not offer gutter repair services.

Flat roof repair, shake/slate roof repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available