Blunards Repair

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2013

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Please make an appointment through our website! Please bring your mask when you come.

Please call for more details.

We strive daily to satisfy our customers and compel them to speak positively about us to others and return to us year after year. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to help you with all your outdoor equipment needs. Locally owned offer businesses for local home owners Our service department can handle all your equipment repair and maintenance needs, from a minor tune up to a complete overhaul. From a walk-behind mower to a riding mower a rake to a leaf blower, log splitter or a chainsaw....

Landscaping is what we do BEST! We are an organized and family-owned business that's been serving the community for over eight years. We currently do all types of landscape installations and designs and lawn maintenances. We have the expertise and passion that clients look for in a superb lawn care and landscaping company, and we take a great deal of pride in our work. You are going to have the best-looking house on the block when we are finished. We are able to quickly identify and correct problems such as poor soil quality, malnourishment, insect damage, and damage from larger pests. Our service is very cost-effective because it can cost a fair amount in equipment and supplies to take care of a lawn the way that we do.

Remy Landscaping LLC, is a small local company offering personalized service in landscape maintenance, landscape installation and fence installation to residential and commercial customers. Our competitive business serves all of Montgomery County with a combined total of 10 years experience. We believe in providing the highest quality service through honest and responsible work at competitive prices.

New specials for first time customers! See our coupon below or call for details. Also, check out our Featured Deals. Moyers Lawn Service & Landscaping is a family owned, full service yard care company that provides area customers with the best lawn care and landscaping services. Owners, Dale, Peggy, and Greg Moyers, a brother/sister trio, started their business while attending high school in 1981. Operating out of the back of an old Volkswagen, they consistently and determinedly completed their task. Word spread and in a short period of time, clients were eagerly recommending these "young entrepreneurs." Today, they enjoy a record number of satisfied customers. Additional email - peggy@moyerslawnservice.com. Additional DBAs - LSJV Ltd, Moyers Lawn Service, Moyers' Lawn Service & Landscaping.

07/02/2020

My $279 edger barely worked. Even when it worked the engine would sputter. I was about to throw it out but decided to give Blunard's a try. For $79 they completely flushed the system, replaced the gas kit, spark plug, etc. It runs like a brand new machine. Saved me $200 over buying a new one. I will definitely return for all power tool needs..

Description of Work
rebuild gas powered edger

Category lawn mower repair

providing our customers with five-star Or A grade service is what we're all about here. If there's anything else we can do for you, we'll be here. -Blunard’s Lawn Mower Repair

02/29/2020

Fast, Friendly, Honest and Professional.

Description of Work
Lawn Mower Tune-up

Category lawn mower repair

Thanks for showing your support, [Member Name Removed]! We can't wait to see you again whenever you're around. -Blunard’[Member Information Removed] Repair & Equipment

04/08/2019

I had an electric lawnmower that wouldn't start. All that happened when I turned it on was a yellow indicator would flash. I dropped it off at Blunards and later when I picked up my now working lawnmower, Blunards didn't charge me for repairs. They said that they took the lawnmower apart but couldn't find a problem. When they put it back together, it was working. They said that as they didn't fix ...

Description of Work
Lawnmower Repair

Category lawn mower repair

Thank you for being a valued Blunard's Repair customer! Thanks again for being our amazing customer!

06/21/2018

The work was performed and they explained what I should do to maintain the mower for the remainder of the summer. They also went the extra step by explaining what I should do at the end of the season. I plan to return next summer and took several business cards to pass on to family and friends.

Description of Work
Lawn mower maintenance

Category lawn service,lawn mower repair

Dear costumer, we are very grateful with your review , we really appreciate you expend your time in do that for us ! Also will be a pleasure work to you again . Thank you very much for supporting small business. Sincerely Marcelo & Edson

05/30/2018

Excellent service and a great price -

Description of Work
Lawn Mower Service

Category lawn mower repair

Lawn mower Repair- mowers, snow blower,tillers, riders, generators, pressure washers, trimmers

pick-up end delivery