Axcobar Tree Experts

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2015

We Are BBB Acredited Business. 10 Years of experience working on Tree Services Family owned business. Melvin Alfaro started this business in 2010 ( After Graduated from Seneca Valley High School , in Germantown, MD 20874 ). With the support of his brother (Fidel Alfaro) , family, friends,

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

tree service (23)lawn care (5)lawn & landscaping (3)hauling (2)gutter cleaning (2)leaf removal (1)

10/16/2022

David C.

Excellent work. Very professional and fantastic cleanup up. I will be using this company in the future as well.

Description of Work
Cut down several large trees and trimming.

Category hauling services, tree service

Work Completed On 10/11/2022

08/12/2020

Nathaniel N.

Excellent, quick and professional. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

08/11/2020

Larry K.

Fantastic. The crews are very professional. Management is very responsive to questions. I will use them next time as well.

Description of Work
Juniper trees and dogwood pruned and trimmed, shrubs trimmed, mulching

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

08/05/2020

Noura M.

It want great ! The team did a great job . I highly recommend Axcobar.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category gutter cleaning, tree service

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

04/18/2020

Ari A.

Axcobar should be your first choice for tree cutting and removal. Their service was outstanding in every way. Melvin responded in person to my emergency call after the recent tornado (microburst) in Olney took out six of the large, old trees in my yard. One of the trees was hanging over the deck and threatened to create more damage to my house if not skillfully removed. Axcobar showed up with a fabulous crew and a couple of trucks with shredders attached. These folks worked tirelessly over two days to cut, shred, and remove the trees that fell and the ones that were damaged and still standing. In addition, they removed all of the broken branches, twigs, and assorted debris in the area. We can not say enough good things about this service. Oh btw, their pricing was extremely competitive and fair. We will use them again and highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Tree cutting and removal

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

Review for Axcobar Tree Experts - 17405 Redland Rd, Rockville, MD - 38506974

04/09/2020

Joseph W.

Axcobar did an excellent job on my property. Arrived promptly, wrote up an estimate for the many trees I needed taken down or trimmed up. Gave me a fair price. Arrived with a crew of 8 along with 28004 dump trucks, a stump grinder, large chipper, self-propelled grapple, chainsaws, trimmers, etc. All-day job. Excellent workmanship. Couldn’t be happier with the results and professionalism.

Description of Work
Trees Cut Down, Stump Grinding

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

03/10/2020

Donna C.

Beautifully!!! I found Axcobar Tree Services on Angies list and they had the very best reviews. They arrived quickly, They knocked on my neighbors door to explain what they would need to do since the majority of the tree had fallen across two fences and into my neighbors yard. They were completely professional and they. worked quickly , non stop, until the job had been completed. They cleaned up both my yard and my neighbors yard perfectly without disturbing or damaging the fencing on either side and they removed every last branch and twig from the ground. I could not have been more pleased. They were amazing! They were congenial , informative and worked so efficiently! I couldn’t possibly have asked for more and I thank Axcobar and Angies List ! Both were the very best !!!! If you need this kind of service these are the professionals to call. Their pricing was very, very fair!

Description of Work
I had a large Apple Tree on my property that was blown over in a storm and landed with half of it crossing my neighbors property line

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 02/16/2020

12/22/2019

Scott Y.

Axcobar was professional, did an excellent job and the lowest bid. Very happy!

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

10/04/2019

Douglas T.

Workers conducted careful and methodical removal of large branch by cutting and lowering pieces by rope. Good cleanup and waste removal.

Description of Work
Limb removal from large Maple tree directly over roof.

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Review for Axcobar Tree Experts - 17405 Redland Rd, Rockville, MD - 38150947

02/04/2019

Richard M.

Very professional, efficient, respectful to personal property and cleaned up area as if it was theie property. Called in the morning and they were there the same day and finished the job. I would highly recommend them and will use them again.

Description of Work
Huge tree taken down

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

Review for Axcobar Tree Experts - 17405 Redland Rd, Rockville, MD - 37694124

05/13/2018

Elizabeth C.

It went great ! Melvin and all of his staff are very professional and very talented. They are truly masters in tree cutting. Axcobar Inc has been my #1 choice for many years now and I would not hire anyone else. I trust them. Very reasonable pricing also.

Description of Work
A large tree cut down

Work Completed On 05/09/2018

Review for Axcobar Tree Experts - 17405 Redland Rd, Rockville, MD - 37063311

03/26/2018

Joan W.

The custom job went superbly as I expected. Save time, and just call Melvin 240-498-3389. I don't call anyone else - no need after Team Axcobar has been working for us since 2010. We found a jewel, and I'm thrilled to recommend their "5-Star" services at great prices.

Description of Work
Removed two dead trees and cleared brush on our property.

Work Completed On 03/23/2018

03/08/2018

Wilmer Armando A.

We called Melvin on Saturday morning and he was here in the afternoon to give us an estimate. He then came on Tuesday with his crew to remove the tree, bushes and roots. Excellent work. We have used him before and we are always very pleased with his work. Strongly recommended.

Description of Work
removal of tree, bushes and roots

Work Completed On 03/08/2018

03/07/2018

Don C.

We used Axcobar for a 90-foot white pine that had to come down after heavy windstorms, and Melvin and his crew were very impressive. It was a big job requiring a great deal of precision, and they handled it with expertise. After felling the tree and removing it, the crew also removed all excess debris, raked and repaired the lawn, and spread grass seed where the backhoe had driven. We couldn't recommend them any higher. Great work.

Description of Work
Removal of a damaged tree on our property

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

03/07/2018

Daniela S.

We a huge tree fall in our yard Melvin immediately came to our rescue. The Axcobar team that came to help us (on very short notice) were terrific! They rapidly analyzed what needed to be done and cleared the downed tree. In short, the team was knowledgeable, worked efficiently, were courteous, appeared to enjoy their job and were customer oriented. Although we didn't pay for the services because it was covered by HOA ,their prices are very competitive and I would definitely recommend them to anyone that needs tree services. They are very professional!

Description of Work
Emergency Tree Down

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

Review for Axcobar Tree Experts - 17405 Redland Rd, Rockville, MD - 36882236

03/02/2018

bob S.

Melvin’s crew were outstanding in the quality of their efforts. Quality job at a quality price.

Description of Work
Trimmed and shaped my large locust trees.

Category hauling services, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

02/26/2018

Pat D.

The Axcobar team arrived as promised and were here over two days in order to finish the necessary work. They were very respectful of my property and did a complete job cleaning up and hauling away leaves, branches, and other debris around my half-acre yard. The crew members were very polite and kept me informed about their progress.

Description of Work
clean up of leaves and branches in yard

Category gutter cleaning, lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 02/16/2018

08/10/2017

Yi Z.

Melvin and his team were very professional. They listened to my concerns, gave good advice and did all I wanted. The price was also very fair compared to other quotes I received.

Description of Work
Removed two broken hanging limbs; trimmed the trees back away from the house; removed two dead Dogwood trees.

Work Completed On 08/08/2017

03/25/2017

jackie S.

They did a wonderful job. Left our yard in better shape than when they found it. They did such a great job, we referred them to my parents (who have 3 acres). They, in turn, referred them to their friends. We all were extremely pleased. We found their prices to be much more reasonable then other companies we had gotten estimates from.

Description of Work
Tree removal, actually removed several trees. One tree had fallen onto our house. Stump grinding.

Work Completed On 03/25/2017

01/06/2017

Sanita A.

They were very nice and did a great job. I will recommend them to others and call again and again.

Description of Work
Tree cutting and tree trimming.

Work Completed On 01/06/2017

12/13/2016

Cole B.

Very well. I would hire them again in the future. They completed what was promised in a timely fashion and cleaned the entire area.

Description of Work
Tree removal.

Work Completed On 12/09/2016