Artisan Movers

Founded undefined • With Angi since January 2017

Enjoy A Relaxing & Seamless Move, Without All The Headaches and Anxiety Associated With Relocating! Artisan Movers offers you a reliable relocation experience through constant communication. Ensuring you a seamless and relaxing transition into your new home. We are your source for Full Service, Stress-Free Moving with same-day service and competitive pricing on your next local or long distance move. We strive to bring a VIP moving experience to everyone in the DC Metro area, and beyond....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

A Service Provider's profile image

+14 more images

movers (110)storage unit (1)

08/08/2022

Ben H.

We had an easy, efficient move that could have been a real pain. The team worked incredibly quickly, was careful with our belongings, and was extremely pleasant the entire day despite some seriously hot temps and a number of steps. I would 100% recommend using Artisan Movers for your next move!

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

07/30/2022

Kathleen M.

Artisan Movers did an exceptional job on my recent move. The team was courteous and took great care with all my belongings. Thanks to Bryan and his team!

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

07/19/2022

Mike M.

The move went as well as it could have gone. The Artisan front office team was fair with their initial quote and was responsive to all of our questions along the way. On moving day, the mover team—Berlin, Brayan, Dennis, Royvin and Victor—was great. They showed up on time, got right to work, and were careful with our furniture and patient with our questions. On more than one occasion they re-moved furniture when we changed our minds about the new placement. They were polite, professional, and worked hard to finish the job on time (and below the estimate!). I would recommend Artisan highly.

Description of Work
Residence to Residence Move

Work Completed On 07/11/2022

07/12/2022

Derrick D.

Artisan movers , Berlin, Brayan cristobal and Royvin were a joy to work with. Their professionalism and attention to detail exceeded my expectations and my furniture was packed and loaded as if it was their own. I would HIGHLY recommend Artisan Movers to anyone looking to move locally or out of the area. Give them a call trust me you will not be disappointed. My next move will be with Artisan Movers. They are very professional and their whole team makes you feel like Family. From Caroline to Demitri and even the the young ladies who answer the phone makes the experience very inviting. Give them a call YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!! If I had 4 hands U would give them 4 Thumbs 🆙

Description of Work
Out of state moving

Work Completed On 07/08/2022

06/25/2022

David B.

Perfect, the crew (Royvin V. and Dennis L.) was early, they hustled, and absolutely flawless execution, no damage to walls or furniture, either. And they finished early.

Description of Work
Local move (Silver Spring, MD to Germantown, MD)

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

05/29/2022

Katiuska L.

The guys (JULIO GENARO & ARIEL) were amazing! Super professional and helpful! They packed everything quickly and made the entire process stress free. Make sure to request them if you need a great job with a touch of kindness!

Description of Work
Packing and moving

Work Completed On 05/29/2022

05/08/2022

Kim P.

This company is great! The workers work fantastic. Very responsive and accommodating with changes. Julio oversaw the entire move and made sure everything was placed and all boxes were where the items should be.

Description of Work
Moving services long distance from MD to NC

Work Completed On 05/01/2022

Review for Artisan Movers - 6219 Executive Blvd, Rockville, MD - 39724654

04/15/2022

J A W.

Movers arrived early, went right to work. Packed all the china (estate ) and delivered as promised. Both men were extremely professional and paid attention to details. I can see why this company was referred to me and I will definitely refer to others and will not hesitate to use again.

Description of Work
Packed up china and transported from Wash DC to Greensboro, NC

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

03/28/2022

Nicholas L.

Movers laid down blankets and carpet protection to protect walls and floors. Packed and moved everything with care! They were very friendly and worked efficiently. I highly recommend and would use them again.

Description of Work
Local Move

Work Completed On 03/26/2022

03/22/2022

Bryan M.

Outstanding !! The crew was on time and did a great job with my move.

Description of Work
Moving Out of State

Work Completed On 03/22/2022

03/21/2022

Hudson D.

Artisan did a great job of moving my things and helping me take apart and put back together furniture.

Description of Work
Moving house

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

03/11/2022

Jandell G.

I received outstanding service! The crew wrapped each item with care and was very attentive to any customer concerns and/or questions. All items were moved carefully. Don’t hesitate to hire Artisan. They deliver top notch service!

Description of Work
RELOCATION

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

03/08/2022

Melissa R.

Excellent company and best men ever! Elkin and Gerson were so professional and careful! 10 Star rating!!

Description of Work
Moving out from Maryland to New York Citu

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

01/16/2022

Peter C.

Great! Timely, professional, good communication and cleaned up well. All wearing masks, felt safe and comfortable.

Description of Work
Move out and storage

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 01/16/2022

01/04/2022

KATHERINE G.

From the beginning, Artisan was responsive and helpful. The price was the best of 3 estimates. They kept in communication with us between the estimate and the day if the move. Bryan and his crew were outstanding during the move. The day of the move, we had an unexpectedly heavy snow. The crew moved our belongings into the truck during the snow (all extremely carefully wrapped and packed). We decided to delay moving in to our new house until the next day as the roads had not been cleared and there was a lot of ice on the roads and our new driveway. Bryan and team showed up promptly the next day (they were extremely prompt each day) and moved our belongings in the new house carefully and efficiently. All the crew were very friendly and responsive. I would hire Artisan again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Moving locally

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

12/14/2021

Lisa D.

I have moved many times and this experience with Artisan was the best from start to finish. Ms. Kellerman’s guidance and quick responsiveness to my inquiries made the process run smoothly. The young men who moved our belongings did so with care and efficiency. I hope I never have to move again but if I do I will call Artisan. if I do I will call Artisan.

Description of Work
Residential move

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

12/13/2021

Danny N.

Another high quality and efficient packing and moving job. All items were securely packed. Great service!

Description of Work
Move-In Job

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

11/17/2021

Salvatore D.

The quality must have dropped recently. The movers were on time and quick but they mishandled my furniture. For instance, they did not remove the feet to my sectional before moving it so the material got torn on the corner. I also had a piece of art wrapped in bubble wrap and they ripped it off to wrap it in a blanket but they were not careful at all and scratched the corner. My table also got scratched at multiple places and two lamps broke. Lastly, one of the movers was constantly on the phone instead of doing his job.

Description of Work
Moving Household goods

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

Review for Artisan Movers - 6219 Executive Blvd, Rockville, MD - 39546390

11/06/2021

Christine A.

I had a good experience with Artisan Movers. We booked 2 movers to move us from Rockville to Frederick within a week of our move. They were fast and super friendly during the move. They took care to wrap our furniture to protect it during the move. I moved from CA to MD just one year ago and was super gun-shy about using professional movers because the previous ones destroyed literally everything we owned. Artisan movers put me at ease. They did a great job and they worked hard. It ended up being a little more expensive than we anticipated, but it was worth it to have our furniture arrive without a bunch of dents and scrapes. And nothing got lost! That in itself is a feat based on how many items did not arrive from our previous move. We are very satisfied with our experience with Artisan Movers and would use them again.

Description of Work
Moving from Rockville to Frederick

Work Completed On 11/06/2021

10/20/2021

Gina K.

We had a pipe leak and needed to remove bedroom and living room furniture to do mold mitigation. Artisan was able to come the next day after we called and did a great job!

Description of Work
Emergency moving and storage

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

10/20/2021

Gina K.

Great. Professional. Showed up on time, packed and moved carefully. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Moving from condo to storage

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

10/19/2021

Elizabeth R.

Great moving experience - everyone I interacted with at Artisan was extremely professional and helpful. I had a very quick turn around time with my move and Artisan was able to make it happen

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

10/17/2021

Dayin Z.

The Artisan Movers are very professional and responsive. We have some high-end solid wood furniture that we need to move from our old house to the new home. The furniture is super heavy and hard to move. They took great care of our furniture, and the whole process is super efficient and smooth. We will definitely recommend Artisan Movers to our friends.

Description of Work
move high-end solid wood furniture from our old house to the new home.