Allan Brown Remodeling, LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2010

A locally owned and operated Remodeling business that does interior and exterior remodeling. We operate with different crews for different jobs. We use subcontractors that are licensed and insured. We are a Lead certified company registered with the EPA. We will respect your home or business....

Colina Renovations

05/13/2020

Did an excellent job in remodeling Basement bathroom and adjacent Den.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install drywall on walls and ceiling, install new doors and new flooring, paint all walls, doors and ceiling, install new LED ceiling light, other minor electrical, outlets, switches.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

11/15/2016

Im going to tell you up front I waited a long time to replace our siding. I went with Alan Brown remodeling because he had done such a superb job on replacing the windows in our home(32). He chose the windows and I still love them and they all still work perfectly that was 14 years ago. I did have a problem with one in the kitchen. It was impossible for me to open but I called him and he come out ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of all windows and doors,siding, finishing our basement which was completely unfinished and one big open space, painting, drywall,a complete remodel of basement and bathroom (tiling,painting, venting ). Alan Brown remodeling also did kitchen work for me installing appliances, granite and cabinetry. He also replaced my shutters.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,drywall,gutter repair,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,siding,skylights,house painters,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

11/09/2016

Allan and his team did a fantastic, professional job. They did the work while we were away on vacation and we came home to a beautifully painted home...and all of our furniture was right where we left it. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the interior of a house

CATEGORY roofing,interior painters

11/08/2016

Allan has done numerous jobs for our company over the past 7 years. Allan and his crew are always professional, punctual, and affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Repairs/Cabinet Repair/Painting/Tile Replacement

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

11/07/2016

Outstanding. These changes were necessary because of immediate need after the death of my mothers husband. Allan Brown got to work in a matter of days. The work was perfect and the price was very reasonable. Within a short time the house was able to accommodate a permanent live-in caregiver for my mother. I am deeply grateful for Allan Brown LLC for fast and high quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt a basement bathroom and added an addition to the house

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Roofing, siding, windows, gutters, doors,interior & exterior painting,bath remodeling, wood trim replacement-facia, soffit ect.

chimney repair, garage doors