AG Floors

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2005

AG Floors is a full-service hardwood flooring company providing refinishing, installation, and cleaning services to make your floors as beautiful as new. We were founded in 1996 and since then have grown into a company with great reputation and recognition in Washington, D.C., Virginia, and Maryland. Our mission is to deliver the best service to our customers with complete satisfaction. Our promise is to make our customers happy by making their floors beautiful, and also to provide the best customer service possible throughout the process. We strive to make each experience with our company smooth and pleasant, as we know our customers drive the success of our company. Many of our customers are repeat customers or referrals because we make every effort to ensure meet your expectations and ensure your satisfaction. We look forward to working with you. Beautiful floors are only a call away! *Note* We are not related in any way to Angel Floors....

New best generation

02/05/2021

Price was reasonable and Aaron Goodman's crew were efficient. They came at 9AM and were done by 12:30PM. I was able to work from home during the installation and they were very respectful and hardworking. Aaron came at the end to personally check off on the work. I would absolutely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LVP flooring installation

CATEGORY flooring contractor

07/07/2020

AG did a terrific job. They finished all of the work in one day, and the installation job is superb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of carpets

CATEGORY carpet installation

04/29/2020

Sam and his workers have been outstanding to work with. They have been on-time, provided accurate quotes, communicated very well and done excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sand, stain, refinish 3-4 rooms and hallway.

10/21/2019

AG Floors did a phenomenal job replacing the damaged engineered wood floors with real hardwood floors throughout. They were very flexible and responsive on scheduling, and I chose the wood stain and finish on-site to make sure they looked good in my space. The hardwoods are BEAUTIFUL -- better than I expected, and AG Floors paid attention to the little details like angled corners and the quarter r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace hardwood floors

09/13/2019

AG Floors did a fantastic job and the guys were all pros. They installed, sanded, and stained new oak hardwood floors throughout my house and it looks great. I would absolutely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New hardwood floors

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Hardwood Flooring Sales, Installation, Refinishing including unfinished, pre-finished, domestic, and exotic wood. We also provide services for all types of flooring including laminate, carpet, and cork.

Vinyl or Tile