Affordable Painting Contractors Inc

Founded 1961 • With Angi since May 2006

4.2

10401 Grosvenor Pl Ste 521

Rockville, MD 20852

For over 40 years Affordable Painting Contractors Inc (APC Inc) has had a trusted name in home improvement. We specialize in making homes beautiful and more functional. We are family owned & operated and strive to maintain the highest standards of craftsmanship. 60 Employees, No subs, Cost is determined by the Job, No travel charges. Additional DBAs - APC, Affordable Home Improvement. Additional emails - georgencon@aol.com, info@apc-homes.com....

04/19/2013

Suva R.

Mr. George Condaras was very personable, prompt with his estimates. He sent Milton who had a younger man with him to do the job. Milton's work was good, he was professional, personable and very accomodating. However, his second person cut corners in many instances Milton had to re-do his work that took them longer to finish the job . Later when I found out that he did not paint the tops of shelves in two closets that are above the eye level, paint all the way around on some spindles on the stairway that are a little tricky to access, missed spots in the ceiling on the foyer. I have not been able to contact either Mr. Condaras or Milton to come back and finsih the touch ups though they gave a 3 year warranty. Milton's phone seems to have been disconnected. Mr. Condaras phone mail box is full and is not accepting calls, email bounced. . Is APC still in business?

Description of Work
Complete interior paint job on the main and upper level in my house.

11/29/2012

nereichka P.

Very good

Description of Work
I had a very good experience with APC. They offered the best price and did an excellent job. I found the painter who came out to my house to be very friendly and a true professional. I would hire them again anytime."

11/28/2012

acceldina G.

everything when well and according to contract from start to finish. ac

Description of Work
, they were very professional , they finish on time , the crew were very clean , and victor was very polite , Iam very happy with them,I will recomend them to my friends.

11/24/2012

Shirlanna S.

From the start, Geoge Condaras, the owner came to see the space, take my request and then later established an estimate. I agreed and he submitted an very detailed contract, and we worked out a perfect day for the work to take place. He came with his workers initally and I then left to come back hours later to an brand new apartment. I made a few last minute request, which were fullfilled with no problems. George then came to ask if I was satisfied with the work done , I was pleased and so they were no problems. The painters left as well as George Condaras, and I enjoyed the new modern look my apartment had from a simple but professional interior painting.

Description of Work
APC, INC. did a very supreme job on painitng my entire apartment. The colors were crisp and clean and very modern. The communication was excellent and the painters were professional as well as on time. I worked very closely with the owner, George Condaras. He was professional and very kind. They did the entire apartment in one day and allowed me to make comments and requests at the last minute. There were a few patching jobs needed before started but it all came out smotthly. I was very happy with the overall experience and the work was excellent. I recommend them highly, please call them at 301-896-0007 or email them at george@apc-homes.com

11/10/2012

MELINDA V.

When I requested an estimate for painting my 2 bedroom apartment, George responded quickly and came over the same day to take a look at the place. We discussed paint colors, what the job would include, everything. Since I live in an apartment, the walls didn't need repair or anything and he was the first one to understand that. He was so polite and friendly! He gave me a price that was less than half what all the other paint contractors gave me. I have to admit, I was semi-skeptical. But I liked him so much I gave him the job. Did I mention I also had tight time constraints? George sent a two man team to do the work. Milton was the lead, and he was so happy and friendly I found myself grinning just listening to him whistle while he worked. They worked fast, and with care for all my belongings. Even though I'm in the middle of moving in and everything is chaotic, they worked around the boxes and furniture and did a fantastic job! I couldn't be happier with the quality of work, the speed with which they did it, or the professionalism they exhibited both toward me and toward each other. They were quite the team! I'm thrilled with this company, and will be using them again when we move out. And wherever we move in to, if I'm in their area they'll be painting it too! Great price, great quality, great people...enough said?

Description of Work
I had all the walls in my apartment painted.

12/16/2010

Frank K.

First, Gary the supervisor was punctual and professional. However, the company sent two painters, Milton and Angel. Milton was the older man - polite, accommodating and efficient. Angel, the younger man, right off the bat seemed disinterested in performing his work professionally. Specifically, he was constantly in a hurry and the closer the job got to completion the more in a hurry he became. This led to lots of sloppy work. They were at my house for 2 1/2 days and at the end of each day I inspected their work and each time found places where the painting was not completed or was done very poorly (brush marks, paint drips on dark carpeting not cleaned up, corners painted improperly, no spackling or poorly done, etc). Invariably, each of these defects was where Angel had been painting. In short, I had them come back three additional times because the closer I looked the more defects I kept discovering. One of the most aggravating was that in many places baseboards were poorly painted because the edges had not been taped so the old color was not covered where the baseboard met the floor or the wall. Milton apologized more than once and I have no beef with his own work but his supervision of Angel was very inadequate. Angel's poor performance and indifferent attitude brought down what would have been a B+ to an overall C-.

Description of Work
Interior of 3 BR townhouse painted

05/26/2006

JAN A.

Very flexible company to work with which is advantageous if you know exactly what you want. The price was competitive. If you do not have a good plan or if you have something out of the ordinary perhaps not the best company to use. Very honest and work with you to resolve any problems which may arise. Willing to make changes along the way without any or minimal additional expense.

Description of Work
Finish basement: Office, laundry room, full bath were added. Company did electrical work, windows, drywall and demolition.

Category remodeling

05/26/2006

JAN A.

Category remodeling

Jamb contractor

C.S. Painting & Home Improvement

C.S. Painting & home improvement , Providing Quality Service in Interior and Exterior Painting, Drywall, Carpentry and General Remodeling, We’re your Best Choice Contact us now

CAS Landscape Services LLC

We do interior painting for houses and apartments, as well as landscaping and landscape design. My partner and I are dedicated to giving our customers the best results for our services in a timely manner. Craig Strasbourger, the owner, has degrees in interior design, fine arts, horticulture, landscape design, and agribusiness management.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
    Ask For details

Interior and exterior painting, drywall, plastering, wallpaper removal, power washing, deck maintenance, light carpentry, bathroom remodeling, building additions, ceramic tile work & finished basements.

Siding & roofing.