ABKA Marble & Granite Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2008

ABKA Marble & Granite Coutertops, Inc. has been serving Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC with superior quality in Granite Countertops and Vanity tops fabrication for over 20 years. Also located at • 536 Cameron St Winchester, VA 22601 (540) 522-2601. We offer complete kitchen and bathroom designs with exceptional service. We are your one-stop-shop for all your home improvement needs. Come see our showroom and make your ideas come to life!...

JD remodeling llc

JD Remodeling is a home remodeling company specializing in major additions, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basement remodeling, roofing, storm damage, decks, patios, windows, doors, carpentry, flooring, and painting for the interior or exterior of your home.

BedRock Siteworks LLC

BedRock Siteworks was established in Chester County Pennsylvania in 2003. We provide excavating, stone base and concrete foundations, concrete driveways, retaining walls, and storm water management solutions. Working together as a team, we strive for quality, service, and integrity, both personally and professionally, making a positive difference for our clients and for everyone we touch. Our professional goal is to produce the very best services for our clients at an affordable price. Above all, we seek to develop enduring relationships. Our work is designed to function over the long term, as are our relationships with our customers. LOCATIONS WE SERVE: Chester county, Lancaster County and surrounding areas

Metropolitan Repairs

Price match guarantee! We have plumbers available 6 days a week by appointment, & offer after hours emergency services. Our technicians are clean, professional plumbers who are dedicated to your complete satisfaction. We can provide either a written or emailed soft copy of an estimate before the plumbing services are performed. We accept cash, checks and major credit cards, to accommodate our customers.

Offers by Metropolitan Repairs on Angi

10/03/2018

Team was on time, polite, professional and very exacting in the look of the finished installation. Countertop looks great!

Description of Work
Estimating, measuring and installing quartz kitchen countertop as well as sink and faucet.

Category countertops

04/25/2018

Yenni Teh was wonderful. She really knows her stuff and was so patient. There are so many choices when remodeling a kitchen it can be stressful. She made it so easy to choose the materials. The person who measured the counter was on time, the installers were on time. I had my kitchen countertop in one week. I love my kitchen. I would highly recommend Yenni and the very pleasant assistant, Margarit...

Description of Work
I purchased quartz countertop and subway tile. ABKA installed the countertop.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

04/05/2018

I paid for a small amount of slate by phone from ABKA. Could not get an accurate delivery data and then after repeated calls the slate was in the store. A piece in one of the boxes (1/12) was damaged. To replace it I had to return to stock, pay a 25% restocking fee, and wait another week for replacement. The unhelpful store clerk claimed I had signed off on T&C's which I had not. Lesson learned.

Description of Work
I purchased slate from ABKA by phone.

Category marble & granite

We are sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with ABKA but would like to address some items on your complaint that do not properly reflect our policies. When ordering tile, we do not receive an exact date and time when your order will arrive to our store but rather an estimated time based on the shipment date. You persisted on constantly calling multiple times a day despite having k...

12/27/2017

very well. While my original island slab was released by vendor, Yenni helped me find a new one and obtained a discount for me. outstanding quality.

Description of Work
replaced countertops and island in kitchen

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

11/12/2017

Excellent work by professionals who certainly knew what to do. Yenni is a very helpful sales person. Perfect measurements. Only one seam in the entire kitchen. Cutout for the cooktop done in the yard. The workers were very careful and meticulous. Look great! I recommend.

Description of Work
New countertops in the kitchen and pantry. 30' along the walls, a large island, desk, and pantry. All in Alberene soapstone. Required 2 full slabs.

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

Granite, Marble, & Quartz Counter Tops, Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinets, Porcelain & Natural Stone Tiles, Installations

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal