495 Movers Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2010

640 Lofstrand Ln

Rockville, MD 20850

495movers incorporate founded in 2009 in Rockville Maryland. The company has set itself to high standards improving the image of the moving companies in Rockville Maryland. The reputation damaged due to the use of leads companies, brokers and subcontractors. With us it will never happened, our goal of 495movers is to satisfy 100% of our customers, it is a major challenge for moving company in Rockville Maryland. Go online, look for reviews and give our movers a chance to prove they can move your home or business with ease and fun. We believe that direct and sincerity are the key to success. Check our testimonial: 495movers provides residential moving services in Rockville Maryland and we can move you from Rockville Maryland anywhere in the USA. We also provide warehousing services as legit moving company in Rockville Maryland the warehouse fenced and security cameras operating 24 hours a day. The company provides commercial movers for business, Embassies, military, hospitals, schools etc. We pride on our resume transports large organizations enter to our site and see for yourselves: www.495movers.com...

movers (127)storage unit (7)

07/29/2021

The 495Movers crew arrived on time, carefully blanket-wrapped and boxed my furnishings, and delivered them to my new home. The work crew assigned to my move was efficient, hardworking and very pleasant to work with! They were awesome! I highly recommend 495Movers.

Description of Work
Move an entire household to new address

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

We are so happy to hear about your experience with our team. Thank you for choosing 495 Movers to assist with your move in DC. We appreciate your business.

07/24/2021

Great moving company. After reading many reviews I went with 495 and they were helpful throughout the whole moving process. Always fast to respond and came on time both to pick up and moving destination. All my stuff arrived with no damage. Would recommend and use again!

Description of Work
Long distance move

Work Completed On 07/24/2021

We are so happy to hear about your experience with our team. Thank you for choosing 495 Movers to assist with your move from DC to FL. We appreciate your business.

03/04/2021

Antonio Gonzalez and his crew from 495 Movers would be 100% any day, but on this occasion they were really great. My address that I was moving from was a third floor apartment with narrow stairwells and no elevator. And admittedly the apartment was in miserable condition. In addition, a top-of-the-news Winter storm landed on the latter half of the move. Antonio Gonzalez and crew just worked steadi...

Description of Work
Residential Move

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

We are very happy to hear about your experience with our team. Thank you for choosing 495 Movers to assist with your move in Maryland. We appreciate your business.

02/15/2021

I called this company to ask for a moving estimate for myself. I live in a group house in DC and have a few pieces of Ikea furniture, about 20 boxes, etc. I spoke to someone on the 26th of Jan and they sent me an estimate and I told them I was still contacting a few other companies and I would get back to them. They called me INCESSANTLY. They called me everyday for nearly 2 weeks, come days more ...

Description of Work
Moving 1 bedroom

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

02/01/2021

495movers first came to our house and went through all the items to move with us (other movers we called didn't come to the house, but rather gave us a quote that reflected how we filled out their online forms, which ended up being higher). They also gave us tips about how to pack, and what we should move on our own. They also supplied free boxes (I ended going to their location twice to get them)...

Description of Work
Moving, from a SFH to a townhouse

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

We are pleased to hear about your experience with our team. Thank you for allowing 495 Movers to assist with your move in Maryland. We appreciate your business.

12/10/2020

They wasted time. They took a 15 minute break every hour and it took them 11 hours to move a one bedroom. Didn't put my bed correctly and left a wrench in my bed. And there was 3 of them there's no way that took 11 hours. It took them a week and half to respond to my complaints. c

Description of Work
" 1 bed room apt to move furniture "

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

10/14/2020

The movers were very nice and professional the entire time. They tired to accommodate to the best of the ability. The owner was very nice after there was a bump/misunderstanding upon the original contract. I was glad that I was able to work things out.

Description of Work
I had an apartment moved to another apartment development.

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for choosing 495 Movers to assist with your move. I am pleased to hear that things went well.

04/06/2020

They were excellent and packed in one day and moved me the next. They were very polite young men whom I would highly recommend. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They moved me to a new home in a new state.

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

11/22/2019

They responded very quickly. They provided an email quote after walking through each room to make sure the inventory was correct.

Description of Work
I'm moving from a 2 bedroom to a one bedroom across the street.

Work Completed On 11/22/2019

09/16/2019

Overall a great moving experience from initial contact to the final box being placed in my new home. They provide all packing materials, but you do have to pick them up if you want to pack your own items. Otherwise they will pack and move everything. 495Movers showed up early on my move date and began the loading of the truck. They were very professional and wrapped everything amazingly well. I ha...

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

Residential and commercial packing and moving supplies, relocation, furniture padding and floor protection, bubble, paper and plastic surround wrap, tape rolls and different size boxes, international shipment & storage. Crating,packing,Packing Peanuts,Packing Supplies,Relocation,Bubble Pack,Packing Boxes,Dish Packing,Packing Paper,Boxes (Retail),move

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check