Carpet Care by Stephen David

Founded 1982 • With Angi since February 2005

222 Delight Meadows Rd

Reisterstown, MD 21136

7 employees. No travel charges. We don't use sub-contractors. All of our work is guaranteed! We have been in business for over 30 years and Stephen supervises every job.

02/21/2019

Anna G.

Mr. David and his employees arrived right on time, got right to work, and did a great job getting my rugs cleaned. They were friendly, efficient, and proficient. Would definitely hire then again and recommend them. Rugs were damp that day but completely dry by the next morning.

Description of Work
Cleaning of 10-year-old carpeting (with many stains)

Category carpet cleaners

So happy that you were pleased with our work performance! Please feel free to give us a call whenever you need your carpeting cleaned again as well as any upholstery or air ducts

06/05/2017

Belinda H.

Was disappointed with the results on the upholstery that required "dry cleaning". Wished I had been told up-front that the results are usually not as good (only told that after the service was performed).

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Hello Ms.[Member Name Removed]. We strive to the best of our ability to perform a thorough and complete job to all of our valued clients. If there is anything that I can do to assist in this matter please do not hesitate to let me know. I do appreciate your comment that you would have us back to do other work for you!

04/11/2017

Jason M.

Great, seriously. Extremely friendly. Quick too. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Six Carpets Cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed]. So glad that you were happy with the service that we performed for you! Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future! Stephen David

07/19/2016

Marie C.

Mr. David came with his crew right at the beginning of the window of time he gave me over the phone. He reviewed about the solvent cleaning that my sofa required- it is a chenille dry clean only fabric. He explained that there would be some residual odor from the solvent but that it would dissipate. They were done in a short time and now I am airing out my house. I am so far happy with the cleaning job. I will follow up if there are any problems but I feel they did a great job. Mr. David is very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
My sofa needed cleaning.

Category upholstery cleaning

We strive to keep our valued clients happy with our job performance. Please feel free to contact us anytime you need your carpeting, upholstery or air ducts professionally cleaned!

03/13/2016

PAUL R.

On time. Owner works too. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Clean all wall to wall carpets and sofa including steps

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

So glad that you were happy with your carpet and upholstery cleaning and much thanks for all of your repeat business! Hoping all is well

02/10/2016

Kyle J.

We live on a farm and our carpets hadn't been cleaned in 3 years. Mr. David and his team did an amazing job. They were all very personable and there was no pressure for add on services. The carpets weren't soaking wet and by the next day they were totally dry.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets in our family room, steps, hall, master and guest room

Category carpet cleaners

So glad that you were happy with our work performance and work ethic Mr.Jossi !! My team members as well as myself take great pride in pleasing our clients and are not satisfied until our customers are. Please let me know whenever I can be of any assistance to you,your family and friends!

11/23/2015

Kourosh M.

I was thinking of replacing the carpet for the new tennant, but he cleaned it so good, I didn't have to.

Description of Work
Did a good job

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your wonderful review Mr.[Member Name Removed]! We take pride in our work and are not satisfied until your satisfied!

11/13/2015

Bradley S.

Great job! I only lowered punctuality to a B, because he gave a two hour window, and was little past that, BUT, he called well before that time to inform me he was running late at another job, and updated his ETA. I appreciated that. Stephen came in with the other two gentlemen in his crew, they were all a pleasure to work with. It was nice to have "the boss" (Stephen) on the job. He treats his employees really well, it's quite apparent that his crew enjoys working for him. Clean carpets, professionally done at a reasonable price, I would highly recommend Stephen.

Description of Work
Cleaned one oriental 10'X6' rug, two rooms wall to wall, one 8'X5' area rug, two small throw rugs, in our condo.

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate your positive response concerning our services! Please let me know when you may need us to clean your carpeting or upholstery again in the future. We take great pride in our work and want nothing less then a satisfied customer! Many thanks for your positive review!

07/22/2015

Steven G.

Stephen is one of the best in the business, and I have been using him for years. The carpet always looks brand new once his crew is finished. He comes out and supervises every job personally.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet, loveseat and ottoman.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for the positive review [member name removed]! It's always been my mission to treat all of my clients with the utmost respect that you deserve. I'm very confident in the work that we perform, yet I'm not satisfied until my clients are!

12/18/2014

Fred B.

Description of Work
I was very impressed with the service Mr. David and his workers provided. They cleaned the wall-to-wall carpeting in four bedrooms, the hallway, and the steps. They also dry cleaned a sofa. I would highly recommend them and will readily use this company again in the future.

Category carpet cleaners

I am very pleased that you were happy with the cleaning in your home [members name removed]! We take great pride in our work on each and every job.Looking forward to seeing you the next time that you need your carpet,upholstery or air ducts cleaned.

08/27/2014

Amalie R R.

Professional, responsive, Stephen came and personally supervised the job with two workers and completed everything within 90 minutes.

Description of Work
Deep steam cleaned two rooms of wall to wall carpet and removed stains no one else had been able to remove previously. Amazingly good service.

06/17/2014

Joseph D.

Excellent work at a great price. The whole group arrived on time and performed the work quickly and efficiently. Stephen came to oversee the job himself which I really appreciated. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleans all carpets in the two story apartment

02/24/2014

John W.

Comes on time, is flexible when you're not, reasonably priced. Tend to use 1-2 times per year...

Description of Work
I've used this company for both upholstery (couches and chairs) and rug cleaning.

11/14/2013

michael M.

pre-treating, steam cleaning, and scotch guard application in 4 bedrooms, 2 sets of stairs, and hallways. Stephen and his team are very courteous, punctual, and call to advise they were on their way. Very pleasant and did a great job on the rugs. I will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning

06/28/2013

Michael M.

It was satisfactory.

Description of Work
They took the job on short notice. They were punctual. They cleaned the family room of my house.

04/12/2013

Ilene J.

Stephen David did a great job as usual. It is time for my carpets to get cleaned again. He stands behind his work.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in 3-level townhouse that included 31 steps. Carpet not cleaned on first floor which had new carpet and one bedroom which was not dirty I have used Stephen David for many years and he works along with his staff. They are all polite and do an excellent job. Several of my friends use Stephen David for their carpets as well. You will not be disappoionted.

11/12/2012

Richard Z.

Stephen David came out and did the estimate himself. He stuck to the amount estimated, and there were no surprises in the final cost. Although I was not home for the actual service (my neighbor supervised since 4 of us had carpets cleaned on the same day), I was very impressed with the results. The carpets were not that damp, but were cleaned. Stains that I could not get out were gone. Anything that needed to be off the ground was supported on pieces of styrofoam. Overall, for the price, the job was very professional, and I could not be more satisfied with the results. I definitely would call him again when the need arises for these services.

Description of Work
I had carpets on all 3 floors of my townhouse cleaned. In addition, I had approximately 15 airducts and my dryer duct cleaned as well.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

08/30/2012

Elizabeth W.

He was terrific. We've used them before and they do a good job. They are really nice. Our old landlord recommended them.

Description of Work
We used Stephen David's Carpet Care for carpet cleaning. They cleaned a large area in my basement. They also cleaned my couch.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

01/24/2012

Mark D.

I'm amazed. The carpets really look like new, and there isn't any noticeable stains remaining. If you know where to look, you can see that certain parts of the rug are darker where huge stains had been before. However, the difference is incredible. I never thought that they would come out this well. A few things impressed me about Stephen David's crew. - They use a truck mounted cleaner, not a portable cleaner. While this means running hose into the house, it does a much better job. That machine was incredibly powerful. I'm sure it wouldn't have looked nearly this good with a portable cleaner. - The owner was onsite. He is a nice guy and answered all of my questions. - They took pride in their work. When they showed me what they had done, and I was impressed, they were clearly proud of the job they had done. I find this is rare in that many people do the work, but don't care that much as long as you are happy. These guys clearly enjoy what they do and take pride in doing a good job. There is no doubt I'll hire Stephen David in the future when we need a carpet or couch cleaned.

Description of Work
We just purchased a new home with high quality carpeting. However, the carpets were badly stained in many places and we assumed that, being 20 years old, they would need to be replaced. The seller paid for the carpet cleaning (hence the $0 figure for the job) and we expected that the carpets would look better, but would still need to be replaced in the near future to get rid of stains.

10/31/2011

Barry Z.

They were great. They were on time and clean. The final bill was exactly what they said it would be. They did not try to sell me on things I did not need.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets.

07/30/2011

Ryan F.

They showed up exactly when they were supposed to. Stephen David explained exactly what was needed and did exactly what he said and in the time he said it would take. The floors looked great.

Description of Work
Steamed cleaned the carpet in a 4 story townhome.

05/11/2009

DANIELLE S.

Excellent. Owner on site, very professional, easy to work with. Thorough, efficient, great job getting the dirt out of very soiled wall to wall medium pile carpet which has not been cleaned in years.

Description of Work
rotary shampoo 3 bedrooms, three sets of stairs and office; truck power deep steam clean and applied scotch guard protection

02/02/2005

JOYCE C.

THE JOB WAS BEAUTIFULLY COMPLETED. THE WORKERS WERE ALSO VERY POLITE. THE JOB WENT FASTER THAN I WAS TOLD, YET THE CARPETS LOOKED GREAT. I'D USE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
STEPHEN DAVID CLEANED OUR BERBER CARPET IN THE FAMILY ROOM, AND ON THE STAIRS. THE WORK WAS SCHEDULED AROUND MY SCHEDULE AND WAS COMPLETED TO OUR SATISFACTION.

A Plus Carpet & Flooring

Due to the pandemic we are performing essential business only. Carpet cleaning, sanitizing and Carpet and Flooring sales are considered essential along with water damage restoration and Carpet and Flooring repairs. We are practicing PPE at all times. Our show room is by appointment only, we allow up to four people in our show room at a time. We sanitize after showroom use. A mask is required to enter our facilities. If you do not have one we will provide you with a new three layer FDA approved facility mask. No charge for this service. We also have a sanitizing station. We want to make sure everybody stays safe and well. We have a extensive showroom, We are the master dealer for most large manufacturers. Please see our virtual tour on our web site. We are A top Columbia Md Carpet and Flooring company. We also are certified to perform Water damage restoration, rebuild and we deal directly with your insurance company. We also offer Truck-mounted carpet and upholstery cleaning. In addition, hardwood and carpet repairs, luxury vinyl flooring, repairs and maintenance to floors and carpet or other services that we offer. A happy home is built on a solid foundation. At A Plus Carpet and Flooring, a top tier Columbia Md flooring company, that foundation begins with top grade flooring and quality customer care. Locally owned and operated, we proudly serve the Howard County area as well as surrounding areas, including Columbia, Ellicott City. Annapolis and other areas. Let our team of experts help shape a strong footing for your home or business that hinges on years of knowledge and experience in flooring and carpet installation, maintenance, refinishing and more. See for yourself what sets us a grade above the rest. MHIC license 126325. We accept all major credit cards. Financing is available. We are Certified for carpet cleaning and for water damage restoration.

Carliz Cleaning

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Green Restorations LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in carpet and upholstery cleaning services and emergency flood services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! **Currently we are not able to clean rugs--including Oriental rugs**

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Green Restorations LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Carpet and upholstery cleaning, steam cleaning, dry cleaning, rotary scrubbing, pre-spotting, deodorizing, dupont teflon & pet-odor treatment. Air Duct and dryer vent cleaning.