Big Red Dumpster

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2009

At Big Red Dumpster we pride ourselves in offering the best customer service available in the roll off dumpster industry. When you are given a price quote you can rest assured that there are no additional fee’s or hidden charges for anything other than going over your included tonnage limit. We calculate every price customized to your needs, all we need from you is the delivery address to calculate our costs insuring we give you the lowest price we can offer. If you are unsure of what size roll off dumpster you will need for your project, we would be happy to speak with you and help you decide on a dumpster size that will fit your needs perfectly....

ADDISON & SONS HAULING

Fast and affordable hauling, delivery and junk removal. We service Baltimore MD and surrounding areas. Contact us if you would like to lose some junk and gain a piece of mind.

Attic Sweepers Hauling

Family owned & operated since 1998. Attic Sweepers Hauling and Junk Removal. We specialize in piano, hot tub and shed removal as well as all your hauling needs. We are licensed and insured. A+ rating with BBB Toll free: 1-855-585-5865 (JUNK) or at 410-216-3177

Couser Supply Inc

Bulk Trash Removal from Commercial & Residential, Facility Management, Real Estate, Estate Clean-Outs, Rental Clean-Out, Bereavement Debris Removal Got Junk? Contact us today for more information about junk removal in Baltimore. We also serve customers inside the Beltway, including the surrounding areas of Annapolis, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Alexandria, Washington DC, Arlington, Bowie, Hanover, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Rockville and Ellicott City. www.cousersupplyinc.com

01/16/2017

Very well. The dumpster arrived on time and was carefully delivered so that it didn't damage the driveway

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

Category hauling services,dumpster service

10/19/2016

Very good service. Answered all of our questions and concerns. I have no complaints. They are very professional and helpful. They always respond to my email immediately, and sometimes when I call, if I can't talk to the person I called for, whoever answers the phone answers my questions. I have no complaints, they do a very good job.

Description of Work
I rented a dumpster for 1 month for house remodel.

08/10/2016

Their driver hit my garage door when parking the dumpster causing damage. I have a witness and pictures of the parked dumpster resting on the door (he parked the dumpster touching the garage door causing the door to separate from the frame!) I called the manager who was unprofessional and not helpful. Do not use this company.

Description of Work
Dumpster

08/03/2015

Initial phone conversation with sales was great. Kat was very helpful and made the process a breeze. I selected a 35/yard rolloff dumpster for delivery 8 days later. I asked for 9-11 am delivery, but was told the window was 4 hours, 9-1pm, but she's make a note. I wanted to charge to my mother (her house) but did not have the card with me. I offered to use my own card to hold it, but was told that...

Description of Work
Delivered a 30 yard roll off dumpster, pickup scheduled for tomorrow. Price based on 2 ton estimate.

04/21/2015

My father passed away and we were cleaning out his house. I've used them before and they are absolutely excellent. They are very easy to work with, very dependable. We actually had to keep it a little bit longer, and there was absolutely no problem. They've been wonderful to work with and we are very pleased with their service. When they say they are going to pick up, they pick up. It arrives on t...

Description of Work
I used Big Red Dumpster.

05/27/2014

This was a simple process. Big Red Dumpster was professional, friendly and prompt.. They gave us a size larger and worked with us when we needed it for a few extra days, even after our two weeks which is a great amount of time for the price. The delivery was quick and easy- placing the dumpster where we wanted it. Can't say enough good things.

Description of Work
Provided information on sizing and pricing on dumpsters.

05/22/2014

My experience with Big Red Dumpster went fine. They were responsive. They came out here at very little notice. They hauled everything away in a timely fashion. It was well done.

Description of Work
I rented a dumpster from them.

05/21/2014

They were responsive in dropping off, but not responsive in scheduling the pick-up.

Description of Work
I have used Big Red Dumpster.

05/19/2014

The entire ordering process was very easy. Dumpster was at my house the next day. Lady called frequently to ask when dumpster would be ready to pick up which was annoying but I understand some people may have them for a long time. We were surprised by how much the dumpster ended up costing in the end. Lady named Cat has called about every 4 months for the past two years continuing to ask if we had any dumpster needs.

Description of Work
Provided dumpster for house renovations.

05/09/2014

They called to see if they could bring a larger dumpster than I requested and I agreed. Good thing I did because we used every inch of it!

Description of Work
Brought dumpster on site, picked up dumpster.

Category dumpster rental service

Dumpster service. Hauling. Trash removal.