Andre's Painting Service

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2013

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Andre's Painting Services believes in a full interieur painting service that guarantees the quality of your home's new look. No matter whether your whole home's interior needs painted or just a single room, we have the right skills to ensure the job is done right. With the right blend of impressive painting skills, customer service, and great prices, Andre's Painting Services is the right choice. Call us at 443-299-3121 ...

Witte Custom Painting Inc.

Witte Custom Painting is a locally owned and operated painting company that specializes in interior and exterior residential painting as well as drywall repair. WCP’s owner is a former High school teacher with 18 years of painting experience.

CIU REMODULATION LLC

Why Choose C.I.U Painting? * We use quality product only. * We have a 10 year plus experience crew. * We aspire to the highest standards of workman shift , and Reliability. * We are licensed, bonded , and insured. * Whether it's a big or small job we always put in 100% effort at all times * Consistently striving to be the best in the Business. WHAT TYPE OF WORK WE GET DONE! * Interior Painting * Exterior Painting * Drywall Repairs * Popcorn ceiling removal * Power Wash

DCM Custom Paintings LLC

Specializing in painting-interior and exterior! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/19/2021

Saysha J.

I will definitely hire Andre again for any future painting services. He was very prompt in responding to my request for a quote and be was able to perform same day service. He arrived to my residence on time and he completed the painting of my dining room very quickly. He did an amazing job and he was very professional. I will definitely be recommending him to any family members and friends for any painting projects they may have

Description of Work
Interior Painting

03/23/2021

Brandon W.

It went great always on time and get the job done

Description of Work
Multiple apartments units painted

03/11/2021

Tom T.

He's always on time, very professional and polite person. He's very nice, easy to deal with, and the price was fair.

Description of Work
He painted the inside of my house.

03/02/2021

Julia A.

It went very good! Andre is fast and very neat!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

03/02/2021

Tara N.

Andre has painted almost every surface of our home. I havent reccommended him time and time again to my friends and family. He's also done quite a bit of drywall repair and replacement. He is always communicative. His pricing is competitive and his work is impeccable. His crew is always plesant and respectful. He shows up on time and finishes each job within the estimated time provided. I could not ask for a better paint contractor. We are looking forward to having him take on paint projects our next home.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

09/30/2013

Will S.

We met Andre after firing our last painter who really wasn't getting the job done. I've had the pleasure to work with Andre three times since then, and Andre is a perfect combination of a professional painter along with the quality customer service and timeliness that you don't usually expect from a contractor. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Painted multiple areas of the home.

Category house painters,interior painters

Interior & Exterior Painting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check