American Home Care LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2008

Family owned low pressure. Offering free estimates to Angie's List members upon request. Strong warranty program backed by manufacture. Provider of high quality services....

Window Nation Inc

Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows in more than 125,000 homes across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company in the country, according to Remodeling Magazine. At Window Nation our mission is simple. We solve problems by installing solutions. We do this by offering customized products installed by highly skilled professionals at an unsurpassed value.

Kelemer Brothers

Kelemer Brothers is a Family Business with a family values approach to replacement Windows. Winner of SUPER SERVICE AWARD: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. We have been building great relationships with excellent service for nearly 20 years and have over 150,000 window installations and counting! From our family business to your family, you can rely on us to treat you right. Serving Maryland, DC, and Virginia

Whiting Co

***CURRENTLY, WE ARE ONLY TAKING ON NEW INSTALLATION/REPLACEMENT jobs. We aren't doing small repair jobs. Whiting Co has been serving the Baltimore and Washington areas for 41 years. When you work with Whiting Co, you work with highly experienced professionals who have worked with the company for over 25 years. If inquiring about work through Quick Connect program, please include a phone number to contact you. Award winning. Additional DBA - The Whiting Company. Additional website - www.whitingcompany.com . Additional phone: 301-218-5400

Offers by Whiting Co on Angi

09/12/2021

John the owner was quick to respond to our request for replacing a leaking skylight and provided detailed info on new skylight replacement product. His crew was very careful and was able to save the existing shingles which saved us money. Would definitely use his company again.

Description of Work
Replace two skylights

Category skylights

11/13/2018

They did a fantastic job. They were professional and the quality was excellent. They were friendly and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof on my home.

05/02/2018

It went very well! John came over the same day to give us an estimate and went over the issues...as in we couldn't "fix" the bad ones we needed all new shingles. Very well priced compared to the other quotes we received and super responsive. Very knowledgeable and offered to replace the skylights at cost as well.

Description of Work
Need new roof after shingles were blown off in periodic places on the old roof after a wind storm

Category roofing,skylights

03/04/2017

It was excellent. They did everything and cleaned up nicely, and the new roof looks really good. The thing I liked the best about him was that he explained everything very nicely. The owner came out and he explained to me that he uses all of one company's products because if down the road there is a problem and there have been several companies providing materials for the job, he doesn't have to w...

Description of Work
I got a new roof.

08/29/2014

I talked to or met with 5 vendors before choosing this company. John Moir, the owner visited my home in April, 2014 went up on the roof himself to do an inspection and then sat with me to review my options. He gave a detailed presentation, outlining all components of the roof replacement process that included actual samples of his product. When he left my home I was able to go onto the internet an...

Description of Work
Installed a new roof

Exterior specialist - Roofing/Gutters/Skylights/Siding/Windows.

interior remodeling