American Home Care LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2008

3008 Offutt Road

Randallstown, MD 21133

Family owned low pressure. Offering free estimates to Angie's List members upon request. Strong warranty program backed by manufacture. Provider of high quality services.

09/12/2021

Esperanza D.

John the owner was quick to respond to our request for replacing a leaking skylight and provided detailed info on new skylight replacement product. His crew was very careful and was able to save the existing shingles which saved us money. Would definitely use his company again.

Description of Work
Replace two skylights

Category skylights

11/13/2018

Barry W.

They did a fantastic job. They were professional and the quality was excellent. They were friendly and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof on my home.

05/02/2018

William B.

It went very well! John came over the same day to give us an estimate and went over the issues...as in we couldn't "fix" the bad ones we needed all new shingles. Very well priced compared to the other quotes we received and super responsive. Very knowledgeable and offered to replace the skylights at cost as well.

Description of Work
Need new roof after shingles were blown off in periodic places on the old roof after a wind storm

Category roofing, skylights

03/04/2017

Cecilia D.

It was excellent. They did everything and cleaned up nicely, and the new roof looks really good. The thing I liked the best about him was that he explained everything very nicely. The owner came out and he explained to me that he uses all of one company's products because if down the road there is a problem and there have been several companies providing materials for the job, he doesn't have to wonder who is supposed to fix it and where is the warranty applied. I like the fact that if something does go wrong and I get a leak or something, they will take care of it. Their responsiveness was perfect and the workers were all very polite. He really has a lot of pride in his company.

Description of Work
I got a new roof.

12/19/2014

Vondale S.

Description of Work
This company spent a considerable amount of time with me prior to the job so that I was able to select just what I wanted in a new roof, gutter guards, and new down spouts. The job was done quickly and professionally and I am extremely pleased with my new roof.

08/29/2014

Celestine K.

I talked to or met with 5 vendors before choosing this company. John Moir, the owner visited my home in April, 2014 went up on the roof himself to do an inspection and then sat with me to review my options. He gave a detailed presentation, outlining all components of the roof replacement process that included actual samples of his product. When he left my home I was able to go onto the internet and research every product included in his presentation along with multiple reviews and all warranties. I told him I would be ready to have the work done around late August or early September. A plus for me is that he never did follow-up calls or pressured me to assign the work to his company. He emphasized that both he and all his workers attend classes sponsored by the product manufacturer and hold necessary certifications, insurance coverage, etc. I contacted Mr. Moir the second week in August and asked that he proceed with scheduling the work. As planned, materials delivery and the installers arrived at my door on August 25 at about 8:30 am. They covered the area round my home with large plastic coverings, completed the install of a beautiful new roof along with a new chimney around 6PM that same day. They left the area totally clean. Mr. Moir followed up the next day with his own inspection and to see if I had questions and/or concerns. JOB WELL DONE! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY ANYTIME!

Description of Work
Installed a new roof

10/28/2013

Mary C.

It was an all-day job. The trucks, crane, workers, wood, and shingles all arrived on time and the work went great. This roof will last a long, long time. And it is so thick that the high winds that affect our area will nto blow the shingles off, as is the case with other homes.

Description of Work
The roof and the wood support beneath the shingles had to be replaced. It was a major job. John Moir was professional, on time, and he cleaned up after the work was done. The roof is the best roof in the development (we got a 165 MPH double-thickness roof to guard against high winds).

07/31/2013

Timothy L.

I have a complaint about this company called American Home Care L.L.C. First, the person I spoke to named John Moir tells me to ask another roofing company to do my garage roof. The reason he suggested this is that his schedule is really busy. I have a gut feeling that this is untrue. But i decide move on and use Home Advisor to look for another roofing company. Somehow the Home Advisor website refers me to 4 companies, one of which is the same company. He tells his wife to contact us because he is upset that Home Advisor charged him a $70 fee. He should have talked straight to me instead of telling his wife to tell us. One day my friend contact him for free estimate with roof. He did come his place for roof and tell him that he can installing less 3 week after free estimate. I thought that when he said he was busy it was a lie. I would like to give this company a bad rating for poor customer service.

Description of Work
Should do with garage.

This potential customer had a budget of less than $900 to replace the roof of a large 2 car garage in poor condition. We were not able to meet his budget requirements without letting job quality suffer. I Rebecca Moir(John wife)happen to be 50% owner of our company and assist in all aspects of Amaerican Home Care LLC. Please contact me with additional questions or concerns. Warmest Regards - Rebecca

05/29/2013

Kathy H.

I really like the owner of American Home Care. I felt he had a lot of integrity and he spent a lot of time answering all my questions and he is great. The workers were very good, too. They were punctual and cleaned up very well, and they knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
American Home Care did my roof and gutters.

03/29/2011

Marjorie V.

John Moir, owner, is a very personable guy who was recommended to me by one of the skylight suppliers. I called many companies and had a difficult time finding a company who could expertly replace skylights. I checked out John's references, and they gave him high marks. John gave me a good price and his crew started the work on time. He explained the in's and out's about this particular installation - I was impressed with his knowledge of the craft. I would hire him again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Replaced a large skylight (the home was built in 1980 - not 1926 as the review states; it doesn't appear that I can edit that date; not sure why 1926 is showing or why it doesn't give me that field to change it in editing view....)

Category roofing, skylights

10/27/2008

Angela H.

The owner, John is very personable and easy to work with. His company is certified to work with GAF Timberline and Timberline backs their installation and the shingles with a really nice guarantee. The job was done when he said it would be and it's beautiful. The roofers showed up four days in a row and worked nonstop until dark. The price was unbeatable. My other Roofer's quotes were for thousands more for a lesser shingle and no guarantee. John has direct prices from Timberline and does not mark them up. Some of the gutters were damages when the shingles were removed because of the steep pitch of the roof. They were replaced without a word from me and at no charge. I checked out numerous references from the company and one reference I found on my own. Everyone has been happy with the quality and price.

Description of Work
I have had large complicated roof that had a poor roofing job done years ago. Shingles were literally falling off. The job was to remove and discard the old shingles and replace with a higher grade architectural shingle. Also, any damaged plywood would be replaced up to six sheets and then $28.00 per sheet after that. Only one sheet needed to be replaced. Velux skylights could have been added at cost (I checked out the prices to confirm), but we would have had to do the interior work or hire it done. A good deal in my opinion.

Miracle Contractors LLC

Miracle Contractors is a family owned construction company with over 25 years experience. We were first established in 2006 by Company Owner Carlito Mitchell. "Where Doing the Perfect Job isn't a Miracle, it's a Standard" Where Doing The Perfect Job Isn't A Miracle, It's A Standard !

Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet®

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available.

Offers by Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet® on Angi
    E R Roofing Co

CALL E.R. ROOFING COMPANY FOR ALL YOUR ROOFING, SIDING AND GUTTER NEEDS. ASK ABOUT OUR UPCOMING FALL SPECIALS! We strive to provide excellent customer service and quality craftsmanship at affordable prices We specialize in: • Roof replacements • Roof repairs • Vinyl, Wood and Hardie plank siding replacements and repairs • Gutters • Window and Door replacements • Exterior trim repairs and replacements

Offers by E R Roofing Co on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Exterior specialist - Roofing/Gutters/Skylights/Siding/Windows.

interior remodeling