Lawn Artists

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2012

Lawn Artists is a Southern Maryland based Landscaping Firm that offers hardscape and landscaping design and installation. Award Winning....

MRW Lawns Inc

Over 30+ years, we have worked hard to make the trademark virtues our customers have come to know us by. Whether it is for the quality professional products and technicians, or the honest way we present expectations and meet or exceed them. MRW Lawns, Inc. remains the best choice when you choose to hire a professional lawn care and pest control company.

Blades of Green

Help your lawn look its best with the help of the top rated lawn care company in Maryland and Northern Virginia! The team at Blades of Green is dedicated to delivering the best service along with great results. We provide a full line of custom lawn fertilization and treatment programs and pest control services to fit your homes' needs. In business since 1989, Blades of Green is a locally owned, family operated company that focuses on the highest level of service through our licensed professional staff. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wonderful home environment by using the safest products and methods available in the industry. We have the solution to all your needs in pest control and lawn care in Maryland. Whether you need a lawn fertilization, termite inspection, weed control, or perimeter pest control we have a lawn care program or pest control program for you. Blades of Green is dedicated to provide our customers with friendly, prompt, and effective service while keeping the environment on our minds. We stand behind all of our work and guarantee you satisfaction on each and every service. DBA B.O.G. Pest Control.

Offers by Blades of Green on Angi
John Krause Construction

John Krause Construction, Inc. is an unparalleled team of professionals dedicated to the mission of custom home design and building. Together the John Krause team creates a superlative custom home building and home improvement experience tailored to the needs, wants and dreams of each client. We are passionate about our client relationships and this is reflected in all that we do. From the in-house design process, interior and exterior customization and artisanal craftsmanship to the professional management and accurate fixed pricing, our aim is your total satisfaction with your new home, architectural restoration or home remodeling project.

07/29/2018

Shannon N.

Pavers are fine however no weed barrier added and the flower beds ended up with more grass in it than our lawn. Looks worse than what we originally had.

Description of Work
Redo flower beds front of house, create another new flower bed and add pavers

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

12/20/2017

David C.

It was easy to make the appointment. Lawn Artists showed up quickly and did an excellent job. We are extremely happy with their service and plan to hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
We contacted Lawn Artists for leaf removal.

Category leaf removal

05/28/2017

Daniel C.

Lawn Artists, led by Matt Curtin, designed and installed landscaping, walkway pavers, and fire pit and stone bench that have completely transformed our home’s “curb appeal”. Matt was easy to work with and patience with our schedule as we completed major upgrades to the home’s roof, siding, and porches. His selection of plants and trees were right on the mark. His employees were always courteous and ensured they left the job site in great order. We strongly recommend Lawn Artists for any work you might be considering.

Description of Work
Hard and land scaping

Category hardscaping

12/05/2016

Eunice M.

The first few experiences were very acceptable and the customer service was great. With the last treatment that involved aeration, both my sister and I had similar problems with the grass quality and weeds. Initially, we were responded to but then my second concern was not responded to and I was told that it had gone to SPAM. I then wrote a third time and did not get a response. I then left a voice mail and was notified that the company no longer did business in our area and was given a recommendation for someone else who might be able to help.

Description of Work
I have had a series of work done (aerating, seeding, weed treatments via through Angie's List specials.

10/19/2016

WALTER D.

They did not acknowledge that big deal was purchased. They would not check books and there was a lack of communication. They would not work with me.

Description of Work
$129 for Lawn Aeration

Category landscaping

09/19/2016

Joseph C.

Techs appeared on time worked steadily and finished quickly.

Description of Work
Aeration & fertilizing

04/15/2016

Charles A.

I don't really remember. They did it while I was at work.

Description of Work
Aerating and seeding of my lawn

04/07/2016

Mary A.

The company contacted me after two days in reply to my request for an estimate for the job. Although I was told during my initial phone call with the company that they do service my area, Mechanicsville, MD, for the type of work I needed to get done, when they called me back a couple of days later I was told that they do not do the type of work I needed done for my service area. According to the reviews of other customers that I read on Angie's list before contacting them, this company has done this type of yard clean-up work. This type of work is what was described in the reviews. And many, if not most, of the reviews were recent. So I think either the Angie's list staff and/or Lawn Artist staff should update their profile when they change the type of services they offer, and to which service areas, so as not to waste potential customers' time.

Description of Work
Requested clean-up of leaves from yard & hill-side plant beds, weeding plant beds, removal of small tree branches/twigs, etc., from property being listed for sale.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

04/05/2016

Alvin M.

Prompt professional service, liquid spray. Treated lawn when promised/

Description of Work
Lawn fertlizeration and wed control.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

04/01/2016

Donna G.

I called the provider and they were able to send someone out within and hour because they were already near my home. I was very pleased with the service. The person who answered the call was very responsive and courteous. The person who performed the work asked if I was okay with what was done.

Description of Work
Aerate the front and back lawn.

Category lawn treatment

Hardscape & Landscape Installation. Spring & Fall Cleanups. Turf Care Programs.