Triangle Legacy cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

4.1

Triangle Legacy is a 24/7 Emergency Service that provides, renovation and restoration services due to fire and water damage. We are CERTIFIED MOLD REMEDIATION AND ODOR CONTROL Specialists as well as experts at Carpet Cleaning, Fire and Water Damage Restoration, Remodeling, Pressure Washing, Handyman Services and Disaster Clean-Up. Triangle Legacy is very passionate about providing our clients with the highest quality service - recognizing that they choose Triangle Legacy because of the relationships we build based on quality, sound and transparent budgeting and commitment to staying on schedule. Real Estate is an investment! To protect yours, we will provide you with an individualized plan within 48 hours! Triangle Legacy's goal is to get our clients home or property back to work as quickly and stress-free as possible....

Yard Enhancement Services LLC

Locally owned and operated full-service landscaping company

Bright Construction Group

Bright Masonry Inc offers professional and experienced masonry and concrete services as well as creative design work for your construction, concrete work, driveway, sidewalk, retaining walls and patio for both small & large jobs. For generations we have maintained our goals to provide the highest quality of service. We employ the most experienced and friendliest staff & offer the sharpest prices possible. We have also built and sustained a desirable reputation with our clients as a qualified, dependable contractor. Bright Construction Group is the logical choice for all construction work requiring the services of a concrete and masonry contractor. They are located in Arlington and Merryfield, phone (703) 522-1848 or (703) 533-7422 and their years of reliable dependability & unparalleled workmanship have gained them an excellent reputation among contractors and homeowners throughout the area. Bright Construction Group employs European-trained craftsmen, are members of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have outstanding concrete and masonry workmanship. These highly skilled professionals have been featured on HGTV and has one of the best reputations rated by consumers on Consumer CheckBook and Angie’s List. Bright Construction Group is equipped to handle any size job, large or small. They have the necessary experience to provide durable, attractive concrete and masonry work. All types of brick, block, stone and concrete construction including outdoor patios, slabs, driveways, foundations, footings, curbs, sidewalks, fireplaces, chimneys and retaining walls can be performed by these professionals. DBA Bright Construction Group Maryland Home Improvement Contractor License #105847

Oriental Rug Weavers

Purchaser and Seller of New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Services offered: Insurance Appraisals, Cleaning (hand wash), Repair / Restoration, Re- Sizing, Re-Weaving, Re-Dyeing, Rug Pads (hypo allergenic) , Onsite Design Consultation and more.... We carry beautiful Handmade selection of exquisite Tribal and City Workshop pieces in all sizes. Spectacular Variety of beautiful Traditional and Modern / Contemporary Design Rugs. We Specialize in both New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Our rugs come from : Iran (Persian), Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Turkey, Tibet, Central Asia (Caucasian), China & India. Affiliation : ASID Industry Partner (American Society of Interior Designers) Onsite Design Consultation is available on request to better help your decorative needs. Rug Padding : Sale & Installation of Top Quality Hypo-Allergenic Rug Pads for all type of surfaces i.e. Hardwood, Carpet, Tiles, Laminate.

10/18/2016

Scott M.

Went great. They were supposed to follow up after three months to check humidity under house. Never heard back from them.

Description of Work
remediation in crawlspace... mold

Category carpet cleaners,biohazard cleanup

10/21/2014

Hanna M.

I use them a lot. They are really good. They last did a lot of work. I use them all the time. I just called them today.

Description of Work
He did some electrical work, carpet cleaning, interior painting and drywall work. He did a whole rental turnover for me.

Category carpet cleaners,drywall,electrician,remodeling,interior painters

06/08/2014

Cherie K.

Mr. Ross arrived early for the appointment. He was very professional and courteous. It is hard to find where water is coming in, especially if it is not there for you to see. He examined the basement and I described the situation. He replaced the downspout and filled the ground with six bags of rocks. However, there was another rain and I discovered water was still coming in the basement. He immediately came out and because I left the water on the floor, he could see that it was merely water that was coming in around the sides of the door and then repaired it. That night there was a heavy rain, but there was no water in the basement. Job was completed and the cost was very reasonable. I plan to use him when I locate to my new home. I have already given referrals to my friends.

Description of Work
The contractor located where water was coming into the basement and then returned to check the situation again after a hard rain and fixed it.

Category interior painters

07/19/2013

Donna C.

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. At that time I was pleased but some of the spots that I thought they were successful with, the same spots are still there so I wasn't as happy as I thought I was in the beginning.

Description of Work
I used Triangle Legacy Enterprise to clean the carpet for me. They cleaned some additional rooms so I paid extra.

06/20/2013

Martin M.

Mr. Ross was prompt, punctual, knowledgeable and did way more that I expected. I had a change in plans and needed him sooner and he pleasantly obliged. He will be my first call next time and I highly recommend him. His work and integrity are superb.

Description of Work
He steam cleaned, spot treated and brought some grungy carpet to life. Three bedrooms, a hallway, some super-dirty stairs and a rug.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

06/16/2013

Kerry P.

We contacted and scheduled the date for our estimate. The repairman no showed and did not call until 3 hours later saying he had car trouble. The communication was very poor. I would not recommend this company.

Description of Work
we contacted this company for recaulking of stand up shower.

05/06/2013

lauren C.

Mr. Ross of Triangle legacy enterprises power washed my home. The siding looks brand new. My neighbor is even considering using Triangle after observing the results and speaking with Mr. Ross.

Description of Work
Power washing of siding.

Category

04/03/2013

Donna C.

They were prompt and responsive. The work was okay. Some spots that I thought he had treated well showed up later. Other than that I was pleased.

Description of Work
I used Triangle Legacy Enterprise for carpet cleaning.

01/04/2013

Shaunte N.

I discovered the multitude of service offerings this company has after getting the carpet cleaned at my townhouse. I currently have a condo that serves as a rental unit. Prior to getting a new tenant, a significant amount of renovation was needed. I initially provided a list with what I thought was needed and conducted a walk through with the owner of the company and discussed my options. I was impressed with all of the information and ideas I was given. What I liked most is that he was very straight forward and realistic. There were some areas in the condo that needed attention that I didn?t list. He pointed it out and discussed my options. There were some items that I had that didn?t have to be done to magnitude that I initially thought. Again, we discussed my options. After accepting the proposal, the work commenced in 2 days. I was pleased that they were able to work me in that fast. I expressed my desired completion date and was told that it wouldn?t be a problem. Let?s just say when the work was completed within the schedule, I was thoroughly pleased with the condo. I even joked about moving in as seeing it actually brought tears to my eye. I can honestly say that the place was neglected and not treated as it should have been over the past 10 years. All of the walls were freshly painted with a beautiful variation of white, specifically antique white. It looks so beautiful. It makes the white trim and molding pop! I am almost embarrassed to talk about the state of the walls. To the naked eye, they were fine. There was definitely some dry wall work needed and some patching from the various holes and such. But with them needing fresh paint, it was also evident that they had not been wiped/cleaned for many many years. The team of technicians cleaned every inch of those walls prior to painting to ensure an excellent paint job. Also, they were extremely dry so they required a little more effort and time than initially expected. Despite this minor hindrance, the work was completed with the scheduled timeframe. The carpets were replaced with the suggested carpet color. I believe it looks way better than what it replaced. (Thanks for the suggestion!) I am glad that in discussing all of my options, the owner helped me in making selections in colors for the carpet and walls. I was a little overwhelmed with this project prior to talking to him because I have been dealing with a lot as of lately. He helped ease my mind. The place is beautiful. I can't wait to show it! Work was completed on time, with great quality, reasonable price with amount of work that was done. I experienced excellent customer service from start to finish. In the middle I received detail updates and if any issues were encountered I was notified immediately. I have already shared this company?s information with my friends. I know that I will be using them again.

Description of Work
2 level Condo with high ceilings- general remodeling: painting interior, coordination of carpet replacement, drywall repair

Category carpet cleaners,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,dryer vent cleaning

12/13/2012

Suba N.

Won't be using and won't be recommending.

Description of Work
It took quite a bit of calling to set up this appointment for a carpet cleaning in the first place. Although the man was really very nice and personable on the phone, he told me stairs were extra beyond my Groupon. I have to echo another Reviewer. I also took off work and waited during the requisite appointment time, no one showed up. I called about five times, with no response. There were also no messages on my machine. I won't be recommending this company.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Water & Flood Damage Restoration, Pressure Washing, Handyman Services, Pet Odor Removal, Mold Remediation and Remodeling

Check, PayPal