Triangle Legacy cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

4.1

9812 Falls Road Suite 100

Potomac, MD 20854

Triangle Legacy is a 24/7 Emergency Service that provides, renovation and restoration services due to fire and water damage. We are CERTIFIED MOLD REMEDIATION AND ODOR CONTROL Specialists as well as experts at Carpet Cleaning, Fire and Water Damage Restoration, Remodeling, Pressure Washing,

04/10/2017

Lisa W.

Description of Work
....

10/18/2016

Scott M.

Went great. They were supposed to follow up after three months to check humidity under house. Never heard back from them.

Description of Work
remediation in crawlspace... mold

Category carpet cleaners, biohazard cleanup

10/21/2014

Hanna M.

I use them a lot. They are really good. They last did a lot of work. I use them all the time. I just called them today.

Description of Work
He did some electrical work, carpet cleaning, interior painting and drywall work. He did a whole rental turnover for me.

Category carpet cleaners, drywall, electrician, remodeling, interior painters

06/08/2014

Cherie K.

Mr. Ross arrived early for the appointment. He was very professional and courteous. It is hard to find where water is coming in, especially if it is not there for you to see. He examined the basement and I described the situation. He replaced the downspout and filled the ground with six bags of rocks. However, there was another rain and I discovered water was still coming in the basement. He immediately came out and because I left the water on the floor, he could see that it was merely water that was coming in around the sides of the door and then repaired it. That night there was a heavy rain, but there was no water in the basement. Job was completed and the cost was very reasonable. I plan to use him when I locate to my new home. I have already given referrals to my friends.

Description of Work
The contractor located where water was coming into the basement and then returned to check the situation again after a hard rain and fixed it.

Category interior painters

07/19/2013

Donna C.

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. At that time I was pleased but some of the spots that I thought they were successful with, the same spots are still there so I wasn't as happy as I thought I was in the beginning.

Description of Work
I used Triangle Legacy Enterprise to clean the carpet for me. They cleaned some additional rooms so I paid extra.

06/20/2013

Martin M.

Mr. Ross was prompt, punctual, knowledgeable and did way more that I expected. I had a change in plans and needed him sooner and he pleasantly obliged. He will be my first call next time and I highly recommend him. His work and integrity are superb.

Description of Work
He steam cleaned, spot treated and brought some grungy carpet to life. Three bedrooms, a hallway, some super-dirty stairs and a rug.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

06/16/2013

Kerry P.

We contacted and scheduled the date for our estimate. The repairman no showed and did not call until 3 hours later saying he had car trouble. The communication was very poor. I would not recommend this company.

Description of Work
we contacted this company for recaulking of stand up shower.

05/06/2013

Lauren C.

Mr. Ross of Triangle legacy enterprises power washed my home. The siding looks brand new. My neighbor is even considering using Triangle after observing the results and speaking with Mr. Ross.

Description of Work
Power washing of siding.

Category

04/03/2013

Donna C.

They were prompt and responsive. The work was okay. Some spots that I thought he had treated well showed up later. Other than that I was pleased.

Description of Work
I used Triangle Legacy Enterprise for carpet cleaning.

01/04/2013

Shaunte N.

I discovered the multitude of service offerings this company has after getting the carpet cleaned at my townhouse. I currently have a condo that serves as a rental unit. Prior to getting a new tenant, a significant amount of renovation was needed. I initially provided a list with what I thought was needed and conducted a walk through with the owner of the company and discussed my options. I was impressed with all of the information and ideas I was given. What I liked most is that he was very straight forward and realistic. There were some areas in the condo that needed attention that I didn?t list. He pointed it out and discussed my options. There were some items that I had that didn?t have to be done to magnitude that I initially thought. Again, we discussed my options. After accepting the proposal, the work commenced in 2 days. I was pleased that they were able to work me in that fast. I expressed my desired completion date and was told that it wouldn?t be a problem. Let?s just say when the work was completed within the schedule, I was thoroughly pleased with the condo. I even joked about moving in as seeing it actually brought tears to my eye. I can honestly say that the place was neglected and not treated as it should have been over the past 10 years. All of the walls were freshly painted with a beautiful variation of white, specifically antique white. It looks so beautiful. It makes the white trim and molding pop! I am almost embarrassed to talk about the state of the walls. To the naked eye, they were fine. There was definitely some dry wall work needed and some patching from the various holes and such. But with them needing fresh paint, it was also evident that they had not been wiped/cleaned for many many years. The team of technicians cleaned every inch of those walls prior to painting to ensure an excellent paint job. Also, they were extremely dry so they required a little more effort and time than initially expected. Despite this minor hindrance, the work was completed with the scheduled timeframe. The carpets were replaced with the suggested carpet color. I believe it looks way better than what it replaced. (Thanks for the suggestion!) I am glad that in discussing all of my options, the owner helped me in making selections in colors for the carpet and walls. I was a little overwhelmed with this project prior to talking to him because I have been dealing with a lot as of lately. He helped ease my mind. The place is beautiful. I can't wait to show it! Work was completed on time, with great quality, reasonable price with amount of work that was done. I experienced excellent customer service from start to finish. In the middle I received detail updates and if any issues were encountered I was notified immediately. I have already shared this company?s information with my friends. I know that I will be using them again.

Description of Work
2 level Condo with high ceilings- general remodeling: painting interior, coordination of carpet replacement, drywall repair

Category carpet cleaners, drywall, handyman service, remodeling, dryer vent cleaning

12/18/2012

Nancy W.

POORLY!

Description of Work
I bought the groupon for $65. I called and called and got an answering machine. Nobody returned my call, so I sent an email to groupon. This did elicit a response in two days when we scheduled a time for the cleaning. I moved all the furniture and vacuumed and took the time off work (was to be between 12-2) and waited. Nobody showed up. I called and got the machine again. I called the following Monday and got someone on the phone. He said he would find out what happened and call me right back. I still have heard nothing. Thank goodness for groupon. They refunded my money immediately. A+ for Groupon.

12/13/2012

Suba N.

Won't be using and won't be recommending.

Description of Work
It took quite a bit of calling to set up this appointment for a carpet cleaning in the first place. Although the man was really very nice and personable on the phone, he told me stairs were extra beyond my Groupon. I have to echo another Reviewer. I also took off work and waited during the requisite appointment time, no one showed up. I called about five times, with no response. There were also no messages on my machine. I won't be recommending this company.

12/10/2012

Shaunte N.

The overall exchange from start to finish went really well. They arrived to my place within the scheduled window. Prior to starting, the gentleman did a walk through to evaluate the areas that needed to be cleaned. During this, he informed me if there were any potential problem areas (spots). I was embarrassed to tell him that I had never had the carpets professionally cleaned. I?m sure he could tell but he didn?t say anything to make me feel uneasy. (Thank you if you are reading this!). When he started cleaning, I was amazed that the transformation of my carpet. It looks wonderful. I have to add in conversation, I mentioned some other tasks that I have been agonizing over and was actually given a rough estimate of the work. I enjoyed the pleasantry and I know that I will be calling again. As a matter of fact, I plan on sending them to my parent?s house next! I think I have just figured out what to get them for Christmas. Well that can be one of their presents.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for my townhouse. Professional demeanor, prompt and very knowledgeable and skilled beyond carpet cleaning. Definitely satisfied with the service.

12/06/2012

Julie A.

Whatever you do, DO NOT have any dealings with this company! I bought a Groupon for carpet cleaning and deoderizing after reviewing their website. It looked like a legitimate company, so I took a risk...bad idea. I had to make an appointment several weeks in advance. They did show up on time and were polite, but that is all that they did right. They were in my home for less that 20 minutes total. I was told that I had to have all of the furniture moved out of the rooms before they arrived. They don't have a truck mounted system, just a machine similar to the ones that you can rent in the groery store. They advertise "steam cleaning" and deoderizing, but all that they did at my home was spray water all over the carpet and leave. It was soaking wet. They told me that it would dry in 4-6 hours, but 48 hours later, it is still damp! I called them the next morning (24 hrs. after they "cleaned" it) to tell them that it was still soaking wet, but they didn't answer. I left multiple messages and got no response. Now their voicemail box is full. It is NOT a legitimate company....just two "employees" acccording to the BBB....two scam artists with a van. Now I have to get another carpet cleaning company to come out and try to salvage my carpet. Consider yourself warned!

Description of Work
It was supposed to be for carpet steam cleaning and deoderizing. What it actually was is water sprayed all over the carpet soaking it.

10/05/2012

Susan T.

At first I had a hard time making an appointment. I did have to call the answering service three times. I called once with no response, the next day I called and was told my call would be returned later on and then called again the same day at which point I was called back within 30 minutes. I made my appointment and one hour before the appointment time, I was contacted and told someone would be arriving within the hour. Andrew Ross showed up as scheduled. He was very polite and professional. I had a Living Social deal for the four areas up to 600 feet for $65, but added on the stairs and a 10x8 foot area rug for $100. My carpets were a mess to begin with-after a year of raising two rambunctious puppies and house training, and all the rain we have been getting creating lots of mud in the yard, I had lots of dirty spots and general filth that needed cleaning. They look brand new! He went over the stairs five separate times and pulled out tons of dirt from the area rug. I couldn't be happier. They need to work on the appointment making process, but otherwise I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets for four rooms, set of stairs and large area rug

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

10/04/2012

Jessica D.

Do not use this company! I called to make an appointment, and was transferred to their 24 hour answering service (this was during normal business hours). The answering service only takes messages and sends them to the company - so they can't take appointments or give you information. Three days later someone called to take my appointment request. 2 to 4 on Thursday. I arranged the afternoon off from work, and spent time moving all my furniture. And guess what - they never showed up! I called the company four times, and always got the answering service. The company never bothered to return a single call. Now I'm out half a vacation day for nothing. I have never experienced such poor customer service or such blatant disregard for others' time. Stay away from Triangle Legacy Enterprises.

Description of Work
I purchased a Groupon for carpet cleaning with Triangle Legacy Enterprise, for 4 rooms.

Category carpet cleaners

Hi i am sorry for the poor experience you with our company we had a a death in our family and thats what through us of i would like to come and clean your carpet for free if you would like once again i am very sorry

Carlos Rivera Gutter Cleaning

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Metro Drainage Pros LLP

Metro Drainage Pros is a licensed & insured company that specializes in exterior storm water management and drainage issues. At Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP, we offer a team of highly trained professionals who all have a vast amount of experience in storm water management. We are a fully licensed and insured company, and we strive to bring our customers the best possible solutions, tailored to fit their needs. There is no job that is too big or complicated, and with over 30 years of extensive experience, our professional trained employees are fully capable of handling the most demanding of projects. So don't let your drainage get you any longer. Let the Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP team identify the source of the problem so we can provide you with long lasting results.

Premium Drainage & Erosion Solutions

If you're looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage and landscaping, but whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patios, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! Get in touch today for a consultation, and help us help you come up with the perfect drainage solution for your home or business!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, PayPal

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Water & Flood Damage Restoration, Pressure Washing, Handyman Services, Pet Odor Removal, Mold Remediation and Remodeling