Next Day Dumpsters

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2011

350-C Fortune Terrace PMB #218

Potomac, MD 20854

Next Day Dumpsters offers low priced roll off dumpster rentals. Call now and we will provide you with a simple to understand price quote that includes delivery, pick up, disposal and an extended rental period. There are no hidden delivery fees or fuel surcharges - just honest and transparent

10/07/2021

Glenn W.

The Customer Service representatives at the 800 number were helpful and knowledgeable. The delivery driver arrived on time and was courteous.

Description of Work
Dumpster Rental for home clean out

06/22/2020

Eileen K.

It went well, dumpster in good condition was delivered and when we were finished they picked it up within 48 hours.

Description of Work
Rented a 20 yd dumpster

04/27/2018

Anita L.

Timely response. They dropped off the dumpster the following day. We kept dumpster for 5 weeks. When we were done, we called and they picked it up the next day

Description of Work
Garage clean out.

11/14/2017

Jenifer L.

I've never rented a dumpster before so I was a bit nervous, but the process was flawless from start to end. My first call was answered by Michelle, who was phenomenal. She answered all of my questions and provided information I didn't think of asking about. I rented their largest dumpster and arranged for a Saturday delivery (Sunday is the only day they don't work). I thought of a couple more questions before delivery, called again, this time I believe it was George who answered - again, extremely helpful and professional. The delivery window was their full Saturday workday, i.e. between 6am and 2pm, which was fine, as you don't have to be home for them to deliver. Happily I was home because it was a pretty amazing thing to watch. The driver then took the time to show me how to open and close the swing out door on the dumpster. The dumpster was filled to capacity on Sunday and I called and left a message that it was ready to be picked up at their convenience. It was picked up Tuesday morning which was perfect. Other tidbits - the price includes 14 days of rental, and four tons of debris. They also recommend putting plywood down on your driveway to protect it from cracking. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. TL;DR: professional, responsive, amazing service, great prices, highest recommendation

Description of Work
I rented a 30 cubic yard dumpster, mostly for yard debris from a big yard cleanup, as well as some household odds and ends.

07/10/2017

Jose V.

The entire process could not have been easier. Everything from answering my initial questions to the final pick-up was completely hassle-free.

Description of Work
I needed a a dumpster for work that was being done on mu house.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

04/10/2017

Barbara Z.

Next Day Dumpsters scheduled me with little advanced notice and delivered the dumpster when they said they would. I found I needed the dumpster for an extra day so I called them and they were able to change the pick up day. They came and picked up the full dumpster when they said they would. The size of the dumpster fit on half of a double driveway, so I was able to use the garage when the dumpster was in place. It was an easy, positive experience from beginning to end. I would use them again.

Description of Work
In the process of moving, I found that I needed to get rid of a lot of things, so I called for a dumpster.

04/04/2017

Barbara M.

Great. No complaints. They were great. No complaints. They were great

Description of Work
Dumpster was delivered in my driveway on time and picked up on time. Wonderful drivers.

01/08/2015

CLAIRE W.

It was perfectly fine. The price was good. They had a little difficulty with scheduling and they dropped it off the wrong day. but this was worked out.

Description of Work
They dropped of a dumpster and picked it up later.

Category dumpster service

(removed member name), Thank you for sharing your review of Next Day Dumpsters. We apologize for the delay you experienced in the delivery of your dumpster. Hopefully our efforts to make the situation right exceeded your expectations. We pride ourselves in providing the absolute best customer service in the industry. Once again thank you for your feedback and business.

10/21/2014

Eric D.

I like that they delivered immediately, that was good. I had a great interaction with the provider.

Description of Work
I used the services of Next Day Dumpsters. They did clean up and removal. They provided us with a dumpster and removed the dumpster.

08/31/2014

Brian S.

Overall, the process was as simple as advertised I scheduled the delivery of the dumpster for a Friday, and the driver showed up around 10am. He dropped it off in the driveway as arranged (I was present so I could confirm that's where I wanted it) and opened up the back for us. There was a small bit of debris in the dumpster (a flattened cardboard box and some other small stuff near the front corner that probably just didn't slide out during the previous dump), but otherwise it was clean. My wife and I filled it up over the weekend, I called them Monday to have them pick it up on Tuesday, and it all went smoothly. Two things worth noting: the dumpster diagrams on their websites imply that the dumpsters are trapezoidal / not squared off (which made me worry that I wasn't getting one quite big enough), but in reality the dumpster was perfectly rectangular, so don't get thrown off by that. Also, the person who did the data entry for the order made a mistake in terms of the size and pricing, but since they sent me the order details via email I was able to see the mistake and contact them about it, and they fixed it right away and sent me a new order PDF. So just double-check your order details when you get it.

Description of Work
Delivered a 15 cubic yard dumpster on the day promised, and picked it up as scheduled.

06/24/2014

David F.

I spent $400. They were great I had no problems. The dumpsters were there when they said it would be there and they picked up my stuff.

Description of Work
I used Next Day Dumpsters for dumpster services 3 weeks ago.

06/10/2014

Joel F.

Perfect. Dropped it off as requested and at requested location. And picked up when requested also.

Description of Work
Dumpster left at my house.

05/08/2014

MICHELE K.

They have excellent customer service and fair pricing.

Description of Work
I used Next Day Dumpsters for dumpster service within the last 30 days.

04/16/2014

Brian H.

They delivered the first time a time ahead of time and the second time on schedule. They also removed the full dumpster as scheduled. The delivery driver was very courteous and made sure the dumpster was placed in the exact spot I wanted it to be placed. They were very good at explaining what could and could not be placed in the dumpster.

Description of Work
Provider delivered a dumpster as promised.

03/04/2014

Rick K.

A bit of confusion at the sales desk (call backs, messages, changes in who picked up the line, miscommunications -- everybody pleasant but the process a little rough around edges) left me slightly worried about when/whether the dumpster would arrive. In fact, it came exactly when I had originally requested, it for, which was two days earlier than the date they said they could/would bring it. A nice surprise, and it worked out ok, but it would have been better to have communicated clearly to start. The truck drivers who did the dropping and picking up were fast and professional. The dumpster was clean and functioned well.

Description of Work
Dropped and picked up dumpster

01/16/2014

Sally G.

Very nice to deal with the company overall. I would use Next Day Dumpsters again.

Description of Work
Provided a large dumpster for residential demo work.

12/03/2013

Ralph M.

When I talked to them I was concerned about where to place the dumpster in the drive way and the representative that I talked to actually had an aerial view on their computer of my property and it was zeroed in exactly where they would put the dumpster even before they got here. I was also concerned about them backing their big truck on my drive way but there was no problem it was seamless. Price wise they were a bit high actually but for what I got it was worth it. They were very responsive.

Description of Work
I used Next Day Dumpsters.

09/26/2013

james S.

They were prompt, dropped the dumpster where asked. They picked it up the next day after I called. It went beautifully.

Description of Work
left and picked up dumpster

09/26/2013

Andrew K.

I called the company three times, once for information, once to place an order, and once to schedule a pickup. All three times the customer representatives were friendly and helpful. When I called for info the rep patiently described the size of the dumpster, and even looked up our house on a map to see where we could fit it. When I placed an order the rep talked me through the permit process to place the dumpster on the street, and I received my receipt by email shortly after I hung up on the phone. On the scheduled day, I received a call notifying me the dumpster was on its way. When it arrived, the driver asked where I wanted it and lined up it nicely with the stairs. He then exited the truck and opened the dumpster for us, which was a nice courtesy. I read other reviews about how clean the dumpsters are, and while this wasn't particularly important to me, it's true the dumpster was absolutely spotless, way cleaner than my car (both inside and out), which was parked nearby. We filled the whole thing up in a day or two and I scheduled a pickup for a few days later when I couldn't be there. We had a tarp over the top to keep out rain water, which I figured was a loss. However, the driver took the time to pull it off, roll it up, and put it on our porch. To summarize, I would highly recommend them for your next project.

Description of Work
Delivered and picked up a 30-yard dumpster for house clean-out/renovation.

07/22/2013

Edgar B.

The dumpster was delivered right on time. The door was a bit hard to open as the hinge was bent but it worked. The cost for a 2 week rental was high, IMO, but they were able to deliver when I needed it.

Description of Work
Dropped off a dumpster.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

06/20/2013

Jeremy W.

It went great. They're very professional and accessible. Their rates are excellent and there's never been a problem getting a dumpster delivered, or picked up, when I needed it. And, I've not needed to be home for delivery/pick up. After a pretty exhaustive search of dumpster companies in the region when beginning my home project, Next Day Dumpsters got my business and will keep getting. I highly recommend Matt and his crew.

Description of Work
Next Day Dumpsters has provided me with four, 20 cubic yard dumpster for my ongoing home repairs (over the last three years). The most recent dumpster was rented from around June 14 to June 19, 2013.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

05/20/2013

Gretchen S.

I did not have to be there for the pickup or removal and it was excellent. The asphalt on my driveway was fine. They did great. I forgot to mention Angies List until the end, after the quote, and he still took the 10% off.

Description of Work
I used Next Day Dumpsters for a dumpster for a week and then the removal.

05/14/2013

Gary B.

It went well. They were punctual and had friendly service.

Description of Work
I used Next Day Dumpsters for dumpster services.

05/14/2013

Jessica O.

It went good. Everything went how it should have been, they put the dumpster where I wanted it, and they picked it up when it was ready to go. Their price was reasonable.

Description of Work
I had used the service of Next Day Dumpsters. It was about 2 years ago.

05/09/2013

Steve W.

Very good. We ordered the dumpster late one afternoon and they said it would arrive by 7:00 a.m. the next morning...and it did. I asked the driver to not scratch the driveway and he put down pieces of wood first and then very gently put the dumpster in the precise location. We called late in the afternoon and said the dumpster was ready to be picked up and they said they would come and get it early the next morning. They actually picked it up that night.

Description of Work
They dropped off an empty dumpster and then picked it up after we filled it up.