Next Day Dumpsters

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2011

Next Day Dumpsters offers low priced roll off dumpster rentals. Call now and we will provide you with a simple to understand price quote that includes delivery, pick up, disposal and an extended rental period. There are no hidden delivery fees or fuel surcharges - just honest and transparent dumpster rental prices....

Junk King Rockville

Junk King Rockville is the eco-friendly, fast, touchless junk removal solution in Rockville, MD for all of your personal or commercial junk removal needs. Our junk hauling services handle just about everything from furniture removal to hot tubs and everything in between. We offer full-service junk pick that will get almost any job done! With bigger trucks, lower prices, and an insured, trained, and sanitary crew we are proudly serving all of the Rockville area including Silver Spring, Laurel, Fulton, Highland, and Burtonsville. Call to get a free estimate today!"

Offers by Junk King Rockville on Angi
Couser Supply Inc

Bulk Trash Removal from Commercial & Residential, Facility Management, Real Estate, Estate Clean-Outs, Rental Clean-Out, Bereavement Debris Removal Got Junk? Contact us today for more information about junk removal in Baltimore. We also serve customers inside the Beltway, including the surrounding areas of Annapolis, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Alexandria, Washington DC, Arlington, Bowie, Hanover, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Rockville and Ellicott City. www.cousersupplyinc.com

Junk King Fairfax

We are a veteran owned full service junk removal company. We also offer 12 cubic yard dumpster rentals if you have your own labor available. For full service work, we schedule two hour arrival windows and we offer free quotes. We come ready to start work if you like the price. (Our prices are so reasonable, we close greater than 90% of these appointments.) We are the greenest full service option in the area because the only material we take to landfills is dirt. Our 12 yard roll off dumpsters can be rented for $350, which is your out the door price for the first ton. Additional material is $100/ton. The dumpster is considered full at 12 cubic yards or 3 tons. They are equipped with rubber rollers so they will not scratch driveways. Angie's List members enjoy a discount of $50 off a full truck or $25 off any job. We operate Monday through Saturday from 8-6. Contact owner Alex Powers directly at alexp@junk-king.com or 703-819-5667 or call our Customer Care Center in San Carlos at 1-888-888-JUNK.

10/07/2021

The Customer Service representatives at the 800 number were helpful and knowledgeable. The delivery driver arrived on time and was courteous.

Description of Work
Dumpster Rental for home clean out

06/22/2020

It went well, dumpster in good condition was delivered and when we were finished they picked it up within 48 hours.

Description of Work
Rented a 20 yd dumpster

04/27/2018

Timely response. They dropped off the dumpster the following day. We kept dumpster for 5 weeks. When we were done, we called and they picked it up the next day

Description of Work
Garage clean out.

11/14/2017

I've never rented a dumpster before so I was a bit nervous, but the process was flawless from start to end. My first call was answered by Michelle, who was phenomenal. She answered all of my questions and provided information I didn't think of asking about. I rented their largest dumpster and arranged for a Saturday delivery (Sunday is the only day they don't work). I thought of a couple more ques...

Description of Work
I rented a 30 cubic yard dumpster, mostly for yard debris from a big yard cleanup, as well as some household odds and ends.

07/10/2017

The entire process could not have been easier. Everything from answering my initial questions to the final pick-up was completely hassle-free.

Description of Work
I needed a a dumpster for work that was being done on mu house.

Category hauling services,dumpster service

Dumpster delivery, pick up, disposal, and extended rental.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa