Geeks On-Site

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2008

4.2

Additional phones - (202)350-9247 & (703) 349-4827. Additional website: www.877geeksonsite.com....

Glacier Computer Geeks, LLC

Glacier Computer Geeks, LLC

Providing the highest quality of computer repair services in the Northern VA for the last 20 years! Our success is paved on being honest, truthful, and trustworthy! Servicing all Microsoft Windows based PC's and Apple laptops or desktops. Capable of repairing any problems from software, hardware, to extensive data recovery. We provide on-site repairs at your home or business, due to COVID-19 we also provide options for drop off to our Lorton service center by appointment.

08/05/2015

I never used this service, please stop asking me to f-ing review them!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing I didn't use them

09/16/2014

I wanted him to install a new hard drive and also set up my computer so it would be wireless. I lived in Stafford, and he lived right outside DC and Maryland(40 Miles away) and wasn't sure if he could travel the distance, he said he'd let me know. When he called me back he said he would have to talk to his manager but he didn't think he could make the drive. They never got back to me.

07/18/2014

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!! I had a non-working motherboard in an old computer, and the techie came to my house and said it's not worth repairing.  I asked him if he could transfer the data from the hard drive in the old computer to our new computer or an external hard drive we had.  He said he could, took out the old hard drive, connected it to the external hard drive, and transferred key docs, pho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transferred data from old computer to new computer - external hard drive.

04/10/2014

They did a very good job. They were professional and they arrived on time. They did everything I wanted done to my computer and they left on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased the big deal for One-Hour On-Site Computer Troubleshooting for $79.

02/16/2014

It was too long ago to remember details. As I recall, it went fine. Just a quick checkup on computer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked computer

CATEGORY computer repair

Complete in home & office computer repair, training, troubleshooting, upgrading, setup, install, hardware, software, wireless networking, networking, internet setup, data retrieval, virus removal, spy-ware removal, tune-up, check-up, reinstall operating system, system restore, system recovery, data removal, security & new computer consultation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal