Beautiful Home Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2007

with appropriate health and safety precautions

We accept remote payment

From interior and exterior painting to general and finish carpentry, drywall, basement remodeling, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, and general light remodeling services, if you live in or around the DC metro area we’ve got just the right crew ready to tackle your job. Prepare to be impressed. As we’ve demonstrated for over 15 years now, our first and strongest asset is our ability to attract and retain the very best craftsman in the area. For us, it all begins with our commitment to providing a positive work environment for every member of our team, and it shows in the results as each is inspired to perform at their absolute highest level on every job. Beautiful Home Services is an affordable option for your interior and exterior painting, drywall, custom carpentry (including crown molding), bathroom, kitchen, and basement remodeling projects. We have competitive pricing that is consistent with quality. Locally owned & operated. Additional phones - 888-724-6810, 301-816-3255 https://beautifulhomeservices.com/contact/ Licensed in Maryland, Virginia, and DC Fully insured and bonded...

TS Pressure Washing & Deck Restorations, LLC

Family owned & operated since 1985. We are a full deck & fence Restoration Company. I have up to 3 employees & no subcontractors. All estimates are free and no trip charges EVER. Owner, Kurt Sabaté, is a Certified Wood Restoration Specialist & bringing old-neglected decks & fences back to there like new original look. As a retired Chef, I handle all my business as if it were food, giving you the best product possible and presenting it as flawless as possible. My company is NOT in the business for the volume of clients, but in the business for the long term client relationship. Since taking over the business from my brother, Ted Sabaté, hence the "TS", I have a 100% success rate for customer satisfaction. My testimonials say it all on my web-site. I love what I do and so do ALL my clients. TS Pressure Washing & Deck Restorations, LLC is a proud member of the "BBB" and to this day still has an A+ rating & NO complaints. We also offer e-billing, as many follow up visits necessary to make sure the customer is 100% happy and follow up calls and or emails to ensure you are absolutely pleased with my work.

Roof Real Clean

Roof Real Clean is in the business of Roof Cleaning. We do not use subcontractors, our employees are Professional Roofers. We carry liability and workers compensation insurance. At Roof Real Clean we give free estimates, no trip charges and no DEPOSIT REQUIRED to start a job. Please Mention that you're an Angie's list member, and Roof Real Clean will clean your gutters free of charge. ROOF REAL CLEAN uses a very low pressure roof cleaning process that removes Algae, Moss, Mold, Mildew and Lichen Colonies on your roof. We use roof cleaning system and have found it to be the most effective way to get rid of the unsightly dark streaks and stains. The low pressure roof cleaning product we use is chlorine free and is designed specifically for cleaning asphalt roofs. Our chemical is non-harmful, 100% biodegradable and will not harm your grass, plants, or pets. Award winning.

Fame Painting

With over 25 years of serving the Washington DC area, Fame Painting brings together quality service with expert advise! We provide the highest quality workmanship to protect your investment and will ensure that every surface is prepped and primed correctly to ensure the longevity of the paint. Complete satisfaction guaranteed and committed to quality and professional craftsmanship. ASK ABOUT SAVING AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF YOUR WHOLE-HOUSE PAINTING PROJECT!

Offers by Fame Painting on Angi

05/18/2020

Steven K.

Beautiful Home Services did a great job on our house in May 2020, fixing/replacing damaged wood on both house trim and fence, and then painting everything. They were very easy to deal with and very committed to doing a quality job. They worked hard, were courteous and cleaned up afterwards. They followed up each day to check and did a final QA with me when everything was done. Recommend and would hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior house paint/wood repair and fence

Category contractors,house painters

Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to work with you!

05/06/2020

Mel A.

I have a pretty small kitchen but I wanted to do a refresh (new countertops and backsplash) and so many companies told me that my job was too small and they wouldn't do it. But Beautiful Home Services was here to rescue my kitchen from its sad 80's orange prison! The crew we super nice and polite. They worked quickly and were super clean. The main project manager was very responsive by phone and called to check in on the status of the project at all major points. It was a great experience and I will definitely be using this company again.

Description of Work
Kitchen refresh - countertops and backsplash

Category home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you for your review! It has been a pleasure working with you.

02/18/2019

Izzy K.

The Beautiful Homes company was difficult to deal with and not responsive to customer needs and criticism. The project director was pleasant and knowledgeable but didn't seem to pay adequate attention to specific details for customer guidance for purchasing bathroom furnishings. The project coordinator on the other hand didn't seem to be very familiar with our project. He rescheduled the initial appointment day before and when he did come, he had to be searching on his phone for details of our project. The project was scheduled for Monday and he told me that they will pick up all of our ordered supplies and deliver them to us the first thing Friday morning. I've changed my schedule accordingly. Nobody showed up or called by noon on Friday and so I've contacted the company. The project coordinator called back and told me that they will pick up the material next week and the project will be scheduled not on Monday but sometimes next week. I've complained and instead of addressing the issues, the company decided to cancel the contract and refund the money leaving me with purchased items (some not returnable) awaiting pickup at two different suppliers. To me this was very unprofessional and prima donna attitude. Subsequently, I was fortunate to find another contractor who performed our project professionally, efficiently, with high quality and even at a lower price, totally opposite of Beautiful Homes company.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

While we appreciate the customer taking the time to provide feedback, we strong disagree with his recollection of events. In 13+ years in business, we have only canceled a contract on a customer twice...out of 5000+ contractors. We went back through our email and phone logs and were able to ascertain that the vast majority of communications (mainly email) were replied to within 24 hours, including on weekends. The customer's complaint regarding "adequate attention to specific details" was largely that he was expecting a personal shopper/designer which is not a service we offer at this time. We apologize if this was a miscommunication on our end. When our Project Manager met with the client on Friday, he was 'on his phone' attempting to locate the customer provided materials orders as the materials were not on the job site as had been promised by the customer. Our staff was trying to locate them for the client, not at all confused about the job. Further, we had never set a start date of Monday, but rather had listed Monday as the day we would stock the job. We elected to cancel the project and refund the deposit after the customer became rude and unprofessional towards our staff and did not have the materials ready for us to start the job as promised. We reserve the right to refuse service anytime our staff feels uncomfortable with how they are being treated. We had two staff member separately come to us and say they didn't feel comfortable working for thus customer. Therefore, we had no choice but to cancel the contract and return the deposit in full without delay.

09/30/2018

Kimberly S.

BHS truly lives up to its name as it made my home beautiful! I am a brand new homeowner and unfortunately have learned everything that can go wrong when owning a home. Soon after I moved into my house I realize that the previous homeowners did not maintain the house properly, despite appearances, and I was in desperate need to find a good contractor. I interviewed approximately 10 different companies all based on recommendations from friends or online reviews, however was most impressed with Andrew, one of the owners of BHS, when he came out to do the estimate. Based on his attention to detail, knowledge, and very reasonable estimate I knew I found my contractor. I hired BHS to completely “gut” the first floor of my house, laying down porcelain tile, expanding the laundry room (which included moving plumbing and building a countertop and shelves), remodeling a bathroom, drywall work, adding insulation, painting, and some electrical work (adding lights where none were installed, outlets, and installing ceiling fans). As you can see BHS does everything! Overall I am very happy with how the project turned out however we did encounter a few problems but these are the reasons why I plan to hire BHS for future remodeling projects. Both Andrew and Craig quickly addressed my concerns and their top notch customer service is the reason why I recommend BHS and will use them when I remodel my kitchen and another bathroom. Throughout the entire project they were very responsive to emails and were eager to make sure I was completely satisfied. Many companies these days don’t care once they get paid and it clearly shows that BHS takes great pride in their quality of work and repeat business. Thank you BHS and I look forward to working with you on future projects.

Description of Work
Tile flooring, drywall, painting, electrical, plumbing, bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you for your kind review, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to doing so again!

07/18/2018

Paul R.

I initially hired Beautiful Home Services (BHS) to clean up a $1,900 painting mistake I made - thru a competitor. My caveat: fix this problem to my satisfaction, and you'll have the keys to painting our entire home! Needless to say, BHS delivered the goods!! Hired to Paint Entire House Interior, to include Ceilings/Walls for following room types: Hallway, Living, Dining, Kitchen, Bedrooms (3), Family, Baths (2) Enjoyed the professionalism/responsiveness of sales rep (Alex) and work crews (Anabelle, Jimmy, Eric, Others) in painting our house. Alex was accommodating to our schedule, prompt with project quotes and even willing to negotiate a price project that we varied upon. He was a delight to bounce ideas off of and discuss potential painting upgrades. Loved the work crew assigned to our home. They showed up on time, and ready/willing to work. The team typically blitzed the initial day, then encouraged me to walk thru and annotate a tweak list - to address on subsequent workdays. This worked extremely well, and they were very particular in resolving my concerns - right off the check list I provided them. Couldn't ask for a better relationship! What was most impressive was the followup employed by BHS, to ensure that all my concerns had been effectively addressed - and that the finished product was a success. Once they even came back to address a concern that most others would have told me to forget about it. Beautiful Home Services provided us with absolute top notch painting that we're proud to tell others about. The house's interior has been brightened and looks the part of a model itself, thanks to their efforts. A bit of advice that could prove helpful to all (from my personal school of 'hard knocks'): You get what you pay for!! We highly recommend BHS services for anyone considering an interior upgrade - particularly painting, in our case. You will not be disappointed!!

Description of Work
Interior Home Painting - Entire House

Category interior painters

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your continued business and kind words. I wish all our clients were a great to work for as you. We appreciate your faith in trusting us with your home and look forward to working for you again in the future.

07/04/2018

James L.

My wife and I finally decided to replace the builder's grade master bathroom in our home this year. We interviewed several contractors, and decided to go with BHS. They provided us with a list of references, and a contact person to help us with our product purchases. They assigned a project manager to our job, and he kept us updated regularly, and was available for any questions. BHS did a wonderful job. We are sticklers for details and they patiently listened to us along the way and worked with us. When an issue arose with one of the sub-contractors, BHS stepped in and fully resolved the issue to our satisfaction. Their workers are respectful, professional, and committed to keeping the non-work areas clean and free of project materials or mess. We could not be happier. In fact we liked their work so much that we hired them a second time to remodel two hall bathrooms. Again, they did fabulous work and we look forward to working with them again.

Description of Work
Master Bath and Two Hall Bath Remodels

04/09/2018

Nimish V.

Excellent work. On time, on budget, and staff was professional. Outstanding as always.

Description of Work
primarily bathroom plumbing, tub sliding door installation, and installing bathroom cabinets

Category drywall,handyman service,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

04/09/2018

Nimish V.

Perfection. Everything from initial consultation to completion of project. This is the second time I have used them and both times, they were very easy to work with.

Description of Work
repair and remodel bathroom

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It is a pleasure working with you and we look forward to future projects with you.

02/05/2018

Robert K.

We hired Beautiful Home Services to paint our first floor and reface our kitchen. They did a beautiful job, were super communicative and responsive, and the price was completely reasonable. They were able to schedule the work in a very timely manner and completed it well within when they said they would. I feel that they did everything they were contracted for and went above (when a couple of water shut off valves broke, they replaced them quickly and fixed the problem quickly and easily). We are so happy with the final product.

Description of Work
Painting of 1 floor of home, reface kitchen (replace counters, paint cabinets)

Category home remodeling,interior painters

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed] and Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your business and kind words. We enjoyed working on your lovely home and look forward to future projects for you and your family. Andrew

08/08/2017

John M.

Beautiful Home Services did a great job. The COO came out on Day 1 to take pictures and measurements and talk us through the whole process. Once the work began, the workers came every day and (I was working from home a few days) basically didn't stop moving for the 9-10 hours a day they were there. The master closet looks seamless with the rest of the bedroom and the downstairs closet (separating the basement from the upstairs) is now completely sound-proof and has provided much-needed space.

Description of Work
A master bedroom closet and converting a stairwell to a closet

Category drywall,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Exterior & interior painting, wallpaper removal, power washing, finish carpentry, rotten wood replacement, drywall installation and finishing, basement finishing, bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, general remodeling

Roofing