LandArt Associates LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2011

At LandArt Associates LLC. we have the knowledge, experience and ability to design, engineer, permit and construct a project from conception to completion. We have found this makes us advantageous to you, the client, for one simple reason. This all-inclusive approach alleviates the hassle of coordinating a multitude of sub-contractors, giving you the piece of mind that your entire project will be managed professionally and completed promptly. Furthermore, we respect your busy lifestyle and understand the importance of client-contractor communication. We realize by choosing us you expect to be guided through what can become a very complex process, all the while being given the special attention your project requires and deserves!...

Stinebaugh Masonry LLC

***CURRENTLY GIVING ESTIMATES FOR PROJECTS SCHEDULED TO START IN LATE SPRING 2022***Historic custom stone and brick repair, or new designs with old world craftsmanship. Please email Stinebaugh6@verizon.net

Lakeside Lawn & Landscaping! Inc.

Lakeside Lawn and Landscaping, Inc. is a family owned and operated business since 2000. We are a full service landscape company. We offer free estimates. Visa and MasterCard accepted. We are Maryland Home Improvement Commission licensed. MHIC # 74336

Portillo Paving and Concrete

We are a family owned business, with over 10 years of professional asphalt and concrete experience, we are here to assist you with ALL your asphalt and concrete needs and projects including decorative and stamped concrete work and more.

04/23/2016

Brenda L.

The weather cooperated to get the job done in record time. The men were professional. The quality of the work is top notch. Catches the eye of all who drive by. One of the beautiful trees that Jason chose to have planted wasn't really to my liking so they did remove it for me. The crew that installed the pavers really had quite a time putting up with me. I was very hands on by choosing which pavers went where during the driveway entrance installation. Not one complaint from the men or the supervisor, Chris. In fact, they will be doing another large project for us. We highly recommend LandArt Associates LLC.

Description of Work
Installed new slate walkway from driveway to front porch with sitting wall etc. and installed paver driveway entrance and stone walls on both sides. Planted trees shrubbery plants flowers. Overall a very pleasing setting designed by Jason.

Category landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping

11/14/2015

Scott A.

The patio looks wonderful. It was finished in 3.5 days. There was a crew of 4 that worked from 830AM till 6PM. The skill of the workers was very good. The look of the steps and the sitting wall is amazing. There was 11 pallets of stone and a pretty big mess, but they cleaned up the yard nicely. It was a little pricey but it was well worth it once we had the finished product.

Description of Work
Install 430 sq ft paver patio with sitting wall , fire pit and curbstone bed edging around two landscaped areas.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

10/26/2015

Chris W.

We had (3) companies come out and give us a bid to do demolition and rebuild a stone retaining wall. Land Art had the best price and given that they are a local company in our Pasadena community we signed a contract with them.?They came out the following week with a crew of (5) workers and those guys worked very long days (7AM-7PM). They had all the right equipment?and in (2) days?our project was complete. They were on time, on budget, with a good end result. This is the 3rd project we have done with Land Art and Christian as our salesman. Would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Land Art did demolition of old retaining wall of railroad ties and rebuilt a stone retaining wall. We had an old worn out wood privacy fence that we wanted to eliminate and a retaining wall on our property line. Our neighbo'rs property is higher than ours and erosion would occur if there was no retaining wall.

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

09/11/2015

Pamela M.

I contacted LandArt Associates to provide a quote for patio and retaining wall work. From the initial consultation to final inspection Christian, Chuck and crew were professional, careful, and attentive. It was particularly helpful that Christian listened to my goals, both aesthetic and financial, and kept them in mind throughout the whole process. The crew was able to finish my project in about 5 days. They were on-site every day and never left the property littered or unnecessary dirty. The crew was polite and respectful. I am completely satisfied with LandArt Associates. If I have any projects in the future; I have no concerns about contacting them.

Description of Work
Install a new retaining wall and patio.

Category landscaping,hardscaping,patios

10/02/2014

Adrienne R.

Design of the project to be completed with a Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 installation was coordinated with Land Art. The installation of the dogwood, drift roses, vibernum, red tip photinia, spotted laurel and butterfly bushes as well as the sod and bed prep was the scope of the fall project . Spring 2014 consisted of installation of several varieties of flowering perennials. We were disappointed with the size of the shrubs installed in the fall however, the dogwood was perfect. 2 of the drift roses upon arrival were damaged and we asked they be replaced , Land Art did not replace them and in the Spring we had to insist a replacement as the damaged roses did not survive the winter well. A spotted laurel and 2 of the red tips did not rebound in the spring and we waited until July for the laurel replacement and Land Art only agreed to one of the red tip replacements. Spring project actually began in May and carried through September should have been an easy complete in May. 8 ivy planned only 5 installed in May remaining in September 9 blackout hostas could not be installed as planned moved to different beds 5 Fraces Williams hostas returned - could not be installed as planned $100 credit 7 sweet tea hostas installed as planned- 1 died 3 Echinacea berry installed as planned - 1 died 11 black eyed susans- installed as planned 5 rosemary installed as planned - 1 is not thriving 3 lavender, 9 Kalimeris blue star, 3 milkshake Echinacea, 16 blue hill salvia, 2 northern bayberry, 11 day lilies and 1 crepe myrtle installed as planned 8 pachysandra, 7 installed in May , 1 installed in September 4 Fingerleaf, 3 installed in May 1 died, I installed in September 2 butterfly bushes - 1 is not thriving 3 Marmalade Echinacea installed- August we requested be replaced as none of them were thriving. Land Art instead removed 3 day lilies from the lily bed and installed replacement Echinacea in the lily bed. Requested Echinacea planted in error be replaced with day lilies of same size and blooms as those removed and received plantings of much less size and quality. At this point we requested Land Art no longer perform any services in our absence and would need to schedule appointments for entry to the property to ensure correct placement of plants as occurred with original installation in May. When the company representative arrived at the appointed day and time he mentioned he was not expecting to be called out and had been drinking. This was a scheduled appointment . While the majority of the 2 phase project went off without a hitch we are very disappointed phase 2 lasted from May through September when we were told all would be complete in one day. So many calls through out the summer to request completion with no result was very frustrating. Only when Land Art called for payment of phase 2 in August were remaining and replacement plants installed between August and September. Final payment on phase 2 will be just as sporadic.

Description of Work
Design and installation of back yard upgrade to include sod and 6 planting beds. Along with shrubs and trees along fence and retaining wall.

Category landscaping,tree service,hardscaping

04/06/2014

michele R.

Land Art Associates did an outstanding job on our paver sidewalk and steps. The company is very professional and the craftsmanship and pride is reflected in their work. I would highly recommend them and look forward to working with them on future projects.

Description of Work
They installed a paver sidewalk and steps, approximately 43 feet from driveway to front porch.

09/02/2013

Annette Q.

There was an unforseen problem with the foundation pad when the pavers were to be installed. Landart was able to provide us with two options. We made our decision and we are pleased with the how our patio and fence look.

Description of Work
Installed patio pavers to the back of the townhouse and fenced off the back area.

04/06/2013

susan G.

The project went great. Whether delayed the start, but once we got a break, they were rocking and rolling. Each morning they were here by no 8:30am, almost exactly. The entire project was completed in just over two days. What I liked the best, was that they listen to me throughout the process from the initial meeting on.. my husband was "directing" the first day and when I got home, and it was exactly like I envisioned, the guys got to work immediately tweaking the forms to my liking. As a female, nothing makes me maddder than males who don't listen ... thinking that I can't possibly know what I'm talking about because it involves construction or landscaping. I really appreciated their willingness to listen to me. While it should be commonplace in business (I'm the customer), it isn't..... On day two, neither my husband nor I were available to home all day, and we had no concerns about leaving them finish up.. I just touched base with them at the end of the day as they were finishing up. Great job LandArt. Two thumbs up.

Description of Work
LandArt tore out a broken blacktop driveway and installed a larger concrete drives with a sideway to the front door. They also replaced an old sidewalk with a new one and then installed a concrete front yard patio space. Finally, they brought in a lot of direct to level out our back yard.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,landscaping,hardscaping,patios

12/29/2012

Donna P.

Responded to a request for an estimate within one week of inquiry. Ordered equipment, removed old coping and hauled away debris, installed new coping over two days and let the mortar dry over the next week. Returned as agreed the following week to thoroughly clean pool and replace safety cover for the winter. Looks beautiful. Price exactly as quoted.

Description of Work
Removed old brick coping around in ground pool and replaced with new pavers. Looks like a brand new pool.

Category landscaping,masonry,pool cleaners,hardscaping,swimming pools

01/25/2011

Kevin M.

They did a very good job. They bid the project well, kept the area clean and finished on time.

Description of Work
They did some landscaping and retaining wall at a vacation home we have.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Architectural Design & Rendering, Auto-CAD Services, Landscape Design & Planting, Interlocking Concrete Pavers, Brick & Stone Masonry , Retaining Walls, Swimming Pools, Driveways, Walkways & Patios, Outdoor Kitchens, Custom Decking & Carpentry , Fencing & Custom Signage, Site & Structural Concrete, Resort Style Pools & Hot Tubs, Pavilions & Pool Houses , Hydro-seeding & Stabilization, Seed, Sod & Erosion Controls, Ponds & Water Features, Landscape Lighting Irrigation & Storm Wa

Grass Cutting