Booth Brothers Construction LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2017

46 Wishing Rock Rd

Pasadena, MD 21122

Booth Brothers Construction LLC is a family owned and operated company. We have 10 full time employees and our office is in Baltimore MD. We service the entire D.C./Baltimore area and pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. We provide superior work for a fair price and never cut corners. Our payment options are check, credit card, paypal, and soon financing will be available. http://Boothbrothersconstruction.com...

roofing (48)siding companies (6)window replacement (2)basement waterproofing (3)

07/14/2021

It went very well! Had my roof and windows replaced. Fantastic company. Super professional and friendly workers. Will be using them in the future.

Description of Work
roofing

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

07/14/2021

We were very satisfied with the project. They also provided additional services for us as a non-profit. They provided a fair quote, and they were very responsive. I would definitely use them again for other projects.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

03/31/2021

Terrible they won’t follow up with issues and the workers do not speak English. I do not recommend them.

Description of Work
Siding and new roof

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed]. I think you may have us confused with another company. We have never performed the work that you are reviewing.

01/08/2021

They didn't send pictures of my house, they weren't even from a home in my neighborhood and then sent two invoices. I feel they were trying to strong arm me and I sent them a cease and desist email.

Description of Work
There is leak in a bedroom ceiling near the corner.

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

Hello C.A. We sent two scopes of work as you requested. One for a repair and one for replacement of your roof. They were sent for your review. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

10/24/2020

WOW!!! Christopher Booth puts the pro in professionalism. We contacted Booth Brothers Construction for a roofing estimate after receiving a positive referral from a relative. Unlike the other companies we had contacted, Chris and his son Daniel were the ONLY contractor to climb up on the roof to perform a thorough inspection. In addition to the written diagram displaying our roofing problems, he a...

Description of Work
New roof installed

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

08/22/2020

I called Booth Brothers Construction to take a look at a leak with my roof. The person answering the phone was very friendly and able to schedule an appointment within a couple of days. Chris Booth came out to do the inspection. He spotted a number of possible candidate issues, including a near gaping hole hidden underneath an overhang. I question whether my previous roof inspector (different comp...

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category roofing,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

06/20/2020

Booth Brothers Construction provided quality service from start to finish. Chris Booth came out for the initial inspection and provided an in depth evaluation and more than fair estimate. The crew was proficient and left the site spotless. Chris Booth also addressed some water runoff concerns of mine and installed both a water diverter and gutter box at no additional charge. Thanks Chris. If you a...

Description of Work
New Roof Install

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/20/2020

They completed my roof in one day. Work performed was excellent. Site was cleaned after work was completed.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof

Category roofing,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

06/08/2020

first contact with company until work performance was fantastic. Crew performed outstanding service. Quote and pricing was totally on target and reasonable compared to other quotes. Hat off to owner (Joshua), Gary and his crew.

Description of Work
removal old roofing and replace,

Work Completed On 06/07/2020

05/30/2020

I gave them a C rating because of the windows and I did not receive a warranty for any of the work they did. Even though I requested the warranties several times by contacting them by phone and text. Two windows were installed in my second bedroom. The windows only slightly lift up. They are stuck. I called and sent a text to the owners of the company on May 11, 2020 asking for someone to come and...

Description of Work
New roof, new porch roof, siding and windows.

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

At Booth Brothers Construction we specialize in roofing, waterproofing, decks, and masonry work.

We do not offer finish carpentry, drywall work, painting, landscaping, or asphalt.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing