Allied Home Improvements

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2011

104 Bar Harbor Rd

Pasadena, MD 21122

Allied Home Improvements is a Baltimore roof repair and roof replacement Company based in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Our quality workmanship has earned us a reputation as one of Maryland's premiere roofing contractors. We specialize in repairing roofs that other contractors say need to be replaced. We serve residential and commercial customers within Baltimore, Anne Arundel County, Howard County, Harford County, and all other regions within Maryland....

01/30/2012

Cecelia R.

The work was done as and when promised. Tom who is principal took and gave me several "before" photos that were very helpful in supporting my insurance claim. Travis, a site manager, was very professional and polite and actually oversaw work. The individual who performed actually roofing work spent several hours with neat and professional results. Ins. inspector later remarked could not tell replacement shingles in most areas. They trimmed couple of branches. They are not limited to roofing and reportedly do full range of interior and exterior home improvements, Would have been fine having them replace gutters but got lower quotes from gutter only companies.

Description of Work
Replacement,and repair of storm damaged/torn shingles and two vent pipe/collars.

Category gutter repair, roofing

04/17/2011

David M.

There was a wind storm that ripped off about a dozen singles off my roof. I called Allied Home Improvements and asked them for an estimate. They were able to come by about 3 days later. The gave me an estimate for $268 to replace the missing shingles. I agreed and the did the work(Using my singles). After the work was done and paid for, They told me there was a bunch of 'Stressed" shingles that are ready to come off. I asked him why is was not part of the original estimate? They told me that it is not repair work it is something like preventive maintence. He told me based on his experience, he knows they will come off in the next wind storm. He told me that it would be another $200 to do the other work. I felt tricked and trapped and agreed to the additional work. Yesterday I had another wind storm(4 months later), and another 6 shingles came off. At least 2 of them were shingles that they replaced. So I am not too happy. When they did their original work they told me that they do not offer any warrenty on their work. No I am not calling them again.

Description of Work
They replaced about 12 shingles(3 tab) and replaced 3 (1 tab) shingles.

Allied Home Improvements offers warrantys on all scopes of work however storm damage is not warrantied due to it being a act of nature and not because of faulty workmanship. The shingles that are stated as (stressed) were not included in the original estimate because they were not seen right off hand. We were not called out for a Roof inspection we were called out to fix the damage from the previous storm which we did. After further inspection of the roof is when we found the issues with the (stressed) shingles which in good faith we told the customer about and gave another estimate for. The customer was in no way pushed or cornered into doing the work at hand but being the honest contractors we are we told him about it instead of just walking away and letting nature take its course.

The Deck Boss

Here at The Deck Boss, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the deck building and restoration trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Offers by The Deck Boss on Angi
    Mr. Handyman of Anne Arundel and North PG

We are proud to have won more than 50 Angie's List Super Service Awards! We do everything on the honey-do list that honey doesn't do! Individually owned & operated franchise of the largest Handyman companies in the country. We are licensed, bonded and insured. All of our technicians have a minimum of 10 years experience and are full-time employees of the company. All work guaranteed for at least one year (any exceptions are discussed and noted on the invoice). And it's not just the small jobs! We have years of experience doing larger projects, especially bathroom remodeling! MHIC # 102097

Pressure Washing

Hello My name is Konrad I am a hard worker and I set fair or prices. Contact me to see if I pass your vibe test :) I am putting my best foot forward to create a lasting business. I do Pressure Washing and Landscaping work.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal

Roof repair, valleys, chimney, walls, vent pipes, roof replacement, kitchen and bath remodels. Deck Replacement and Repair. Gutter instalation. Gutter Cleanings.