A to Z Contracting

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2012

We are a local remodeling company...

KV Electric

Locally owned and operated Baltimore base Electrical company that cares about our Neighbors. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!

CHESAPEAKE ROOFING WINDOWS & SIDING

MHIC LICENSE #36354. ANNAPOLIS CITY LICENSE # 756-R.

Offers by CHESAPEAKE ROOFING WINDOWS & SIDING on Angi
D A Improvements LLC

DA Improvements is your premier service for roofing, siding, gutters, windows doors, painting interior and exterior. DA Improvements is a Certainteed shingles master applicator. We always offer customers top quality work. guaranteed MHIC #136866

11/14/2016

Chris was very professional. He gave me a fair price and did a very nice job. He used quality materials and did a very neat job. I would use A to Z Contracting again.

Description of Work
I was having problems with small animals (fox, groundhogs, etc) taking up residence under my deck which sits low to the ground. I needed to close off all access points but I wanted it to look nice and blend in with my landscape.

Category handyman service

12/05/2015

Office is easy to deal with. Pricing of contract is fair and reasonable. Skilled craftsman assigned to the job.

Description of Work
Regular maintenance on Generac Guardian whole house generator

Category electrician,handyman service

05/20/2015

It went very well. He is very professional. He came out and completed an assesment then mailed me the estimate. After I reviewed the estimate, he came out and we were able to get things squared away. Once he started, he completed the project within a normal period of time.

Description of Work
Staining of desk; installed and painted new front door

Category remodeling

11/05/2014

Very well. We discussed each task and Chris made recommendations for two repairs. Also indicated what additional materials were needed. He was courteous and completed the job with 30 minutes to spare and that included going to the hardware store for materials. Four hours was more than sufficient for the number of tasks I needed to have completed. And the price, $199, was worth the money. The tasks...

Description of Work
Repaired a kitchen drawer, installed an electrical outlet, tightened a smoke detector, covered two electrical boxes, installed a vent to extend an exhaust pipe in the attic, repaired a crack between porch and sidewalk,

Category concrete repair,electrician,handyman service

10/08/2014

Everything went great. Work was well done and worth the cost.

Description of Work
Dry wall repair and grout sealer.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service

Home remodeling, repairs and additions, basements, bathrooms & kitchens.