Baltimore PC Repair

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2012

Computer Sales
Computer Training

Get affordable "Same Day" computer repair that you can trust! FREE 30 day warranty & tech support on all completed repairs. Service available by appointment only 7 days a week between 10:00 am and 8:00 pm....

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
 ComputerHelpSOS

ComputerHelpSOS offers tech support all Microsoft operating systems including Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Office, Android and Samsung Note Phones. If you need Microsoft Windows and virus and spyware removal technical support you are at the right place.

Offers by  ComputerHelpSOS on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

06/12/2017

John is amazing. He was knowledgeable, inexpensive, and PERSISTENT! He was like a terrier with a stick: he wouldn't stop until he had absolutely solved the problem. After a couple of days, he backed up my data, fixed my hard drive, installed new OS software, and spent a couple of days looking for bugs and fixing them. I can't speak highly enough!

Description of Work
My husband's computer was having absolute fits. It would start, hang up, reboot, hang up, etc.

Category computer repair

02/05/2016

John was great. He works by appointment only and was able to see me the same day I called for help. My desktop PC had suffered repeated failures of the operating system. Twice I took it to a different shop, who could not diagnose the problem. In January, I took it to John at Baltimore PC Repair, who tested all the hardware and reinstalled the operating system for a flat $95 fee. When the problem o...

Description of Work
Diagnosed repeated corruption of Win 7 operating system. Tested motherboard, physical memory, and hard drive. Replaced hard drive.

Category computer repair

Windows & Apple Desktop & Laptop Repair, Operating System Installation, Speed Increase & Memory Upgrade, Laptop Keyboard Replacement, Malware & Virus Removal, Data Recovery & Backup, LCD & LED Screen Fix, & Remote Help.

Cellphone & Tablet Repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal