Baltimore PC Repair

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2012

Computer Sales
Computer Training

Get affordable "Same Day" computer repair that you can trust! FREE 30 day warranty & tech support on all completed repairs. Service available by appointment only 7 days a week between 10:00 am and 8:00 pm....

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi

06/12/2017

John is amazing. He was knowledgeable, inexpensive, and PERSISTENT! He was like a terrier with a stick: he wouldn't stop until he had absolutely solved the problem. After a couple of days, he backed up my data, fixed my hard drive, installed new OS software, and spent a couple of days looking for bugs and fixing them. I can't speak highly enough!

Description of Work
My husband's computer was having absolute fits. It would start, hang up, reboot, hang up, etc.

Category computer repair

02/05/2016

John was great. He works by appointment only and was able to see me the same day I called for help. My desktop PC had suffered repeated failures of the operating system. Twice I took it to a different shop, who could not diagnose the problem. In January, I took it to John at Baltimore PC Repair, who tested all the hardware and reinstalled the operating system for a flat $95 fee. When the problem o...

Description of Work
Diagnosed repeated corruption of Win 7 operating system. Tested motherboard, physical memory, and hard drive. Replaced hard drive.

Category computer repair

Windows & Apple Desktop & Laptop Repair, Operating System Installation, Speed Increase & Memory Upgrade, Laptop Keyboard Replacement, Malware & Virus Removal, Data Recovery & Backup, LCD & LED Screen Fix, & Remote Help.

Cellphone & Tablet Repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal