Baltimore PC Repair

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2012

1807 Taylor Ave

Parkville, MD 21234

Get affordable "Same Day" computer repair that you can trust! FREE 30 day warranty & tech support on all completed repairs. Service available by appointment only 7 days a week between 10:00 am and 8:00 pm....

06/12/2017

Deborah M.

John is amazing. He was knowledgeable, inexpensive, and PERSISTENT! He was like a terrier with a stick: he wouldn't stop until he had absolutely solved the problem. After a couple of days, he backed up my data, fixed my hard drive, installed new OS software, and spent a couple of days looking for bugs and fixing them. I can't speak highly enough!

Description of Work
My husband's computer was having absolute fits. It would start, hang up, reboot, hang up, etc.

Category computer repair

02/05/2016

Louis C.

John was great. He works by appointment only and was able to see me the same day I called for help. My desktop PC had suffered repeated failures of the operating system. Twice I took it to a different shop, who could not diagnose the problem. In January, I took it to John at Baltimore PC Repair, who tested all the hardware and reinstalled the operating system for a flat $95 fee. When the problem occurred again a week later (1/30//2016), John took me right back in. The tests couldn't locate the source of the trouble, but he correctly inferred it was a transient problem in the (nearly-new) hard drive installed by a different shop. He replaced the drive, configured it, thoroughly tested it through multiple boot cycles, and put my data back on. And because he had not correctly diagnosed it the first time, he did all that for a nominal charge---well below what I expected to pay him (or any other shop). And he did this all promptly and called to tell me what he was doing and how long it would take. He explained the diagnosis and my options in terms I could understand. And he was pleasant and just generally nice to deal with. I could not have asked for better help in a frustrating situation. This will be my go-to shop if/when the need arises again. Recommended without reservations.

Description of Work
Diagnosed repeated corruption of Win 7 operating system. Tested motherboard, physical memory, and hard drive. Replaced hard drive.

Category computer repair

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Wellsourced IT, LLC

Wellsourced IT, LLC - Computer Repair - Computer Security - Home Network Repair, Troubleshooting Small - Medium Business Solutions. - Phone Systems - Enterprise Wi-Fi - Cyber Security - Computer Management We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. Call us today at 301-752-2608!

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Computer Sales
    Computer Training
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Windows & Apple Desktop & Laptop Repair, Operating System Installation, Speed Increase & Memory Upgrade, Laptop Keyboard Replacement, Malware & Virus Removal, Data Recovery & Backup, LCD & LED Screen Fix, & Remote Help.

Cellphone & Tablet Repairs.