Aspect Contracting

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2012

Licensed contractor for over 25 years specializing in kitchen remodels....

Taylor Made Custom Contracting Inc

Taylor Made Custom Contracting Inc

As a family-owned business since 1990, we truly want you to be happy which is why we've won the Angie's List Super Service Award for ten consecutive years (2010-2019).

01/16/2015

Excellent!  Great work, Amazing service, highly professional, clean, courteous.  Delivered great product and on time with projected schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo old kitchen, Full New Kitchen/Floor/Windows installed

10/31/2014

Ryan and his crew did a wonderful job and excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bathroom redo and replace toilet in other bathrooms.

09/29/2014

As mentioned above, a little over 2 years later, their work still looks great. When I called them back for my kitchen they were prompt and accurate. I would highly recommend Aspect Contracting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aspect Contracting finished my basement a couple of years ago, including adding a bathroom. The work has held up beautifully. Based on the excellent work they performed finishing my basement, I just hired them again to replace all of the floors on the main living level of my home, rip down a wall, and construct an entirely new kitchen. I'm looking forward to the new project. Ryan and Kevin are top notch.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,home remodeling,basement remodeling

07/31/2014

Ryan was very thorough and explained exactly what he was going to do and what it would take. At the time, I choose not to do the kitchen and he was very patient. His designer, Marie, was very kind and punctual. She created a spectacular rendering of my new kitchen. They answered all my questions and did not rush me to make a decision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote for a kitchen renovation.

04/24/2014

Ryan & his team remodeled our master bathroom . New cabinets, granite , heated tile floor, beautiful shower. We are absolutely pleased with our new bathroom . Working with Ryan and his crew , especially Kevin, has been a very positive experience. Absolutely would hire Aspect contractors in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bath remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,remodeling

All phases of home remodeling including complete renovations.

Sheds or fence work.