Aspect Contracting

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2012

Licensed contractor for over 25 years specializing in kitchen remodels....

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

HF Roofing Contractor Inc. has been in business for over 18 years. Serving All Montgomery County, Prince Georges County, Washington DC, and surroundings, we pride ourselves in quality craftsmanship, but best of all, we treat every home like is our own. WE NEVER USE SUBCONTRACTORS to install any of our projects. That way, we know the job is getting Done Right the First Time Without cutting corners. HF Roofing Contractor has been designing exteriors for over 18 Years, which includes residential roofing, skylights, gutters, siding, and window for homes to feel and look like new again. We are a fully licensed and insured family-owned roofing and exteriors company. We attribute our success to our belief that business was built with good relationships, honesty, integrity, and quality work. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality products and craftsmanship at affordable prices. Our company is proud of our reputation for customer service, and we stand behind our pledge to ensure 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.

We are in the customer service business that provides heating and air conditioning services. At Amazing Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., our business philosophy is to provide ultimate comfort levels in your home by educating the client to make Amazing decisions. We accomplish this by asking a few questions about your problems and offering the best indoor air quality products coupled with energy efficient HVAC systems tailored to your needs. About Us: Amazing Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. was founded by Andrew Fitzhugh Sr. We have been in business since January of 2006 and we are family owned and operated. We are located in Downtown Baltimore (Federal Hill) so we are quickly and easily accessible to all surrounding counties. We design our systems using the most up to date heat load software that allows for most of the newer material that are used in green construction and newly adopted codes as well. We install, maintain and service all of the systems listed below but we are always interested in learning about alternative styles of heating and air conditioning whether it be new or old. We are going to be around for a long time so what is new now will be common practice in the years to come. We also offer multiple financing plans to assist our approved customers get what they need and want. Amazing HVAC offers 24 hour service when necessary but typically keep standard business hours Monday through Friday 7am - 5pm.

01/16/2015

Excellent! Great work, Amazing service, highly professional, clean, courteous. Delivered great product and on time with projected schedule.

Description of Work
Demo old kitchen, Full New Kitchen/Floor/Windows installed

10/31/2014

Ryan and his crew did a wonderful job and excellent work.

Description of Work
Master bathroom redo and replace toilet in other bathrooms.

09/29/2014

As mentioned above, a little over 2 years later, their work still looks great. When I called them back for my kitchen they were prompt and accurate. I would highly recommend Aspect Contracting.

Description of Work
Aspect Contracting finished my basement a couple of years ago, including adding a bathroom. The work has held up beautifully. Based on the excellent work they performed finishing my basement, I just hired them again to replace all of the floors on the main living level of my home, rip down a wall, and construct an entirely new kitchen. I'm looking forward to the new project. Ryan and Kevin are top notch.

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling,basement remodeling

07/31/2014

Ryan was very thorough and explained exactly what he was going to do and what it would take. At the time, I choose not to do the kitchen and he was very patient. His designer, Marie, was very kind and punctual. She created a spectacular rendering of my new kitchen. They answered all my questions and did not rush me to make a decision.

Description of Work
I got a quote for a kitchen renovation.

04/24/2014

Ryan & his team remodeled our master bathroom . New cabinets, granite , heated tile floor, beautiful shower. We are absolutely pleased with our new bathroom . Working with Ryan and his crew , especially Kevin, has been a very positive experience. Absolutely would hire Aspect contractors in the future.

Description of Work
Master bath remodel

Category custom cabinets,remodeling

All phases of home remodeling including complete renovations.

Sheds or fence work.