Aspect Contracting

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2012

7823 Wilson Ave

Parkville, MD 21234

Licensed contractor for over 25 years specializing in kitchen remodels....

01/16/2015

Steven B.

Excellent! Great work, Amazing service, highly professional, clean, courteous. Delivered great product and on time with projected schedule.

Description of Work
Demo old kitchen, Full New Kitchen/Floor/Windows installed

10/31/2014

Donna B.

Ryan and his crew did a wonderful job and excellent work.

Description of Work
Master bathroom redo and replace toilet in other bathrooms.

09/29/2014

Theresa A.

As mentioned above, a little over 2 years later, their work still looks great. When I called them back for my kitchen they were prompt and accurate. I would highly recommend Aspect Contracting.

Description of Work
Aspect Contracting finished my basement a couple of years ago, including adding a bathroom. The work has held up beautifully. Based on the excellent work they performed finishing my basement, I just hired them again to replace all of the floors on the main living level of my home, rip down a wall, and construct an entirely new kitchen. I'm looking forward to the new project. Ryan and Kevin are top notch.

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling, basement remodeling

07/31/2014

Lashawn M.

Ryan was very thorough and explained exactly what he was going to do and what it would take. At the time, I choose not to do the kitchen and he was very patient. His designer, Marie, was very kind and punctual. She created a spectacular rendering of my new kitchen. They answered all my questions and did not rush me to make a decision.

Description of Work
I got a quote for a kitchen renovation.

04/24/2014

Rosalind B.

Ryan & his team remodeled our master bathroom . New cabinets, granite , heated tile floor, beautiful shower. We are absolutely pleased with our new bathroom . Working with Ryan and his crew , especially Kevin, has been a very positive experience. Absolutely would hire Aspect contractors in the future.

Description of Work
Master bath remodel

Category custom cabinets, remodeling

02/12/2013

Rosalind B.

Excellent from start to finish.

Description of Work
Remodeled our kitchen with new granite countertops, new appliances, new backsplash. Ryan's team, Kevin & Pete, along with Marie & Mike, were professional and accomodating. We are very pleased with the results. In fact, we are awaiting some additional remodeling to be done in our laundry room since Ryan's team is so knowledgeable & great to work with as a consumer.

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling

Bubba Ops LLC

Bubba Ops LLC prides it's business on being handy. We provide our own tools and can handle almost any job around the house. We're here to provide our area with a professional and personal experience in the Handyman, Home maintenance and remodel field, with several years of experience in the field. Please give us a call or click for a Free estimate today!

Closet America

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

CHESAPEAKE CLOSETS

In 1987, Chesapeake Closets was launched with a vision of creating a new kind of storage-and-organization company. We are proud to say that Chesapeake Closets is locally owned and operated and are a family business. Please call our local office today to schedule your free estimate: 410-823-7342

Offers by CHESAPEAKE CLOSETS on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

All phases of home remodeling including complete renovations.

Sheds or fence work.