Vachino Inc

Founded 1972 • With Angi since April 2009

For first contact, please message me first. I answer more quickly that way. We specialize in residential outdoor living projects. Please see our web site for some amazing projects we have done recently. We will make sure any project of yours turns your outdoor space into an area you want to use all the time. We will gladly provide a free estimate so please give us a call! Award winning. For first contact, please message me first. I answer more quickly that way....

Lakeside Lawn & Landscaping! Inc.

Lakeside Lawn and Landscaping, Inc. is a family owned and operated business since 2000. We are a full service landscape company. We offer free estimates. Visa and MasterCard accepted. We are Maryland Home Improvement Commission licensed. MHIC # 74336

Stinebaugh Masonry LLC

***CURRENTLY GIVING ESTIMATES FOR PROJECTS SCHEDULED TO START IN LATE SPRING 2022***Historic custom stone and brick repair, or new designs with old world craftsmanship. Please email Stinebaugh6@verizon.net

C.A. Taciak & Sons

Give us a call to find a solution to your plumbing problem! Direct line: 410-960-2667 Office line: 410-339-6364 C.A. Taciak & Sons is a family-owned plumbing company specializing in underground utilities for homes in the greater Baltimore area. Since 1940 we've been providing service for sewer line repair and replacement, pipe inspection, pipe locating, drain cleaning, water line repair and replacement, leak detection, septic system repair and replacement, rain leader and stormwater repair, and sinkhole repair. We understand that your house is your investment! We're dedicated to giving our neighbors an unmatched level of service and craftsmanship. With over 75 years of experience treating plumbing issues specific to Maryland homes, we have tried-and-true solutions ready to get your exterior plumbing working. From diagnosing piping problems to fixing them, we're here to help.

Offers by C.A. Taciak & Sons  on Angi

08/23/2016

John P.

I contacted multiple masons through Angie's List and Vachino was the only one to return my calls. He promptly came out to give an estimate and got back with a fair price. I still need to schedule him, but his knowledge and professionalism was excellent.

Description of Work
estimate for brick column repair

Category masonry

08/23/2016

Dori S.

Very fast service. Quick estimate .

Description of Work
Wrought iron repair

Category concrete repair,masonry

09/11/2015

Heather H.

The work was very well done and they left my yard in good shape. It took a long time for them to actually get out to do the work, but to be fair, I know they were very busy and I told them I just wanted it done by the end of summer.

Description of Work
replaced concrete front steps and sidewalk

05/10/2015

Deborah B.

They were prompt. The steps look good!

Description of Work
They repaired two of my concrete steps.

12/30/2014

John V.

Went very well. No complaints whatsoever.

Description of Work
Concrete pad

08/27/2014

Arzum C.

Ed was incredibly responsive, professional, and a man of his word. He came out to give us a quote on the work on very short notice. The quote was fair and reasonable. We had a very tight time frame and he was willing to work with us and fit us into his schedule. The quality of his work and attention to detail is excellent. I would use him again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Removed and replaced concrete walkway, resurfaced steps, repaired masonry, built small ramp

Category concrete repair,masonry

07/24/2014

Wendy Q.

Prior to starting my project, I had a list of questions re: the work that was to be performed. Ed spent a lot of time answering every question, making sure I understood the terminology and the process. My house is on a hill, which made logistics for the entire project very challenging. The digging of the foundation, concrete pouring and built-out walls was impeccably done. Overall, Ed was incredibly helpful, and provided suggestions and ideas on how best to prepare the area for the entire project, such as a temporary service road for the construction vehicles and the delivery of materials for the entire project. Ed and his team are very conscientious of the work area, taking great care not to disrupt or destroy plantings, and was very professional and efficient. From the attention Ed paid to the details of my project, I could tell that there is great deal of pride in the work he and his team do. I would definitely use Vachino Masonry and Construction again.

Description of Work
Excavate area, pour foundation and build cinderblock wall for new addition to house.

Category concrete repair,excavators,masonry,hardscaping

03/14/2014

stephen A.

Vachino Masonry has completed work at my house on multiple occasions over the past several years. Extremely professional and knowledgeable about trade. Ed came to my house to walk thru each project and offered suggestions based on my description of the type of work. He was on-time, courteous and provided accurate time frames for start and finish of projects. Price was in-line with other companies and quality will exceed your expectations. On multiple occasions, neighbors have commented on how natural the patio and retaining walls fit in with the landscaping. Bottom Line...call this company first if you need any stone/patio work done at your house.

Description of Work
Work included a front sidewalk, stone area around bar in basement, multiple patios, retaining wall and waterfall into existing pool.

Category concrete repair,masonry,hardscaping,patios

03/06/2014

Otho K.

The company came to my residence for a full estimate and explanation of the cost. They set a date and came to the site at the agreed upon time. They moved a tree for me, and hauled all the dirt offsite after digging the hole for the driveway. They scheduled the concrete pour for a Saturday morning, and completed it when promised. The bill was the amount that was explained. I was extremely happy and would use Vachino Masonry again.

Description of Work
Installed a new driveway at my residence.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,hauling services,tree service

12/27/2012

Ronald M.

See above. Do not use him if coordination with other work is critical. Do use him for a reasonably good job at a reasonable price if you can be flexible in when the work is done.

Description of Work
Install sprinkler system in the front yard and sod the front yard. Job done in coordination with driveway replacement and I had to run pipe under driveway when it was torn out. The biggest problem with this company is that the Owner does a lot of the work along with his crew so getting phone calls answered and returned is frustrating. Since I was coordinating other work it was critical to have everything done in a certain order which was challenging. Lawn and sprinkler are great. It would have been nice to get a stop bye or call when it was time to winterize the sprinkler system since the booklet that came with the system was sparse.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

I think you have me mistaken with someone else, I am a masonry contractor who did not join Angies list until 2014. We have never installed sprinkler systems and only sod when related to masonry work thst we have completed.

Vachino Inc

Founded 1972 • With Angi since April 2009

17 Glen Dairy Ct

Parkton, MD 21120

Outdoor Construction, Landscape Installation, Design, Hardscaping, Concrete, Masonry, Outdoor Living, Outdoor Fireplaces & Kitchens, Pool Decks, New Construction, Driveways, Patios & Walkways.

Ask for details.