Wilkerson & Associates Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2013

We are a small to mid-size company offering land surveying and civil engineering services in the Washington, DC metro area. We do everything from property line surveys to shopping and office complex site designs. Feel free to contact us for a free estimate for your job....

A & S Engineering LLC

We have over 35 years experience in structural engineering, construction, and inspections on residential and commercial properties. We perform structural design work and prepare permit drawings for submission to government agencies. We also act as an expert witness on construction jobs involved in litigation. We are licensed in the state of Maryland & Virginia. We have a lot of outstanding reviews and our rates are very reasonable.

WL Meekins Inc Land Surveyors

We have been providing land surveying services to the Maryland and Washington D.C. area since 1951 and specialize in residential site grading plans, boundary surveys, house location surveys, civil engineering services, site plans, and more.

Bruce Landes Surveyor

Residential, commercial, ALTA, boundary, location, fencing, elevation certificate, topographical surveys. Bruce Landes Surveyor environmental land surveyors and planners, has over 35 years of experience in the land surveying industry. Please call today for a free estimate.

08/03/2013

Roland the surveyor is excellent. Christy the lady you speak with at the office is so sharp, she knows her stuff. They are fantastic to work with and the price is excellent.

Description of Work
They are surveying my yard for a fence installation.

Category land surveyor

06/06/2013

He's been doing land surveying here for years. He did the surveying in this property where I live and been a business here forever. They surveyed the house when I got it, and that was the last time I've ever dealt with them. That was almost 22 years ago. I've got this house in November 1991 and they did the survey on the land. I see him doing surveys up and down the high way, but I don't know him personally. I don't have any problem, I've even never had a dealings with them, I just see their sign and they did the survey on my house. When they did the survey on the lot, I had to come back and put a picture with the swimming pool on the lot, they did that just fine and no problems. I have no reason to give them anything else. But I look at this, not so many folks need a land surveyor, you need to talk to the guy building houses, you don't want to meet the surveyors.

Description of Work
I use Wilkerson & Associates to surveyed my property.

Category land surveyor

Engineers, land surveyors & planners.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available