Kitchen Saver

Founded 1979 • With Angi since September 2007

10315 South Dolfield Road

Owings Mills, MD 21117

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
A Remarkable Brown to White Refacing Transformation

A Remarkable Brown to White Refacing Transformation

home remodeling202021042
Through Kitchen Saver's custom cabinet refacing process we transformed this worn and outdated brown kitchen to a bright white welcoming centerpiece of the home.

Have a designer look at the fraction of the cost of a total kitchen remodel! Kitchen Saver® opened its doors in 1979, offering cabinet refacing and kitchen remodeling services. Our reputation for excellent workmanship and for using quality, long-lasting materials grew. Over time, our services evolved from traditional cabinet refacing services into the Custom Cabinet Renewal process, the foundation of which enhances and improves the structural integrity of a customer’s existing cabinetry. Involving the addition of custom-made drawer fronts and doors, available in a variety of beautiful styles and colors, Custom Cabinet Renewal breathes new life into kitchens at a fraction of the expense and time of traditional remodeling. Thanks to our innovative process, incredible craftsmanship, and unwavering dedication to excellence, we have amassed a long list of satisfied customers. Prepare to be impressed....

cabinet refacing (442)home remodeling (140)cabinet makers (134)countertop installation (116)woodworking (95)plumbers (67)marble & granite (55)electrician (50)lighting (36)drywall (14)door installation (11)

05/02/2022

Jeanine S.

We are thrilled beyond measure with our new kitchen. Kitchen Saver did it all: Refaced our 25-year old cabinets, installed 3 new cabinets, installed a new apron sink with hot water dispenser and "touchless" faucet, and handled installation of our new granite countertops. The entire team - our designer Mahsa, our measurer Bernie, our installer Jae, and the office support from Melissa and Courtney - were extremely professional and responsive to our every need. Jae in particular was an absolute perfectionist, taking care of every last detail and offering problem-solving solutions as we went along. We'd give more stars if we could! We highly recommend Kitchen Savers. It's the way to go!

Description of Work
kitchen cabinet refacing and additional cabinets, granite countertops, new sink and faucets

Category custom cabinets,countertops,marble & granite,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

Review for Kitchen Saver - 10315 South Dolfield Road, Owings Mills, MD - 39718036

03/25/2022

Paula J.

This was a painless process to get a new kitchen that looks as if it was a total gut job. The cabinetry far exceeds our expectations in quality and beauty. Our installer, Tim Mitchell, was superb. His attention to detail shows in every aspect of the project. He was professional, friendly, and punctual. The entire job only took 7 days, and I had full use of my kitchen every evening. It made perfect sense to keep my original "boxes" from my kitchen as they were solid wood, and I had no intention of changing the footprint of my kitchen layout. I would recommend Kitchen Savers and Tim Mitchell without question. Also, Kitchen Savers works with Green Sky Financial and I was able to get a five year 0% interest loan which made my project very affordable.

Description of Work
kitchen cabinet refacing & drawers

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/14/2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and five stars! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your refacing experience. It's great to know you are impressed with the end result and that you found the installation process to be a painless experience. And, we are very happy to hear the cabinetry far exceeded your expectations in quality and beauty. Tim is a rockstar and excellent craftsman. We are truly fortunate to have him on our team. We'll pass along your compliments on his work. Wishing you many happy years in your new kitchen!

03/11/2022

Dante C.

Richard did a great job with our cabinets.He came on time everyday and gave detailed explanations on what he was doing.

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/28/2022

Thank you very much for the 5 Stars. Richard is an invaluable craftsman that we are thankful to have on our team. We'll pass along your compliments on his work. Wishing you many happy years in your new kitchen!

08/10/2021

Tracey Z.

We could not be more pleased with the customer service, quality of workmanship, and details incorporated into the design of our new kitchen. Kitchen Savers lives up to its name! The entire team (sales, office staff, installers, etc.) is professional and responsive. It was a pleasure having Dave Duxon and his team working in our home. Dave is an accomplished craftsman with and eye for detail and left the site clean and tidy at the end of each day.

Description of Work
Update kitchen

Category countertops,electrician,lighting,plumbing,marble & granite,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your refacing experience. We are thrilled to hear how pleased you are with the customer service and quality of workmanship you received. Hearing we lived up to our name, made our day! And, we agree, Dave is a master craftsman. Wishing you many happy years in your “new” kitchen. Thanks again!

07/21/2021

Rick S.

If you are thinking about or planning to renovate your kitchen, my wife and I can highly recommend Kitchen Saver Custom Cabinet Renewal for consideration. Our 46+ year old house was in need of a kitchen makeover. We looked at other companies but Kitchen Saver met all of our requirements at a reasonable price and in a projected timeframe that was 25% of the time required by their competition. We first met with Dan who made sure he understood our requirements and offered suggestions for consideration. He told us about and provided examples of materials and possibilities we had not realized were available. He made certain we understood what we would be buying, the time needed for each step of the project, and the tasks we needed to do in preparation. Project scheduling was handled smoothly and professionally by the office staff headed by Carol. In fact, after the original start date was set, they offered us the opportunity to start earlier and we accepted. On the start date, Brandon Montelune, the project leader and his assistant Walter arrived at the expected starting time and worked steadily. Even when working on his own, Brandon was meticulous and productive. He made sure we were satisfied with each step as he progressed through the project. At the end of the project, we had occasion to deal briefly with Derrick, Brian, Craig, and Nathan and each of them were top-notch individuals who demonstrated our satisfaction was their prime objective. Overall, Kitchen Saver and their employees were respectful of our home, and courteous to us in every interaction. Our total experience was one of dealing with a professional high-quality company. Rick and Gail Schimpf

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovations

Category custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,plumbing,cabinet refacing,doors

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

Your review made our day! Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for taking the time to share you kitchen refacing experience. We are truly grateful to work with such wonderful customers as yourself. We are very happy you found the kitchen remodeling process and the interactions with our staff to be a great experience. We’ll be sure to pass along your compliments on their work. It was a pleasure remodeling your kitchen and we wish you many happy years in it!

05/30/2021

Shelley S.

We contracted for a kitchen renovation in our townhouse. The company assigned Tim Mitchell to do the cabinet refacing and to install new doors and drawers. His work and professionalism were impressive. Tim was at our home for five days. Each day, he arrived exactly when he had told us he would come. He explained each phase of the work. When he left, he told us what we could expect the next day. He coordinated his schedule with those of the granite countertop installers and the plumber. Because the 34-year-old cabinets weren’t level, Tim had to spend considerable time on carpentry work to even them out. The countertops now are level and beautiful. We appreciate Tim’s attention to detail and high standards. He treated our kitchen as if it were his own. He also gave us tips about maintaining the cabinets and dealing with other homeowner issues. We enthusiastically recommend Tim and Kitchen Savers to anyone needing similar work. ** Backsplash to be installed in a couple of days so not in photo. Shelley and Randy Schultz

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation

Category custom cabinets,countertops,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

Review for Kitchen Saver - 10315 South Dolfield Road, Owings Mills, MD - 39351717

Thanks for sharing your 5-star experience and for posting the photo of your stunning kitchen! I'm so glad to hear that Tim made your kitchen remodel a complete success. We will pass along your compliments on his work. Great installers like Tim who go the extra mile are the heart of who we are as a company. Wishing you many happy years in your "new" kitchen!

05/21/2021

Cheryl I.

Excellent job; looks like a high end custom kitchen going from blond wood to sleek frosted white finish with additional cabinets to take storage space up to the ceiling. The hood is artistic and makes a statement. Custom craftmanship shows with the refacing of the island with darker gray laminate and the addition of glass cabinet doors. Simon Laurenco was very neat, precise, and professional. He worked on this project virtually solo for two whole weeks. Craig Newton came for the hood placement and was very skilledd as well and had some handy tools and gadgets. I am grateful to Adam Chandler, the consultant who did the initial visit and answered all our questions. Excellent service all around.

Description of Work
Re-faced my 1999 kitchen

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

Thank you very much for sharing your excellent 5-star experience! Thank you also for the compliments on our craftmanship and staff. Simon, Craig and Adam are very glad to know that their careful work has paid off in a great experience for our clients. It was our pleasure working with you! Thanks again!

05/18/2021

Kristie C.

Tim Mitchell was my kitchen installer and he did a phenomenal job! He was very punctual, he cleaned up each day before he went home and he was just a genuinely very nice person. His carpentry skills were wonderful. I had a difficult job that required a lot of problem solving and Tim was on it and solved every issue that came up and left me with a stunning kitchen. His attention to detail made my kitchen renovation sheer perfection, he didn’t miss not one small detail and I am beyond happy with the service I received. Jason in sales did a nice job and was always available for any questions I had, he wanted to make sure I was happy and he went above and beyond to ensure that.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

Thank you very much for the stellar review and 5 Star rating! Tim and Jason are all-stars and we are lucky to have them as part of our team. It’s great to hear that the renovation left you with a stunning kitchen and that you are beyond happy with the results! Thanks again for choosing us. It is customers like yourself who make us successful!

04/12/2021

James M.

We have engaged several contractors in home remodeling; so, we have first-hand experience. Kitchen Saver performed beyond expectations from the friendly salesman, office staff, and, especially the assigned tradesman, Jae Kim. In our experience, we have observed the skill levels of many. Mr. Kim's problem-solving (every job has problems) was superb from small to large challenges. Jae repeatedly told us he was happy to make us happy and it worked. We have already recommended Kitchen Saver to a friend.

Description of Work
Entire kitchen cabinet resurfacing with new wood doors, veneering, and underlighting.

Category woodworking,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Thank you so much for your glowing review! Great installers like Jae who go the extra mile are the heart of who we are as a company, and we're glad to hear that you're happy with your "new" kitchen!

04/02/2021

Richard B.

An enjoyable experience from the initial phone call for appointment setup to the finished product. Excellent presentation of the Kitchen Saver products by Nate Very professional final measurements and expert input by Rudy. Mr. Hassan Hassan was our installer and I want to express my complete admiration for him and his wood working skills. The transformation of our kitchen was a great experience.

Description of Work
Refinishing kitchen cabinets, soft close doors and drawers, dovetail rollouts, add 2 cabinets

Category woodworking,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

Thank you very much for sharing your 5-star experience! We are thrilled to hear the transformation of you kitchen was a great experience. Thank you also for the compliments on our craftmanship and staff. The entire team is very glad to know that their careful work has paid off in a great experience for our clients. It was our pleasure working with you! Thanks again!

02/24/2021

Joe L.

Tim Mitchell was our installer and he was excellent. Work was completed in a timely manner and the whole process went very smoothly. The entire process took two weeks, a few unforeseen hiccups (on the Rocktop granite side) but I highly recommend Kitchen Saver. Was a little shocked to find one installer does the entire job by himself but Tim was amazing. Communication was good between all parties.

Description of Work
Remodeled Kitchen

Category custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Thank you very much for the A rating and high recommendation. Tim is an all-star and we're very lucky to have him with us. Thank you for your review, and it was an honor working with you!

02/17/2021

Angel Ramon R.

Tim Mitchell was very professional, he arrived on time and was careful during execution of the removal of the old cabinet components and installation of the new ones. The company was responsive to my questions and did right on correcting deficiencies on one of the doors by replacing it with a new one in short time.

Description of Work
Refacing kitchen cabinets custom made drawers and crown molding

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Thank you so much for your glowing review! Great installers like Tim who go the extra mile are the heart of who we are as a company, and we're glad to hear that you're happy with your updated kitchen!

02/07/2021

Stephanie M.

Everyone from sales, to measuring, installation, office support, and after care were super professional. Service and products are outstanding. I couldn’t be happier. Adam went over all the options during the sales call, provided samples, and was very patient. He responded promptly when I had a couple questions about the contract during installation. Rudy provided wonderful measuring services. That’s definitely an art. He suggested a number of great ideas and improvements too regarding some cabinet and design elements. I am SO thankful I took his advice to install the new floor first before getting the cabinets installed. The installer, Craig, provided awesome, quality installation for the five days he was in my home. He worked quietly, diligently, and was very professional. We had morning meetings to go over the work agenda and any concerns I had. He always put my mind at ease. Also, what’s so great is you get ONE professional, long time employee to install your cabinets...not a crew of guys banging around the kitchen. Craig was also respectful of the new floor I had just installed before the kitchen project started as well as all of my appliances. He cleaned up every day and left the place is good condition. Also, there was very little dust, no need to plasticize the work area, no significant fumes, and no mess outside to your yard. What’s very cool is after a few days of getting used to my new cabinets, Carol, from the office called to make sure I was satisfied. What a nice touch. Naturally, you might notice a couple things that require correction as you start to use your new cabinets. That’s what that call is for! So great. Rick came out to provide his awesome, expert services and ideas with minimal disruption to my workday. All in all, one of the best projects I’ve ever been through. Also, all the employees wore masks and were cognizant of safety during this pandemic. If you’re like me, you’re used to projects fraught with mis-measurements, mistakes, shoddy workmanship, miscommunication, and property damage. Not this time. Wow...what a breath of fresh air. I have to say, it wasn’t cheap, but it was well worth it, and the cabinets come with a 10 year warranty. I would highly recommend this company and its crew.

Description of Work
Cabinets refacing and laminating

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

Review for Kitchen Saver - 10315 South Dolfield Road, Owings Mills, MD - 39179630

Your review made our day! Thank you very much for the A rating. We are thrilled to hear this is one of the best projects you've ever been through. And, it's great to know you found the remodeling process and the interactions with our staff to be a positive experience. Craig is an invaluable craftsman that we are thankful to have on our team. We'll pass along your compliments on his work. Wishing you many happy years in your new kitchen!

02/05/2021

Louise C.

Kitchen Savers and their installer Craig Newton did an amazing job. We feel like we got a brand new kitchen.

Description of Work
We required existed cabinets to be refurbished and a new island to be installed.

Category custom cabinets,marble & granite,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

Review for Kitchen Saver - 10315 South Dolfield Road, Owings Mills, MD - 39176232

Thank you for taking the time to share your kitchen refacing experience! Craig is an all-star and we're very lucky to have him with us. We are very happy to hear you feel like you got a brand new kitchen. It was an honor working with you!

01/27/2021

Paula R.

All went very well....Simon Laurencu was personable, timely, skillful and efficient. He and his coworker Tyrek worked in tandem. They had a positive, respectful relationship which facilitated kob completion. The salesman Adam was also very helpful and understood that we didn't need a kitcher makover but had specific repairs that we needed completed. He never pushed for us to do more. He was not aware however that painting would be needed to be done after the under counter light installation. Apparently Kitchen Savers does not do painting. This was the only downside to the whole experience. Now I need to find somebody to prime and paint the spots that have been patched. This was my third kitchen makeover with Kitchen Savers...I would recommend for sure.

Description of Work
cabinet doors replaced, sink installed,undercounter lighting installed

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Thank you very much for choosing us again to remodel another kitchen. We truly appreciate the repeat business and the complimentary review. I apologize for the misunderstanding about the painting. It was our pleasure working with you again!

01/19/2021

lynn E.

Tim Mitchell did an excellent job in refacing our cabinets with wood. The work was done in a considerate and timely fashion. Felt as if we had a neighbor/friend working in our home. Was a pleasure to have this job done. The cabinets now look new and beautiful , as well as updated to the times. Job # 394933. Tim was friendly and did an excellent job making sure that every detail was taken care of. Thank you Kitchen Saver and Tim.

Description of Work
our kitchen cabinets were old.

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

Thank you so much for your glowing review! Great installers like [Member Name Removed] who go the extra mile are the heart of who we are as a company, and we're glad to hear that you're happy with your "new" kitchen!

01/16/2021

Dianna D.

I was so impressed with Kitchen Savers. I kind of knew what to expect but our installer Craig Newton was very knowledgeable and knew his job. Craig was very personable, professional and also was just a great guy. He explained the whole process and the job went very well. Craig was here on time and answered all our questions when asked. I would recommend Kitchen Savers to everyone who wants to reface their kitchen cabinets and hope they are lucky enough to get Craig Newton as their installer. Their slogan is “prepared to be impressed”, well I was very impressed with the job Craig did. Thank you Craig because I love my kitchen much more now.

Description of Work
Refacing of my kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

Thank you for the lovely review. We are very happy you you were impressed with the completed project. Craig is a true craftsman and we'll pass along your compliments on his work. It was a pleasure remodeling your kitchen and we wish you many happy years in it!

12/29/2020

Carmie M.

I love my upgraded kitchen! Everyone at Kitchen Savers, from the first appointment to the completed installation was very professional and the workmanship is excellent. Hussain and Terique (his apprentice) installed the new cabinets and they were always on time and cleaned up at the end of each day. Hussain takes great pride in his work and will not do anything, as he said, "..that I would not have in my own home!" The results are top quality and well done! I've already referred two neighbors to Kitchen Saver!

Description of Work
New cabinets and wine rack added to small condo kitchen

Category custom cabinets,countertops,woodworking,marble & granite,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

Review for Kitchen Saver - 10315 South Dolfield Road, Owings Mills, MD - 39107749

Thank you for the lovely review. Also, thank you very much for referring your neighbors. Referrals are the best compliments! We are very happy you found the remodeling process and the interactions with our staff to be an excellent experience. The pictures you shared are a stunning transformation. Hussain is a true craftsman and we'll pass along your compliments on his work. It was a pleasure remodeling your kitchen and we wish you many happy years in it!

12/26/2020

Lois W.

The work took 3 1/2 days. Simon Laurence arrived ontime each day, and did a superb job on my cabinets. He is highly skilled and has a pleasant personality. I could not be happier with the tansformation of my kitchen. The wood is gorgeous..

Description of Work
kitchen cabinets refaced

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,cabinet refacing,doors

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

Thank you so much for your glowing review! Great installers like Simon who go the extra mile are the heart of who we are as a company, and we're glad to hear that you're happy with your "new" kitchen!

12/14/2020

Melissa S.

it was great! Everyone I worked with from the office and scheduling to the salesman and the installers, they were on time, cleaned up after themselves, friendly and together they seemed to work like a well oiled machine. I'm very happy with my kitchen. Mike Lilli was the cabinet man and he did a fantastic job, very detailed and a real craftsman in his work.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets refaced. new granite counter tops, new sink and faucet, new light fixtures

Category custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,lighting,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Thank you very much for sharing your A rated experience! Thank you also for the compliment of us operating like a well oiled machine. Mike and the entire team are very glad to know that their careful work has paid off in a great experience for our clients. It was our pleasure working with you! Thanks again!

11/21/2020

Vicki G.

We are so pleased with kitchen savers. From start to finish, the job was done with top notch quality. Our installer was Tim Mitchell. Not only was his work impeccable, he was also a pleasure to have in our house. We had no concerns with Covid as everyone involved wore a mask and was super safe. To reiterate, kitchen saver’s product and installation is top notch!!! If you get the choice of installers, ask for Tim Mitchell!!! Thank you for making this remodel such a happy one!!! Side note: our dog loved him!!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,drywall,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

Thank you so much for the A rating and for taking the time to share your kitchen refacing experience. We are thrilled to hear how happy you are about the top notch installation experience Tim provided. I'm glad the safety procedures we took alleviated your concerns while we worked in your home. It’s great to hear that the renovation exceeded your expectations and that you are extremely pleased with the results! Thanks again for choosing us. It is customers like yourself who make us successful!

11/10/2020

Irina L.

Kitchen Saver is an excellent company. Mike with a help of Brennan did an outstanding job on refacing our kitchen cabinets. KS is the only company in the area that could match our design using a light blue laminate. Others had only traditional color choices. The kitchen looks beautiful, like new! Carol and Dan have excellent communication skills and always promptly returned the calls. If you want to save money by resurfacing rather than replacing your cabinets look no further: call Kitchen Saver!

Description of Work
kitchen cabinet refacing