Brody Brothers Pest Control

Founded 1984 • With Angi since September 2005

Family owned & operated Quality Pest Control, since 1984. Brody Brothers Pest Control. Award Winning. Winning Angie's List Super Service Award Since 2007. Brody Brothers was named Best of Baltimore in 2013. We hold an A+ rating with the BBB for the last 7 years. NEW Mosquito & Tick Control! Additional DBAs - Brody Enterprises Inc, Yaakov Brody & Sons, Yaakov Brody & Sons, Yaakov Brody Sons Inc....

Eco Care Pest Management

Pest control/exterminating. Locally owned and operated family business offering environmentally responsible pest management services for ants, termites, bees, wasps, hornets, mice, rats, spiders, mosquitoes, ticks, roaches, silverfish, crickets, stink bugs, bed bugs, and many more. Authorized firm for the Sentricon termite baiting program. A Board Certified Entomologist is on staff.

Offers by Eco Care Pest Management on Angi
American Pest

American Pest is offering disinfectant and wipe-down services at this time to combat the spread of COVID-19. As always, we offer top rated pest control for the home and business; servicing D.C., Maryland and Virginia for 90+ years. Proven and reliable pest control for rodents, ants, mosquitoes, bed bugs, termites, and more! Our highly-trained, certified pest control professionals will help you to take back your home from pests and keep them out. Award winning, green-friendly options. Service guarantees. Emergency services and 24/7 local communications. We're up to the task of discussing your unique pest problems and providing you with the best possible experience. Contact us today to learn more about our pest control services!

Offers by American Pest on Angi
PestNow LLC

The PestNow brand was originally founded in Virginia in 1995 as Superior Pest Management when four high school friends (Tony Bowers, Frank Bowers, Mark Tatum, and Joe Hamilton) came together to form their own company. With each of them bringing different work experience and education backgrounds to the company, they felt they could work together and use each other's strength to build a successful business. Since Virginia is one of the country's largest Real Estate markets in the country, they decided to start their business off with the WDI Report and approached realtors. With their goal of providing a high volume of inspections, they were able to offer their services at a low price. Low pricing, knowledgeable inspectors, and the ease of doing business with Superior led the owners to expand to other areas and open additional branches. With business exceeding expectations, Tony, Frank, Mark, and Joe decided they wanted to expand further and brought in Rusty Markland as their Operations Manager. With Rusty being long-time industry specialist, they are able to provide additional support to all of their branches; as well as make use of his years of experience to further improve the business. Now, in 2010 with demand for services continuing to increase and an impressive support system in place, the long-time friends knew it was time to implement a plan to broaden PestNow's reach and identified franchising as the best method to do that. By enlisting the help of franchisees to expand on the company's success, PestNow continues to build upon its reputation. Through franchising, they will be able to offer individuals the same opportunity they've enjoyed throughout the years- the ability to operate a fun, fulfilling, and profitable business while at the same time expanding the PestNow family to locales throughout the nation.

Offers by PestNow LLC on Angi

08/04/2020

The technicians were very professional, courteous, and efficient with their job. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Wasp nest removal

05/29/2020

John G. kept me informed during each step of the process, and did an excellent job of removing the birds and adding a cage to the vent to prevent this from happening in the future. I have always received good service from Brody Brothers.

Description of Work
Remove birds from attic vent

Category animal removal

12/20/2019

They have been fabulous. I had used a competitor for years but Brody did a stellar job in comparison. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I have been using them for pest control issues for rodent problems.

06/12/2019

Very professional and courteous during the in home visits. Did not try to up-sell me like the other companies. Fair price. Fixed my mouse problem and I signed up for a yearly pest control plan.

Description of Work
Pest control- mouse problem

01/16/2019

I want to first say that every technician that ever came to our home was extremely professional, courteous and genuinely I felt that they were great people. As for the issue, I want to start by stating that before I contacted Brody Brothers, I started noticing mouse activity in my basement January 2018. It was extremely cold outside down to the negatives in the evening at times. Around this same t...

Description of Work
Mice and bat but nothing was really ever done but a bait to get me to agree to a service contract

Category pest control

Mr. [Member Name Removed] - thank you for your honest review of our team. We really do appreciate your feedback and take to heart the words you wrote here, thank you. First, let me say we can improve, 100%! I did review your account with our staff and we definitely dropped the ball on following up with you for our wildlife technician to reassess after the snowfall last year. We take full-responsib...

Residential and commercial pest control including integrated pest management, general pest and termite control, bed bug, mosquito & tick control.

Fumigation. Wildlife only offered to Contract customers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express