ATD Landscaping LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2011

WE SPECIALIZE IN SOLVING YOUR MOST PRESSING LANDSCAPE NEEDS ATD Landscaping is a full-service company in Olney, MD, with customers in DC, Montgomery County, and beyond since 1997. Professional teams create beautiful, welcoming gardens and outdoor spaces for homeowners, families, local organizations, and small businesses. We're also known for our highly-rated lawn & garden-maintenance services, Whether via word of mouth or online searches, when new customers find us they tend to stick with us for the long-haul. Her's why: clear communication, competitive pricing, quick turn-arounds, friendly, reliable, highly-trained teams, and an unsurpassed work ethic ...

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Front Border After

+64 more images

lawn care (265)lawn & landscaping (159)mulch delivering (98)lawn treatment (24)tree service (23)leaf removal (19)hardscaping (6)snow removal (2)stone & gravel (1)

06/20/2022

terri P.

We have been using ATD for over 5 yrs. They are prompt, efficient, and will work with you if you have your own design. They have installed plants and brick borders for us, and maintained the lawn in front of our townhome. The staff is friendly, the pricing is fair, and our neighbors often stop to admire our small garden. Oh-they also do snow removal, for which we are eternally grateful!

Description of Work
Hardscaping, Landscaping , Snow Removal

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, pavers, gravel, snow removal, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

Review for ATD Landscaping LLC - PO Box 279, Olney, MD - 39772016

07/20/2021

Xavier B.

Well done. ATD! Cracked cement front walkway became an attractive flagstone walkway to the front door.

Description of Work
Replacement of front walkway

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

So glad to hear that you are happy with your walkway.

12/28/2020

Julie B.

They showed up when they said they would. They raked leaves front and back and put them in bags by the curb rather than piling them on the front lawn. A couple days later they were picked up on our regular trash day

Description of Work
Fall leaf cleanup

Category leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

12/24/2020

Daria H.

ATD was on time and professional. They required very little direction and were pretty efficient.

Description of Work
Fall yard clean up, trunk removal, leaf clean-up

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

06/16/2020

Tonya N.

I love ATD Landscaping and highly recommend them. I already liked the company after my initial interactions with them, such as their professionalism, their timely responses to my inquiries, setting a date and sticking to it (understanding weather can be a factor), providing a very reasonable quote based on the scope of work, etc. However, once the work was completed, I can say loudly and proudly that I LOVE ATD! Their work was of the highest quality. They did everything I requested and went above and beyond. They made my property look even better than I expected, so much so that when I saw it I was overcome with gratitude and emotion. I so appreciate their staff and the quality work they did for me. It was a lot of work as my renters had left the property a mess, and ATD did an amazing job. I now have a property that I can show proudly. Thank you, ATD!

Description of Work
Spring clean-up; trim shrubs, weeding, delivery and application of mulch, remove leaf and branch debris

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/10/2020

Lee B.

They are very responsive and easy to work with. The project went well, and I was encouraged to call them with any questions or issues once it was finished.

Description of Work
Refreshing of landscaping, both in front and back of home. Plants added, beds cleared, rubber border re-installed.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

10/26/2019

Richard S.

Very inexpensive and plants were chosen by pro and installed properly.

Description of Work
Install plants in front yard.

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

09/23/2019

Andrew B.

We are so pleased with the work that ATD Landscaping did and in particular with Charlotte who did the design work and consulted with us on our ideas for the project. The results far exceeded our expectations. Their work crews were excellent, quick and very neat. They showed up with a crew of 6 that grew to 8 and had both front planting beds and the north end of the house completely finished and cleaned up by 3:15PM with an 8:30 start. We love what they installed and we look forward to watching it grow and fill in over the next few years. Charlotte provided us with very precise instructions for how to water and care for the various plants. We'd strongly recommend ATD for your landscaping project. Of the 3 quotes we got, ATD was in the middle. A true value for the price!

Description of Work
Re-work the landscaping in the front mulch beds and the north end of the house. Remove older larger plants, enlarge beds, and install new plantings

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

06/30/2019

Dan C.

Very prompt and issued the estimate the next day. Cost was unreasonable; e.g. price per cubic yard of top soil was five times the going rate for delivery of a cubic yard. Did not hire for that reason.

Description of Work
Fill behind retaining wall and seed.

Category lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 06/30/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to offer a quote. As we explained our total cost is for pick up, delivery and installation. According to our calculations we quoted the amount of soil needed, although you had a different amount in mind.

06/24/2019

Elisabeth F.

It was very good. They are excellent!

Description of Work
They come every week to cut my grass.

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

06/19/2019

Cathleen S.

Outstanding. They hauled in 25 bags of mulch. The two men were pleasant, professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Mulch backyard gardens and around the house.

Category mulch

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

06/05/2019

Tara S.

Reviews are tough because they are subjective. In this case, it's pretty clear. ATD was very responsive initially- Charlotte did our site walk/quote and Tina managed the rest. Our spring clean up crew was AMAZING! With the exception of cutting an irrigation/sprinkler line, they were meticulous and worked hard in getting everything cleaned up & ready for the year. In our experience, where ATD dropped the ball was with the weekly mowing crew. They were not careful in cutting the grass, leaving uncut swaths at turns, clumps of cut grass all over the yard and crooked/choppy edging. We tried for weeks to show the guys what we wanted, where they missed & asked them to blow/clean up after mowing to no avail. In the end, when we decided to change to another company, I asked for them to repair the broken line they cut and was told they weren't going to send someone out to fix it. They did forgive the $70 balance in lieu of the repair, but our issue/the point was they didn't take responsibility for the damage/their errors & lack of "attention to detail". Bottom line: Clean up crew was GREAT- Weekly crew is lacking & managing them up is not an option.

Description of Work
Spring Clean Up & Weekly Yard Maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

Thank you for your kind words regarding our yard clean-up crew -- they do indeed work very hard, meticulously, and with care to details. After two decades in the landscape service industry, we're proud of our reputation and of our large, and growing client base throughout Montgomery County. Clearly we are doing something right. And while we are sorry you were disappointed, we realize that, unfortunately, there will be clients whose expectations we cannot possibly meet. We do thank you for allowing us to service your property briefly this spring. We wish you the best.

03/25/2019

Douglas T.

We opted for sod installation versus restoration/seeding. However, I would have selected ATD for the restoration under different circumstances. Anthony was prompt and informative.

Description of Work
Lawn Restoration

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

We look forward to working with you on future projects.

11/13/2018

Amy I.

Excellent work - professional, punctual and responsive.

Description of Work
Lawn service, leaf cleanup, seasonal lawn cleanup

Category lawn service, leaf removal

Cost $0.01

10/03/2018

Stu B.

Work looks good, but we will know how it worked in the springtime.

Description of Work
Aerated, overseed, and fertilize lawn

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

09/29/2018

Roland W.

ATD did a wonderful job of completely redoing our front yard. The yard is shaded by trees, grass would not grow, and invasive plants had taken over. ATD first met with us to understand what we wanted, and provided a concise but complete proposal. They developed a landscape design which they discussed with us as it evolved. For the installation they first removed the existing plants, grass and weeds and applied an organic weed killer to kill the invasive plants. They installed the new landscaping a few weeks later, and completed it in one day. They applied soil and hardwood mulch, planted a variety of native plants, and installed stone pavers to provide a walkway from our driveway to the house. In addition they installed a dry creek and river rocks to control water runoff. Maintenance, included for next year, includes Spring and Fall cleanups and weeding every 4-6 weeks during the growth season. We are thrilled with the yard, and neighbors have already given complements. The price was good - we did get a quote from another landscaper, and it was significantly higher. We plan to have ATD work on our back yard next Spring.

Description of Work
Landscaping of front yard with native plants

Work Completed On 09/13/2018

Review for ATD Landscaping LLC - PO Box 279, Olney, MD - 37439356

08/28/2018

Tom B.

I had a wonderful lawn mowing service for many years that , unfortunately, went out of business. I subsequently contracted with ATD to have my lawn mowed. They consistently left mounds of grass throughout the yard and were very "hit or miss" when it came to trimming( which I commented about on an earlier bill payment). The final straw was when they came on a Monday after three days of nonstop rain and proceeded to tear up my lawn with their mower. The damage to my lawn remains to this date. When I called them about this, they got to me the next day about how they would come by and take a look. When they responded with one photo of a small area in my backyard, I provided them with at least twenty pictures of damage. Only Stevie Wonder or Helen Keller would not have been able to see the damage. My previous mowing service always used "common sense" and would leave overly wet areas untouched to avoid damage. I do NOT recommend these folks. They do not live up to their name-"attention to detail"!

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

Work Completed On 06/30/2018

Hi- Sorry that you were not happy with our cutting service. We did respond to your email and concern about the areas you mention and explained that most of the area were "mud tracks" and that they would clear up. We did offer to fix the one area where there was damage at no cost to you, of course. This spring was a very difficult season for grass cutting we did the best we could within our ability to work around the weather, which we have no control over. We have many happy clients as that is our goal. We did offer to work with you and fix the problem, but you were not interested.

08/21/2018

Thomas K.

I had a few issues with the way mulch was simply thrown over the unwanted vines and grasses. Of course, it grew back. When I complained, they came back to try to improve the situation but the bottom line is that it doesn't look great and vegetation continues to return.

Description of Work
Create mulch beds. plant bushes and tress.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

08/20/2018

ERNESTO L.

ATD was prompt, courteous, attentive and helpful with providing information about how to maintain.

Description of Work
Landscaping of yard and lawn care

Work Completed On 06/26/2018

08/16/2018

Mike C.

Excellent job! Many compliments from neighbors. The workers also reseeded some of the front lawn at no charge.

Description of Work
Planted hedges along front walkway after putting down a weed barrier and compost, then covering with river rock.

Category landscaping, mulch

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

08/04/2018

Regan V.

It went smoothly. The estimate was detailed and my questions were answered. It took a little longer for it to get started due to the weather but I was very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Needed major weeding, replacement of dead shrubs and mulch.

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

Review for ATD Landscaping LLC - PO Box 279, Olney, MD - 37294884

05/30/2018

Deborah M.

Great company!! My aging father was calling many companies, and no one would help him because his grass was 3 feet tall and everyone was being slammed after weeks of rain. ATD was so kind and caring and agreed to help him out even though they were so busy, and they did a great job. Even my father (who loves to find fault in all companies) was pleased. Thank you, ATD!

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

Work Completed On 05/30/2018